chapter 6 (EDIT)

Revenged! [Re-Edit] HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi's POV

I looked around my house and see all the maids probably left already. My stomach suddenly growled and I looked down on my stomach, patted it. It seems I'm hungry... again. When I was about to enter my kitchen, someone call my name from behind.

"Sumi, where have you been?"

I turned around and shocked written in my face,"Jiyong oppa, what are you doing here?"

He folded his arms on his chest while glaring at me. "I was waiting for you in the house like 3 hours ago. And guess what? found out that you ditch school again. seriously, whats gotten into you,uh?"

"I'm at BTS's place." I bluntly said completely ignore his questions and walked pass by him since I didn't have any appetite anymore.

"I was worried for you, don't you know that? I was told to taking care of you. What if they kidnap you, huh?" Jiyong angrily said.

"Oppa! I have enough with your old nagging! I know how to take care of myself. I can't just rely on you! I don't need to tell you 24/7 what I'm doing or where I go!"

"Goddamn it, Sumi! Could you please consider it as my advice?"

"Look, I didn't ask you to stay here with me. I'm done!"

Jiyong stared at me for awhile and sighs, "You are such stubborn!"

I smirks, "so I've been told!" with that I stormed off to my room without feeling guilty that I just acted like a brat at him.

Jiyong sighs in frustrated, "why are you behaving like this, Choi Sumi?"

------

Am I being rude to him? Aish! I've really got a bad temper. I let out sighs as I blowing my hair with hair dryer.

Ting!

My phone screen lit up when there is a notification coming. I switch off the hair dryer and grabs my phone, unlock it and read at the message that someone send.

Sumi-ah, we're very sorry this time. you can't sleepover at our house tonight because we've got something work to do. maybe some other time, okay? take care of yourself there. we love you XOXOXO.

-Jin Oppa :)

I throw my phone away to my bed and sighs in frustration. i really hates it because this is not the first time they cancelled it.

I heard someone knocked on my door and peeked his head at my room,"What do you want, GD?" I tiredly said with sarcasm in my voice.

He raise his eyebrow and shook his head. he knew whenever I called out his nickname, its mean one thing...I'm not in the mood...

"look, I'm sorry for being such an back there." he nervously said as he rubbed at the back of his head.

Now, I feel guilty when he said that. I looked up at him and smile a little, "nope. I'm the one to say sorry here I didn't mean to say like that. I was just having a rough day, I guess."

GD spread his arms out, "So, can I get my girl for hug?"

I run into his arms without i knowing, I suddenly sobbed in his warmth embrace. He rested his chin on my head and close his eyes while whispering 'everything is going to be alright'.

My hugged become tighten while holding onto his waist, "I miss being me as a kid. a kid that there is nothing to worry about besides your lollipop being stolen. I miss them so much, oppa. I'm such a bad daughter. even i accused my own father killed my mom. tell me oppa, when can I get a normal life? when can I live like an ordinary girl who only worry about her grades or perhaps boyfriend's things?"

His heart sank when he hearing a desperate words coming out from my mouth. What I didn't knew is that he is also hurting seeing I cried such a baby. This is not the first time he see me like this. "Sumi-ah, please stop crying. It hurts me seeing you like this."

I sniffed and lifted my head up to look at him, "I will if you want to go out with me tonight?"

He smiled at the thought of it, "Sure if it makes you happy."

I jumped in happily while Jiyong oppa shook his head in disbelief at my sudden changed acted.

-----

Sumi's POV

I was so excited knowing that I can finally going out. At first, I felt bad at him for being such a rude and secondly, I thought it will be the best to freshen up my mind for awhile. then, a sudden thought came to me when I think back at his comfort words at me.

it's hurt me seeing you like this.

I sigh and looked at him in wonder, "why you really care for me?"

He seems shocked at my sudden question but hey I wanna know why. "I...i..-"

I cut him off, "is it because of my Dad told you to?"

He laughs nervously, "yeah,..thats right..haha"

Okay, that's weird. I thought and looked outside of the window. It's not awkward feeling but it's a calm yet comfortable atmosphere in the car.

I don't know where he is taking me but I can tell that we're at night market seeing all the food stall around as we drive past by it.

"We're here." he said and unbuckle his seat belt while looking at me tenderly.

"what are you looking at, oppa? Come on!" I break our eye contact and nervously said. if he continues to stare me like that, I don't think I can handle my heart rapidly beating.

As gentlemen he is, he run to my door and open it for me. I gently smiled at him. Gosh, if I was another girl I would probably fall for him because his sweetness drives me crazy. He even smiles sweetly at me that can melt my heart any seconds now. please oppa, don't smile like that.

He held out his arm, "are you ready for our 'date', mi lady?"

I just laughed at his words and linked my arms at around his arm, "yes, I am." We burst into laughs at his own silly acted. but deep inside my heart it's beating crazily fast and nervous at the same time because we've never been closed this so far as I remember.

-----

GD POV

She finally laughed. I love seeing her this way. If I really was her boyfriend what would it be. Maybe I was the lucky guy in the world but that won't happen right? In my mind, I hope one day she will realized my fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter