Chap. 27

Why don't you admit it already?

 

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

"It's been already 3 days!" I shouted as they flinched. "Hyung, relax. We're doing our best here. And hyung, you need to catch some decent sleep. You haven't sleeping normally since Hyejin-shi disappeared." Changmin spoke as I sighed heavily. I looked at Hyunjoon-shi and he gave me a nod. I walked to my bedroom and crashed on the bed to take some nap.

 

Meanwhile,

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"One, two.. Three on my legs. Five on my arms, and maybe one on my cheek." I counted the bruises that I can see for now. I looked at the window and it's already sunset. 

'It's been three days since I disappeared. How is everyone?' I muttered to myself as the door opened. 

"My love, I'll just go to the nearest supermarket to buy a dinner for us. I love you and don't miss me too much." He spoke as he closed the door and locked it.

"Weirdo." I spoke as I stare outside the window. 'Another day will end, another torture tomorrow.'

 

-HYUNJOON'S POV-

We've decided to take a break. Yunho-shi can berserk and breakdown if we stay at his place allday. Yunho-shi, the detectives and I are having our late lunch together. I'm done eating so does Yunho-shi. He just stare outside the window. I looked at what he's staring and a familiar figure went inside the supermarket across the cafe.

"Detectives, that's him!" I spoke as they look at the entrance of the supermarket. We stood up, paid the bills and followed the man quietly and discretely. We've followed the man until we've reached an old warehouse. I held the shoulder of yunho-shi, who's being impatient to rescue Hyejin. The detectives lend us batons to protect ourselves. We slowly move closer to the entrance. I glanced to the detectives as they looked at me and nods. We breathe deeply until we heard a loud noise.

 

*BANG!*

"HYUNG! WHY DID YOU KICKED THE DOOR?!" I shouted at Yunho-shi and he just shrugged.

 


Annyeong. 

Yunho in my story is so pabo. -.- Wth. I didn't know why I made him pabo here. Hahaha.

Anyway, another update. I'll try to update again tomorrow. If my work ends early tomorrow. -.-

Ugh. Need to sleep. It's already almost 12 midnight here.

Make some comments. ;) I really appreciate them. Thanks.

So, till the next update.

-- Perry