Naivety

My Caveman Jongin

“Take care, Bye!” You bid good bye to your co-worker slash nightmare.

 

You deeply sigh in relief that finally she left. You shut the door behind you and Jongin was right in front of you looking nervous.

 

“F-flower…did I…something bad…”He asked softly while nibbling his finger nails, taking away his anxiousness.

 

He’s aware that he did something not good, as he was the reason why Minah walked out. Jongin is really worried that you might be angry to him for what he did.

 

Minah left your house without even a single word out of embarrassment. At first you too are worried yourself because you were her underdog, but thinking about it for you Minah embarrassed like that isn’t bad after all.

 

“Pfft. Nope of course! That was actually really funny!” You said tapping his shoulder while giggling.

 

Jongin looked at your expression and you were smiling so he is now certain that he didn’t do anything bad. But then, a sudden flashback of your high school days came to your thoughts. You just remember how guys always embarrass you and making fun of you not even considering that you’re a girl.

 

You stopped giggling all of a sudden and that made the caveman wonder. He tilted his head while scratching it.

 

“Uhm, I was just kidding. Jongin remember, making a girl embarrass is such a bad thing. Since this was your first time, I’ll just let it pass.”

 

Jongin nods at your statement.

 

“So…” You said clapping your hands cheerfully, shooing away the bad atmosphere.

 

“Come ‘on let’s sleep! I still have work tomorrow. Good night caveman!” You waived to him and walked passed by him without anymore ado. You enter your room directly and when you were about to shut it, Jongin was already standing there.

 

“Yes? What?” You asked him.

 

“Flower said…Let’s..sleep” he stated the fact.

 

“Yes, now what?”

 

Jongin tilted his head.

 

You too, tilted yours wondering what he is up to. You think for a while and then later realize what he was trying to denote.

 

“Ya! Ya! Are you thinking of sleeping with me?” You asked with your eyes about to pop out.

 

Jongin nods but still confused. You’re statement, “Come ‘on let’s sleep” for him was obviously meant that you called him to sleep with you; he was confused that you are arguing with him when clearly, you asked for it.

 

“B-bwo!? Ya! Even though you’re a caveman I still won’t let you sleep with me! God knows what you can do to take away my innocence! Huh!? A man is still a man whenever era may you came from! Go! Go to my father’s room! Sleep there!” you said while pushing him to the direction of your fathers’.

 

“Good night!” you shouted playfully and shut the door behind.

 

After abruptly sending him out from your room to the room next to yours, you went back to your siesta area. And caused by exhaustion, as soon as you land your comfy bed you snooze off to dream land.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Next day…

“Jonginah~ ireona~” you called him out while knocking.

 

Back then, waking up during weekdays, you make food for your own, eat up, clean up, and then leave for work. Now, you woke up and prepared food for two. It felt really weird on your part but at the same time it felt really nice because you were not loner anymore.

 

You woke up extra early this morning because you have a lot of things to remind Jongin before you leave him all by himself later.

 

“Jongin” you knocked again but there was no response at all.

 

Slowly, you grabbed the door knob and twisted it. You pushed the door and peeked inside. You called out his name again and entered the room finally.

 

“Jongi—Oh?” You reacted upon stepping unto his shirt at the floor. You haven’t sight Jongin yet since he was fully covered by the blanket.

 

You picked up his shirt and placed it at your shoulder. You “tsked” at his messiness but then laughed it off.  You then grab the blanket lying fully at his top and pull it off quickly wanting to surprise him, but what heavenly given sight appeared right in front of you got you more surprised.

 

Jongin’s upper body was . Crystal beads of sweat flowing through his curves. Not to forget the reflection caused by the sunlight coming from the open window pane hitting his slightly tanned y body.

 

You were absolutely absorbed at your view right now, eyes wide open, mouth ajar, silent heavy breathing, and swear to God you forgot to be innocent the moment you saw his body.

 

“Flower~?” Jongin just woke up, calling your name early in the morning with a husky sensual sound.

 

“Yes~~….I mean! Y-YA!” You almost fell to be seduced with his voice. You were completely out of your senses just minute ago and luckily you got it back.

 

You throw to him his shirt and turned 180° around.

 

“YA! D-didn’t I tell you to always wear your clothes!” you told him trying not to stutter at all. You were blushing madly but good thing he has no idea what’s up to you right now.

 

“I’ll be heading now, just follow me in the dining area after wearing your shirt” You said hurriedly and then run out of the room in little embarrassment of what you’ve done. Just a little because you actually enjoyed it.

 

 

- - -

 

 

“Night so hot so Jongin took shirt away” Jongin trying to explain.

 

“Okay, okay I get it now can you just eat” You said while munching food and looking at him slightly getting annoyed.

 

“Me not…bad? Flower angry not?” Jongin skipped eating just to talk to you properly.

 

You seriously want to get mad at him but he’s just adorable.

 

“Ya! Haha. I said it’s fine, just eat. Eat” You said and gave him reassuring smile.

 

With that he smiled back and started eating as well without asking anymore questions.

 

 

- - -

 

 

“Today I’m going to work, and so does in the next day, next day, next day and the following days”

 

Jongin tilted his head. Confused at what you were talking about.

 

After eating you did all the household chores after that, you called him to have a talk in the living room.

 

“Listen, work is what I need to do to earn money. Do you remember what I told you about money? That is what we need to live. I need that to buy everything, the food, shelter, clothes and so whatever and to have that I need to do my work to earn it. Money doesn’t just pop out from nowhere you know, I worked hard for it” You explained.

 

“Can..I work?” Jongin asked.

 

“Hmm as of now, not yet. You still need to learn lot of things, but sooner I think you could do works that has lesser need of knowledge”

 

Jongin nods.

 

After explaining what you are about to do, you stood up and grab your bag preparing to leave.

 

“I’ll be home later afternoon, if you get bored you can watch TV or do other stuffs, if you got hungry, I left food in the table, and remember never ever entertain any visitor, don’t leave the house, and don’t do things that will make you in danger. Understand?”

 

You asked while already grabbing the door’s knob. Jongin nods for the nth. You tap his shoulder and gave him fighting pump. And finally you left him alone.

 

You trust Jongin and his loyalty so you worry less. You left the house as soon as you bid good bye and drove off to the Zoo you’re working at.

 

 

- - -

 

At the Zoo...

 

“Minkyuuuu~~!”

 

“Ah kapjagiya!” You held your chest right when you heard someone calling out your name. You turned back and to your surprise it was her again.

 

“M-Minah…” Your eyes grew large in an instant.

 

You just remember what happened last night. You’ve been thinking and expecting about the consequence of what happened yesterday but you haven’t thought that she’ll revenge too early.

 

“W-what is it…” you asked her trying to inch away.

 

“About yesterday, sorry for leaving without any words. Gosh, I’m in love with your cousin! Kyaaaaa. Do you know that my ideal type is someone who’s bold! Your cousin has the guts of pulling my lashes just like that! How manly!” She spazzed like a teenage fan girl.

 

Suddenly your fright for her faded and was replaced with baffle.

 

“So you do like my cousin?” you asked.

 

“I do!” she answered cheerfully.

 

“Then why did you left?” You asked.

 

She paused for a while and slowly her cheeks were burning red.

 

“Because, because I was so shy! I can’t hide my feelings anymore last night so I left just like that! I’m weird right? Kyaaa! He has what it takes to be my man!”

 

“Pft.” You laugh secretly.

 

You never thought that she who is once your bully will fall for your "cousin". Cousin who just took off her fake eyelashes. Thinking about it you can’t help yourself but to laugh.  

 

“Are you laughing!?” She looked at you as if she were about to eat you.

 

You got little scared that she’d be back to her old self so you lowered your head just like how you were before when she’s directing you in doing works.

 

“Oh! I didn’t mean it! I’m just kidding! We’re going to be cousins soon anyways!” she said as if she would really be Jongin’s

 

You looked at her arm and it was already linking with yours. Suddenly your body felt shivers.

 

I want to puke. You thought.

 

“Ah by the way Couz”

 

“Couz?” You looked at her feeling weird for what she just called you.

 

“It’s my shortcut for cousin! Since we’ll be cousins soon! By the way yesterday, I went to your house because I was about to tell you that starting today you won’t be working as tour guide in this Zoo anymore.”

 

“Wait. WHAAAT!!” you said with eyes popping out.

 

Hearing that, you almost wanted to throw a punch to Minah’s face. You’ve been working for the place for lot of years already and you have no idea why would they kick you out. Animals in Exzoo Planet already got close to your heart and what Minah just said really breaks you.

 

“What do you mean!? That can’t be!” you let out anger shouting at Minah’s face.

 

“Hey, Couz chill. I’m not at fault. Our boss told me that you should talk to him because he will say something, I asked him what it is about before-head and he told me what I just said to you”

 

“Our boss told you what!? What did I do to deserve this! Tell me!” You let out dramatic act again.

 

“Stop asking me okay, I don’t know his reasons, go talk to him” Minah said pointing at Luhan’s office.

 

“I will really do! Even without you saying it!” you walked pass by her with full of confidence as you were carrying the pride of good worker being jobless for no reason.

 

 

- - -

 

 

“huhu what should I do! For all the people in the world! Why would my first love do this to meeehh!” You sob.

 

You were still outside the door of your boss’ office, contemplating if you would talk to him or not. You are scared for the upcoming slap of reality in your face at the same time you are shy because you’re going to talk to your long time crush.

 

“B-boss…”you practiced.

 

“Boss I….” you kept practicing.

 

“Boss I really—“

 

“Come in” you suddenly heard voice coming inside the room.

 

Your eyes bulge in shock. Your heart was thumping really fast. Slowly you open the door and walked in quietly. When you were finally inside, you closed the door behind. It just took a minute of silence and then…  

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaah” you cried out loud. You ran to your boss and then knelt down in front of him.

 

“Y-ya why are you crying, stand up Minkyu what are you doing--”

 

“Boss don’t fire me! I’ve been a good employee, complete perfect attendance; I’ve been a very good tourist guide what I have done to deserve this! Bosssss dooooon’t”

 

“What, what? Why” Luhan looked at you in confuse.

 

“Minah told me that you will talk to me because I will no longer be a tour guide huhuhu please boss”

 

“That…that, that’s because I’m going to promote you” Luhan looked away.

 

“huhu—what?” Suddenly your sobbing was stopped. You stood up and looked at him.

 

“Just like what you have said you’ve been a really good employee, so instead of just being a tour guide I’ll be making you a supervisor”

 

Luhan explained still without looking at you.

 

“S-upervisor? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” You hugged him suddenly while jumping happily.

 

Because of too much emotion mixing up, you forgot just who you are, what’s your position in the society and what are you even.

 

“Oh my God! I’m sorry boss! I’m sorry” you said bowing for several times with worried face. You were hugging him without you even noticing it. You felt really embarrassed and shy that your face became pinkish red.

 

“K-kwenchana. You may leave now.” said by your boss who just faces his back at you.

 

“Thank you sir! Thank you!!!” you said and bow again repeatedly though he was not looking.

 

As soon as you left the office, you let out a happy scream. You walked-dance heading to your quarters trying to sink in everything blissful that just happened.

 

 

 

On the other hand, upon your leave somebody entered your boss’ office.

 

“AISH!!! I hate myself! I should have looked manly in front of her! These feelings, why didn’t you contain!” Luhan scold himself while throwing tantrums like a kid.

 

“Pabo. It’s because you’ve been hiding it for so long” Minah said throwing him a pillow.

 

 


 

 

[A/N] 

Boss-nim actually knows you
and and and Minah and Luhan are close friends 

dafuq is happening