Geniality

My Caveman Jongin

It is already late in the afternoon which is closing time for the Zoo.

 

You were on the way to the exit, when suddenly Minah called you out. “Ya! Ya! Minkyu-ssi!”

 

You faced her but you didn’t respond. You just waited for her to tell what she wanted to tell.

 

“Are you going home?” she asked the obvious.

 

“Ah…yes…” you answered in doubt. She was once your bully that’s why your trust on her was sort of thin. Even her sudden approach on you just because of Jongin was irritating in some ways.

 

“Do you want me to take you home? I can give you a ride. That’ll be in favor for you and me ‘cause you know~ You’ll just sit back and relax in my car and I’ll be seeing your cousin again. Good idea right?  Kyaaa!” She said giggling on her own.

 

You are about to refuse her, but then you suddenly thought that it was actually not a bad idea. You were kind of using Jongin for what you will do right now but you thought that there’s nothing wrong with that anyway and besides three of you will benefit. You’ll benefit because you’ll be having less difficulties these days, Minah will be interacting with her ideal type, and Jongin will be able to experience affection in this era.

 

“What do you think?” Minah cut your thoughts.

 

“Oh, sure” you said and finally agreed after thinking for a while.

 

 

---

 

 

“What if you discover that Jongin is not a normal person?” You asked Minah.

 

Both of you were still in the car and just having some random conversations.

 

“What do you mean not normal? Like Alien? Ghost? Animalistic? Super hero? Omg! Kyaaa! That'll make him cooler than he already is right?” She asked as if it was just nothing. She’s giving If-it-is-Jongin-then-everything-is-okay vibe.

.

“Ah…yeah I think so” you said and scratched your head.

I think they are really matched; one that has innocent mind and one out of her mind, wow perfect. You thought.

 

Because of that, you burst out laughing. Minah then peeked at you. Right then as well, you turned into serious-poker faced girl, trying to stop your lips in twitching while holding back your laughter.

 

“Why did you ask by the way?” she asked after finally noticing your sudden question.

 

“A-ahh…I’m just…just thinking if you’d still like him if he is not like normal like us hehe I’m just wondering…but swear he’s normal, I just asked it out of the blue don’t think about it anymore. It’s just nothing hehe” you said laughing awkwardly.

 

“Oh, no worries! By the way I have a question too” She asked while still focused on driving.

 

“What is it?” you asked looking at her.

 

“What do you think about our boss?”

 

“Our boss…you mean manager Luhan?”

 

“Yup”

 

“He’s…he’s…w-why did you ask it suddenly” you said looking away. You suddenly felt the burning cheeks in your face. Just his name crossing the conversation made you blush.

 

“Ey~ It was just like your question, out of the blue. So, what do you think about Lu--I mean our boss?”

 

“He is…” You paused for a while contemplating if you would tell her or not. After sometime, you thought that she has no reason for telling it to the boss anyway so you decided to just tell her.

 

“He is actually my……..first love…but…BUT, I know he wouldn’t ever like me though” you said stating what you know the fact is.

 

“Wow. Atleast you’re not assuming like others” she said really softly that you didn’t heard any of it.

 

“What?” you asked.

 

“Ah. Nothing” she said and smiled.

 

“Oh” you said and nodded, just shrugging it off.

 

After a while, you then noticed a not normal sized baggage at the back seat.

 

“Can I ask what are inside that big bag at the back?” You pointed.

 

“Oh…that…those are my clothes. I will donate them hehe” She said while scratching head.

 

“Ohhh wow” you said and smile while nodding.

She’s not really bad as what I think. You thought

 

Since she had bad impression for you, you were really amazed that she has this good side. Time passed by and you didn’t notice that actually you were slowly getting open to her as a friend.

 

You were currently looking through the car’s window and you saw that you were just passing by a mall. Just then you remember that you were to buy something.

 

“Uhm, Minah can you drop me off by the mall?” you asked her carefully.

 

“Oh? Why? I thought you’ll let me see your cousin?”

 

“Yes, but I have something to buy. Would you like to come with me? I will not take too long”

 

“Oh, okay. Sure then” Minah said pulling off the car to the mall’s parking.

 

 

---

 

Minah looked around the place and noticed that both of you were at a cellphone shop.

 

“Are you going to buy a new hand phone?” she asked.

“Yes, but not for me. Just…just for a friend”

“Oh…” she said while nodding.

 

After buying a new phone both of you went back to the car and Minah drove again heading to your house. It didn’t take any longer and you two finally arrived.

 

---

 

“Jongin” you knocked at your door but there was no response.

“Jonginnn!” you knocked again harder this time and you even shouted loudly but still no response.

 

“Aish this guy really. Minah would you turn around for a second.”

 

“Waeyo?” She asked, confused on what you were up to.

 

“Just turn around okay?” you said.

 

You know she wouldn’t follow just as easy so you forcedly made her face her back on you. When she’s not looking anymore you get your duplicated key from its hiding place.

 

“You can look now” You said while already holding a key.

 

Minah looked at the key on your hand and not for too long she already get the idea of what you were doing.

 

“Psh. As if I’ll sneak in to your house, besides Jongin there’s nothing interesting in your house you know”

 

“I know, that is why I am more alarmed. Who knows you might kidnap my cousin” you said laughing afterwards.

 

“Ya!” Minah hit you lightly then joined you laughing too.

 

 

 

 

As soon as you enter the house, you open the lights and went straight in to the living room. There you instantly saw Jongin who was sleeping peacefully.

 

“Awwwww. What a puppy” Minah said while looking charmingly at Jongin.

“I’ll wake him—“ You were about to wake Jongin up because he has a visitor but then that visitor just cut you off.

“No need, I’ll be going now”

“But you said—“

“Shh~My baby might wake up. Seeing him like that just made me happy.” she said while smiling at Jongin.

“Are you sure you don’t want to talk to him or anything?” You asked. You were thankful to Minah for driving you all the way from the work place to your house and all she wanted was to see Jongin but the guy was still in deep slumber.

 

“No need really, just tell him tomorrow that I visited him okay? I’ll be going now.  Bye” She said and so you followed her walking out of your house.  

 

“Thank you very much for the ride Minah! Take care bye!” you said and waived lastly.

 

Minah waived back and shooed you in, indicating you to come in already inside your house. You nodded to her and finally entered the house closing the door behind.

 

As soon you were gone of sight…

 

“Ya stalker, come out now” Minah said while rolling her eyes.

 

The big bag’s zipper from the back slowly opened. When it was completely opened a sweaty exhausted Luhan appeared.

 

“Gosh it’s so hot! Why didn’t you even turn on the AC to its fullest!?” Luhan shouted at Minah in frustration.

“Pabo!!!” Minah shouted as she hit Luhan in the head. “Who told you to fit in yourself in that bag? Who let me drive this car just to send home his oh-so one of a kind first love!!!? HUH!?” Minah yelled at him in return.

 

“Hehe…mianhe chingu-ya~” Luhan said pinching Minah’s cheek.

 

“Ouch stop it” she said hitting Luhan’s hand.

 

Luhan look through the window and had a full view of your house.

 

“So this is where she live…not bad, but my place is much better for her” Luhan hissed but Minah heard it loud and clear.

 

“Psh. nonsense. You can’t even ask her out, how would you able to ask her to live with you? Stupid.”

 

 “YA!” Luhan shouted trying to stop himself on hitting his bestfriend.

 

“Bwo? Bwo!?” Minah said showing off her face as if she’s letting Luhan to have a chance to hit her.

 

“Aish! Be thankful that I owe you something, I should have killed you as of this moment if not” he murmured.

 

“What!?” Minah didn’t heard.

 

“Hehe nothing, nothing. Ga-ja! I’m happy now, I already know where she lives!  I’ll treat you lunch tomorrow I promise!”

 

 

---

 

You were tiptoeing when passing by the living room just to avoid waking up Jongin. You just finished feeding your other pets. You went to Lulu (the dog) who was lying at the floor next to the sofa chair where Jongin was sleeping, to feed him. You were about to place the dog bowl in front of your dog but due to its excitement it suddenly barked nonstop.  

 

Your eyes grew large and it instantly darted at Jongin’s direction. You placed the food bowl in the floor and Lulu finally stopped making noise. Jongin on the other hand was slowly opening his eyelids, catching up the bright light from the fluorescent.

 

“Sorry hehe” you said upon seeing him awake. You scratched your head as you felt really sorry for unintentionally waking him up. “I was trying to keep quiet thoug—“

 

“Flower” Jongin suddenly rose up from the sofa and hugged you tightly.

 

“Ya! What the heck haha!” you said trying to pull him away from you.

 

You were thinking that he might just miss you so he was hugging you. You thought that you should tell him that he will get used of you leaving the house for work sooner or later. You were about to push him again when you suddenly felt that his temperature was hot.

 

“Oh? Jongin are you sick?” You said trying really hard to pull him out from you.

 

“No…Flower…make Jongin warm” He said indicating that your hug make his chilliness lessen.

 

“What happen? Did you break a rule?” you asked him while still in his arms.

 

“Jongin…achoo! Take bath” he said in between sneezes.

 

“And then?” You asked slightly feeling comfortable with the position.

 

“Clothes no…flower say not out nothing wear” He said trying to explain everything clearly.

 

“You went to the bathroom to take a bath without bringing your clothes? You should have used towel then! Aigoo.”

 

“Jongin in bathroom…long time…just I think use again clothes this”

 

Good thing you’re a daughter of a genius person, you indeed inherit your father’s intelligence.  You can understand him even though his sentence needs subtitles.  

 

“You mean…You stayed in the bathroom for long time, and I assume you were still at that time, and for the long time you were there you just thought to use again your previous clothes?”

 

Jongin didn’t reply verbally but you felt his head nodding from the side of yours.

 

“Aigoo, you sure will get sick for staying there the whole time. Have you eaten yet?” you asked worriedly.

 

He didn’t answer again but he shook his head meaning he hasn’t eaten yet.

 

There you thought that he can already manage living alone, he then get sick. You blame yourself for not telling him much more info that he needs.

 

 “Poor caveman, I’m going to treat you okay? But first, can you stop clinging to me? Now I see why monkey don’t fall from trees haha” you joked. He already understood what you were trying to say so he finally let go.

 

 

---
 

 

“Aah~” You said, guiding him in opening his mouth.

Both of you were at your father’s room. After letting him change into more comfortable clothes, you cooked for him a warm soup and you were currently feeding him.

 

“That was the last, here drink water” you said lending him a glass of water.

“You should rest now okay” You said pulling up his blanket after you just pushed him to lie down in bed.

 

You were about to stand up but Jongin grab your hand.

“Flower…where going?” he asked.

 

“I’m going to sleep too you know”

 

“Don’t leave…”

You were not planning to look out Jongin until he fall asleep but the moment you saw his pitiful look, you can’t dis-agree anymore.

 

“But I…Fine, whatever” you said and finally decided to just watch him.

 

“Since you’re an easy sleeper I’m just going to watch you until you got sleep” you said and sat at the comfy chair beside his bed. You know that you will get bored so you got a book for you to read by yourself and went back you your place.

 

 

---

 

 

You were already feeling the aura of sleepiness as you continuously yawn. It was passed 11:00 P.M. and you’re still absorbed with the book you were reading. You were not even aware that Jongin was just watching you the whole time and not even trying to sleep.

 

Few more minutes had passed and you were already slowly falling asleep. Your head was bouncing again and again because as soon as you had your eyes closed you were still trying to stay awake.

 

Another more minutes had past and you were already half asleep. Your head was hanged low with your hair covering your whole face.

 

Jongin just realized that you were already sleeping so slowly, he placed your head in the bed. Since you were just half asleep you still know what is happening but then, you are too lazy to even thank him for what he did. You are completely aware that you’re not in your room but then again you wanted to do nothing but just to sleep.

 

Jongin who was still staring at you, brought up his hand to your face and tucked your long bangs to your ear.

    

He smiled suddenly looking at your face in close up.

Eururong” he suddenly said.

 

Even thought you have your eyes closed, you were still awake. You heard what he have said and out of curiosity you wonder what the meaning of what he just said is.

 

Eururong?” you asked.

 

Eururong, eururong dae!?” Jongin’s eyes suddenly grew large
 

“What??” finally you opened your eyes.

 

“Oh…” Jongin reacted, realizing that you were not replying to him but just asking what it means.

 

“What kind of language is that? It’s kind of weird and funny at the same time”

 

“Kakaitalk” he said.

 

“Oohhh Kakaitalk cool! But sounds familiar, isn’t that an application…erm anyway do you only say that word ‘Eurorong’ and nothing else?”

 

Eururong” Jongin nodded.

 

“Oh!I know that! I know that! You said ‘yes’ right?” you guessed.

 

Jongin nodded.

 

Eururong” he said.

 

“You said ‘I’m good’ right?” you guessed more like assumed.

 

Jongin nodded

 

“Wow! I’m so smart! I can’t even woooh haha…. Come’on ask more!” you said feeling all hyped. You were not sleepy anymore and you became excited suddenly.

 

Eururong...” he said it again but this time he looked directly at your eyes.

 

“Oh my God, did you just say bad word!???” you joked.

 

Jongin shook his head.

 

“Oh. Hahaha! So what does that mean?”

 

 

 

 

“My flower.....I Love you”

 

 

 


 

[A/N] Hi againnn 
omonaaaaaaa haha!
Advance Merry Christmas guys <3 Eururong <3

btw, CHECK OUT THE TRAILER OF MY CAVEMAN JONGIN kkkk I made it kshare hahaha