Fairy

My Caveman Jongin

 

Your heart pounded even more as you felt his soft lips moving along yours. Jongin who has no idea what he was doing was occupied by the steamy kiss that he didn’t know you were already blushing red as hell. He didn’t saw it on TV nor in any place thus his instinct told him to do it and it actually felt nice so he continued it. 

You never thought you would be kissing him back in such a moment that both of you were even tilting heads. So before you get more embarrassed, you pulled out with the kiss first and both of you then panted as you two catch breaths.

You gawk away immediately when you saw him intently looking in your eyes. Your cheeks were burning already so you don’t want to heat it up more by staring back at the eyes of an almost guy beside you.   

And since you remember you are as well almost , you sat up swiftly with the bed sheet covering your body. You looked at him and to your body and to him again. Your eyes grew large and a lot of thoughts suddenly messed up in your brain.

“W-what happened!? What did you?? What did I? What did we?? WHYY!?”

You were a NBSB – No Boyfriend Since Birth human, you are as well with things such as drinking alcoholic beverage, kissing, hugging…I mean you were, before. You know you were drunk yesterday and lot of things would happen when a person is drunk. You know Jongin wouldn’t do the S thing but he’s a caveman and yes he’s a MAN after all and who knows what he is capable of when a person beside him is unconscious?

Jongin on the other hand sat Indian sit in his bed and blankly stared at you. He has been in this era about a week or more already but what he doesn’t understand the most is actually you. He thought that you are the most confusing thing in this planet. Sometimes you enjoy what he does but later on you’ll get angry, sometimes you’ll get angry then later on laugh it off. He wanted to ask everything but your mood swing seemed to be giving him more head ache than the informations you give.  

“Wh-why are we…—I mean why are we in underwear only?” You asked while looking at him, nervous at what he’ll answer.

“Flower said ‘ugh hot’, flower remove clothes, Jongin helped” He said while impersonating what you did, afterward he smiled to himself as he remembered his kind action to you.

Your eyes grew large and you mentally face palmed. You wanted to slap yourself for drinking so much yesterday and getting wasted. And hearing that he even helped you taking off your clothes, you wanted to just hang yourself to avoid this too much embarrassment you are suffering right now.

“Jongin remove clothes because flower did” he suddenly added.

You were still in same position looking at him, puzzled.

What he added next was the last thing you wanted him to talk about but the innocent caveman just had to say it with his blameless mouth.

“Jongin…Jongin hold that” He said while pointing at that thing that produces milk for infant.

That’s when you prayed he was not that so honest about everything. Your eyes grew large again and what shocked you further than more is when you saw him blushing while thinking about what he has done.

“URGH!!! ERT CAVEMAN!!!” You said as you throw him the closest pillow beside you.

Jongin who diligently caught the pillow, suddenly became frightened by you.

“Flower mad?? Jongin did bad?” He asked but he only received another pillow thrown to him in return.

You finally stood up still with the bed sheet covering you body. Jongin followed you and he held your bare shoulder to stop you. You instantly felt breezy as he touched you with his slightly cold palm.

“W-wae!?” you asked him half angry, half embarrassed. You remove his touch to your shoulder and you faced him.

“Jongin did bad?” he asked again.

You rolled your eyes as if you were asking him ‘Are you kidding me?’.

“Nope Jongin you did something reaaaaaaaaally great! You should be given a title ‘The world’s first ever ert’.” You replied sarcastically.

Jongin then smiled to himself after hearing that what he did was great.

“Can I do it again?” Jongin asked while doing the -grab action on his hands, and that’s when you gave up on life.

“AISSSSH!” You yell as you pulled your hair.

Then again you ended up explaining to him everything about the rules about different es.

 

- - -

 

“Minah! Minaaah!” Luhan knocked at Minah’s door for the nth time because she has been hiding in her room since morning. They were not living in the same house but Luhan purposely came to her place by dawn even thought he still have a little hangover. He is not really that drunk but he has been drinking with you last night so he has still the sting of alcohol on him.

Not long after, she finally opened the door for Luhan and she was welcomed with his hug.

“Ya! Ya! What was the fuss about? Stop hugging me you idiot” She said and Luhan then pull away.

“I thought you were angry to me” Luhan said while looking away.

“I do” She said in monotone and then Luhan looked at her again.

“W-wae??” He asked.

“Don’t do this. Don’t pity me. There’s no one else knows how much you love her so don’t—“ Minah then stopped when Luhan hugged her again.

“Minah-ya~ You have been there always, when I’m happy, sad, angry even when I’m taking a bath you were always there to tease me, we are best of bestfriends that I never see you as a lover, but just then I realize that I was actually slowly falling for you…but I don’t tell it because I know you won’t feel the same…I like Minkyu yes, but that’s only because you were trying to make us more compatible that I thought you don’t really feel the same way for me…If I knew you like me since then I should have love you instead” he said and tightened the hug.

Minah then cried again. She was locking herself in her room because she was crying thinking about what just happened to them and their friendship. She thought that everything will end when love like this would happen to them.

“Pabo! I have been showing you that I like you! I even became a to her before because I hate her because you like her…but I thought you really really like her so I just give up…pabo…pabo…” she said as she hit him in the chest lightly.

“I’m sorry, I love you” Luhan said as he held her wrist and kissed her knuckles.

Minah then smiled at his hold and looked up to him. “I love you too”

They smiled to each other and hugged more.

“How about Minkyu? She even told me that she liked you and here I am being the again”

Luhan scratched his head as he doesn’t know what to do. He had a true feeling for you before so he doesn’t know exactly what he should do now.

 “You…you should tell her everything?” Luhan suggested not sure if it was good decision or not.

 “Me? Why only me? Do you want me to get in trouble?” Minah looked at him in disbelief.

“W-waeyo?”

“Duh. Do you think she will believe in me? I was once her villain and she would just think that I’m making stuffs so whether you like it or not, you’re on it. We’ll talk about it ALL together.” She said and smiled teasingly to Luhan.

 

- - -

 

Since it is still weekend you are still at your day-off. You are currently at the kitchen preparing some fruit snacks.

After the washing, peeling and the cutting process, you went to the living room where Jongin was lazily watching TV.

“Oi lazy , here” You said as you place the bowl of fruits in the middle.

“Flower~” He said and smiled at you as he picked a cube of apple,

“Stop smiling too much you weirdo!” You said as if you hate it but you were actually blushing again because you find it really cute.

As soon as you sat, Jongin looked at you because he just remembered something.

“Ahh Flower! What called we do? Like this” Jongin said as his face going closer to you wanting to act what he wanted to know.

“K-kiss!” You snapped. “Kiss! That’s what we called kiss” You said as you push him right before he could lean closer to you. You’re not assuming it to be a kiss but you know exactly it is what he meant.

You were blushing once more just by thinking he would kiss you again. He was your first (non relative) kiss and you had to admit that it was the best. Since it just happened early this morning you can still feel how his lips brushed against yours.

 “Can Jongin kiss flower always?” He suddenly spoke so you snap out of your thoughts.

“N-ne?” You asked though you already heard it right.

“Jongin really like kiss…can we kiss always?” He asked looking like a kid.

You just looked at him dumbfounded but inside you, were butterflies that gone wild. They are flapping their wings harshly that made your organs scattered and messed up. You felt like inside you were tickling elephants. You were so much absorbed with the new feeling inside you that you have no idea of what you just replied to him.

“N-ne…Of course, I would love to”

And that’s when you realize how much you love his kiss—oops I mean that’s when you realize that you just agreed to him. Just when you are about to take back what you have said to him, your phone rang. You shift your attention from him to your phone and answered it.

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“This is me, Minah” said the person from the other line.

“Ne Minah” You said as you automatically glanced at Jongin, and to your surprise he was smiling widely.

Suddenly you felt suspicion all through your body.

“Minkyu, we need to talk about something…really important”

“W-what is it?” You nervously asked as you kept looking at the happy figure beside you.

“I cannot tell it on phone, I want to talk about it personally…let’s meet at the StarBOX Coffee shop near the Rodeo Park place at Apgujeong-dong”

“Is it r-really that important because—“

“Yep it is. Don’t forget to bring with you your cousin…no more question, let’s talk later bye” she said and finally hanged up.

You looked at Jongin with meeting eyebrows.

“May I ask you? Who brought me home yesterday when I was drunk?”

“The girl” He answered simply.

And since you know she is the only girl Jongin knows beside you, that’s when you felt boiling up. You are thankful to Minah yet there is something to you that you were feeling inside and definitely you hate that feeling. You are the reason why Minah and Jongin met in the first place and now for some reason you hated yourself that you even did it. Adding up to your unknown anger, upon hearing Minah’s name Jongin was smiling really widely. What you didn’t know is, Jongin was already smiling as soon as you agree that both of you would always kiss.

 

- - -

 

You were done fixing yourself and to your surprise you looked nice. You wonder why you have not seen this kind of dress of yours when it has always been in your closet since then.

Actually when you are searching for something to wear, your good clothes are always right in your face, it’s just that this is the first time that you actually wanted to look nice and you are just unaware of it.

On the other hand Jongin just came out from his room and you were then again surprised. You wanted him to look simple to avoid attention and to make him not to look so nice in front of Minah but you can’t help it that he really looks good without even trying.

You gulped and looked away as you saw him sawing you,

WHAT?

 Hahaha. You gulped and looked away when you saw him looking at you upon coming out of his room.

“Flower~~” He said as he walked near you.

“N-ne”

“Where we going?” he asked.

“We are meeting…uhm….can you not ask anymore?”

Jongin just nodded so you sighed in relief.

“By the way how do I look?” You said as you quickly spun around.

“Flower is always pretty” he said and smiled at you.

You laughed awkwardly and left him alone as you spazzed mentally.

 

- - -

 

Upon entering the coffee shop, you were both greeted by the staffs. You bowed at them and Jongin just followed everything you do. Since the shop is not that wide, you look out for a while but Minah was not there yet. You went for an empty seat and sat there with Jongin. Jongin was just silent while looking around as well, amazed by the place.

“Good day miss and sir would you like to have free taste of our new product?” You heard from a staff that just came to your table.

“Oh? Sure I would like to” You said and smiled to her, you grab one plastic cup and start drinking the sample.

“That’s a good coffee that you can share with your boyfriend miss, and since we are still starting it we made a promo where we would give that free for couples who would kiss—“

“Pffftttt!!!” You suddenly blew the drink you were drinking, upon hearing the word kiss.

Jongin saw it so he immediately checked you out.

“Flower you okay?” He said as he handed you a tissue that was on the table.

“I…I’m sorry it, it was just that…the coffee is hot” You said and bowed to the staff who was now wiping her slightly wet uniform.

The staff looked at you with confused looked.

“Uhm…it was actually an ice cold drink, miss” she said and scratched head.

Busted. You looked down in embarrassment while biting your lips. The staff saw you troubled so she felt guilty for no reason.

“Miss, it’s okay…I don’t mind, I bet you just don’t like the drink…” She said more like whisper because she doesn’t want other staff to hear what she have said.

You quickly raise your head and waive your hands in front of her. “Aniyo, aniyo! I really like it actually! It’s just that…I, I choked suddenly, I’m sorry I don’t really mean it…What could I do to pay back on you? Look I even spilled on your uniform” You said looking sad for what you have done.

The staff thought for a while and since you were guilty as well she thought of an idea that would benefit the both of you.

“Miss we staffs actually have points on every couple that we could try this promo with, to cut it short I would like you to try the promo so we would be fair to each other? How about that?” She said as she smiled widely to you.

You gulped suddenly at the idea she was suggesting. First of all you and Jongin were not couple, second you just don’t want to kiss Jongin when it is not actually necessary and lastly Minah would come in any minute and you don’t want her to be grossed, seeing cousins kissing lips to lips for the sake of free coffee.

 

 “Uhm sorry, but I can’t accept that” You said and bowed to her again.

The staff was frowning but she then smiled again because they should. She bowed to you lastly and finally left. Not long after that Minah finally came and to your least expected to came, Luhan was with her.

 

“I’m sorry we’re late” Minah said as both of them sat in front of you two.

Jongin who was quiet all along suddenly spoke.

“What” he said directly to Luhan.

You noticed the sudden change of Jongin so you cleared throat.

“W-what are we going to talk about by the way” You asked nervously.

“So uhm…how do we start thi—“

“Minah and I are now dating” Luhan blurted out suddenly, cutting Minah off.

All of you looked at him.

Jongin actually understood what he have said because he know what ‘dating’ is. You told him about it before and he was actually happy more than confused because he now knew that you are free from that guy.

“W-what…” You asked in disbelief.

“What I’m saying is—“

This time Luhan was cut off by Minah.

“We just started dating yesterday, I’m sorry for lying but we are actually bestfriends, we hid it because he wanted to look professional in the company. He liked you as same time as when you started liking him, when both of you were just a kid…He told me everything…And he knew you all this time but he was just keeping it because he really liked you…He also know that you liked him, I told him…I'm sorry, I know you’ll think of me as a right now but I’m sorry…I fell for him and that’s not easy to stop…I tried and I tried to make both of you to just confess to each other…but it happened that he overheard me talking about how much I liked him…I’m sorry I didn’t mean it…But because of that I knew that he actually has a feeling to me that he was just keeping because he thought I don’t feel the same…I sorry Minkyu…I’m sorry” She said between sobs as she was now crying so much because of both guilt and relief that she has in her heart.

Luhan was just there dumbfounded at her girlfriend’s braveness. He was no way more amazed than ever to her and seeing her in that state he just wanted to comfort her and he finally give in and kiss her right infront of you and Jongin.

Your eyes were already forming tears as soon as Luhan said that they were dating and tears finally fall endlessly upon hearing all the revelation that Minah have said. You don’t hate her for what she did because she actually tried to stop her feelings for Luhan just because she thought it would make him more happy and that made you realize that she is more deserving for the love of your first love.

Jongin on the other hand was lost in this world. He tried to understand what Minah were saying but it’s too long that he just gave up and he just looked at the awful situation around him. After the speech of Minah, he saw Luhan kissed Minah and Minah slowly calmed down. He then looked at you and he saw you crying madly as well. That’s when he thought to follow what Luhan did to calm you as well. He kissed you suddenly so your eyes grew large while both of your lips were already attached.

Jongin was about to deepen the kiss when you saw that Minah and Luhan were already looking at both of you with their mouths hanging in disbelief. You pushed Jongin away and he was slightly taken back with your action.

“A-arent you cousins?” Luhan asked still shocked at what he just saw.

 

Just when you are about to explain, all of you heard a loud popping sound of party confetti.

The staff earlier was watching the whole scene and the moment she saw that both couple were kissing, she thought that it was her best chance to get a point.

“Congratulations!! Two couple would get free coffeeeee woooohh!!!” she cheered by herself.

 All of you were then left dumbfounded.

 

 

 


 

 

[A/N] It's finally a wrap with the love triangle but what now???
How would you explain about you and Jongin?
Please comment suggestion ^^ I would love to have an open story YAY!
Happyyyy me
Thank you everywuuunnnn