chapter 21

Revenged! [Re-Edit] HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Beeeeep!

Seungri was awakened by the sound of the notification that popped up on the monitor's screen. He rubbed his eyes at the back of his hand before blink his eyes to get a clear vision of his monitor's screen.

His eyes went wide and now he was fully awake and alert. It was a location where Sumi's located at. He was confused at how did it shared location?

He didn't remember to give her something like GPS other than secretly putting a tracking GPS on her phone.

He wanted to share this good news to Jiyong but he stopped. "should I tell him about it?" he murmurs.

"did you find anything, hyung?"

He looks startled at the sudden voice making the person looked at him in concern, " I'm sorry if i scare you hyung. ehe."

He looked to his side and it was none other than Namjoon. He breathed out a relieved sigh, "Next time don't jump out like that."

Namjoon shyly rubbed at the back of his head before proceeding, "so, what you got?" he asked once again but this time with a serious tone.

Seungri showed him the notification he got and he can see that Namjoon's eyes lit up, "so she figure out already, uh?"

Seungri looked at him in confusion, "what?"

"Dongwook hyung once told me that he gave her a super modern watch where it can share the location of everywhere she goes," he explained.

Seungri finally understand the situation and nodded, "so what are we going to do now?"

"shouldn't we tell Jiyong hyung about this?"

Seungri thinks it is best if Jiyong didn't know first because they wouldn't know what on Jiyong's mind at the moment. He can possibly go without a backup plan.

"no. we don't know what on his mind at the moment but we can still track this right? or maybe one of you can go with it?" He said at Namjoon.

Namjoon was about to answer but someone interrupts them.

"I'll go." It was Minzy's voice. Both of them were shocked at her, "are you sure about this, Minzy? I don't want to risk anything but you can bring Namjoon or others." Seungri concerning said.

Minzy shook her head, "no, I go alone. I know JR as Sumi did. please, let me go this time. please?"

They looked at each other before Namjoon speak, "I think we should follow you just in case something happens, okay?"

Minzy just let out a heavy sigh knowing that two of them won't let her go by her self.

Minzy heard everything conversation both of them had but it wouldn't stop her happening to where Sumi located at so she just say, "yes."

she thinks it again, she would need a backup if there is going wrong with JR. No one could predict if something goes wrong.

"but don't let the unnies or Jiyong oppa knew about this? got it?" Minzy sternly warned.

Both of them nodded, "roger!"

---

Minzy's POV

-Next day-

I was at BTS hideout where Seungri oppa told me that it was safe for me to be with them for a while before the unnies or Jiyong oppa asking me where I am.

But deep into my heart, I felt guilty when I think about the conversation between me and JR. I can't tell them yet but the looks on Jiyong oppa face makes me think otherwise.

"Minzy? did you listening to our plan?"

Hoseok nudges my side before I snapped my thoughts away. "oh?"

Yoongi sighed, "dude, I don't have to repeat myself!" Seokjin shot him a look before Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh, "fine! Minzy, ears on!" he sternly said at me.

I quickly murmured 'sorry' before giving him my full attention at him. I don't know why we should do this or maybe I should tell them about JR?

"Guys, this is insane. look, I volunteered myself because of..." I trailed off looking at their reaction.

They raised their eyebrow waiting for my answer, "..I will go by myself. No backup plan, no one is following me."

"what are you crazy? no! what if he tries to kill you, uh?"

"He won't!" I yelled at them. They looked shocked, "how can you be sure about that?" Taehyung confidently asked.

"100% sure. he won't because I contact him yesterday."

They are all gasped at me and looked at me in horror like I did something criminal. "you're not a traitor, are you?" Jimin asked me with a horror face on him.

Jungkook slapped his head causing Jimin gasped in pain, "ouch! yah! I'm older than you!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I know but yet your brain is not working properly."

Jimin wants to argue about but Namjoon breaks them apart, "Enough, you two! and Minzy?" he looked at me, "you can but with our eyes on you."

I let out heavy sighed knowing that they stubborn wouldn't listen to me. "fine! but make sure to create a good distance between me and you!"

All of them nod their head and that's it. Everything is settled. It just matters of time to tell when to go to JR's places.

-

I glanced around the neighborhood and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter