Hazy

My Caveman Jongin

Long chapter ahead whoopsie!


 

 

“I knew it! I know you were not cousins! Who the hell would label her cousin ‘my’ as if you own him, and you even have the both of you as your wallpaper. Unless you were cousin…uhm that’s pretty awkward” Minah replied after you told them that he was not actually your real cousin.

 

“H-how did you know about that?” You asked with eyes bulging in bewildered. You have no idea she knew about what’s on your phone.

 

“Ah well that, I saw it when I was trying to call Jongin using your phone when you’re drunk. OFC he is so much over protective for a cousin. I am a girl and I know if something is up with both of you. Female instinct you call it” She said as she clicked tongue.

 

“Woah, I felt betrayed…So you were already living with another guy when I was just hiding my feelings for you before” Luhan suddenly spoke that made both of you look at him.

 

“No! No! We are not what you think! He just moved to my house and I cannot refuse anymore. He was my father’s good friend. He just came from other country so I cannot just let him stroll Korea by himself. I have no choice so I just let him live with me. That’s all I swear!” You said as you raise your right hand although all the things you were blurting are lies.

 

“Oh, okay. But don’t tell me you don’t have the slightest feelings for him?” Minah suddenly asked with obvious teasing look on her face.

 

You bit your bottom lip and you felt your cheeks already heating up. Do you have feelings for him? That’s what you wanted to know as well.

 

“Of course…not…He is just a friend and…and that’s it” You said and looked away.

 

Jongin was just silent all through the conversation. He understood some of the convo but he doesn’t mind it at all, especially the part where told them about you are just his friend.

 

“Aigoo, one day you’ll regret what you have said. Go date him when he is still y free and single! Look at this guy beside me he is just y now, I took the free and single title before you can even get it” Minah told you that made both you and Luhan laughed at her straight forward personality.

 

“By the way we are planning to have a date today, how about we do double date? It’ll be fun since it’s actually White Day today” Luhan suggested as he hold Minah’s hand under the table.

 

You thought for a while and you just realized that it was indeed White Day. No wonder why there is such a promo for couples and there are lots of flower stalls around the busy city.

 

“Both of you can date without us, we’re not dating anyway” You state fact again.

 

Minah just sighed and rolled eyes with your hard to get attitude. In the end they just gave up.

 

“Ah by the way aren’t you searching for employee this month?” Minah asked Luhan.

 

“Oh yeah! Right. Minkyu you can hire Jongin if you want” Luhan suggested.

 

“Oh really? Can I choose on what area he’ll handle?” You asked and excitement suddenly rushed through your body.

 

“Of course” They said in unison.

 

“So~ that’s all I wanted for us to talk about” Minah then stood up and Luhan followed.

 

“Thank you for understanding Minkyu” Luhan said as he raised hand for a shake.

 

You stood up as well, dragging Jongin with you. You let Jongin bow as well and you shook hands with Luhan.

 

“Thank you for telling me the truth earlier than it should. At least I am more undisturbed now, knowing that you are in a relationship with the right person” You said and smiled at both of them.

 

Jongin who was still standing noticed that the hand shake was longer that it should be. He then cut it by unclasping both yours and Luhan’s hand. Everyone looked at him and then laughed in unison as all of you felt that for some reason jealousy was taking over him. After that everyone bid goodbyes to each other and finally left the coffee shop.

 

- - -

 

You were currently walking side by side with Jongin. You thought that, since you have nothing to do in your house, you can just enjoy the day wandering with him around the city.

 

While walking, you passed by a Deokbokki shop. You felt craving for it so you decided to stop by and to buy. Jongin just followed suit.

 

“What that” Jongin asked as he peeked from behind at what you were buying.

 “This is Deokkbokki a spicy rice cake, wanna try?” You asked.

 

Jongin just nodded so you grab a stick and dab one piece of the thing. You raised it up and fed it directly to Jongin’s mouth. He willingly accepted your food and he chewed it right away. He was not aware of what it tastes so he kept chewing it that he ended up burning hot as the spiciness of the food suddenly conquered his whole taste buds.

 

“Flower!!! Aahhh!! Ahhh!!” He screamed as he kept showing his tongue. He doesn’t know what the word ‘spicy’ is so he just kept showing his painfully burning tongue.

 

You understood it right away just by his action so you panicked as well, you asked water to the shop owner and he quickly gave you one. You opened the cap of bottled water and passed it to Jongin. Jongin grab it but instead of drinking, he poured the water to the paper plate where your deokkbokki was placed.

 

You felt really sorry for him because you have no idea he’s not good in eating spicy but then you can’t stop yourself for laughing because of his lack of knowledge.

 

“Pftt-Bwoya!! You are supposed to drink the water right now!” You said as you kept laughing.

 

Jongin finally drank the water and he sighed in relief that the spicy taste was slightly fading. The deokkbokki you bought was now turned into soup since Jongin poured water on it. You decided not to eat it anymore so you just paid the shop owner who was weirdly looking at Jongin.

 

“He’s not crazy, Ajhussi snap that thoughts” You said as you rolled eyes to the owner.

You held Jongin’s hand and you just decided to drag him somewhere else.

 

- - -

 

“Tada!” You said as you surprised him with an ice cream.

“What this?” Jongin asked as he grabbed the cone of ice cream you just passed him

 

You sat beside him in the bench—where you let him wait when you bought the ice cream.

 

“This is what we called ice cream” You said as you the slightly melting side of it.

 

Jongin hesitated to try it because he got traumatized with the last food you let him try. He just looked at you eating it and not even trying to taste his own ice cream. You noticed he was just staring at you so you snap in front of his face.

 

“Ya! You should melt the ice cream not me” You said.

 

You paused for a while thinking of what you have said. Suddenly you blushed again.

 

“I—I mean…It’s not spicy…Try it, It’s delicious” You said not wanting to have eye contact with him.

 

Jongin then slowly lean close to the ice cream and it with the tip of his tongue. He thought for a while and it was not bad, it actually tastes good even with just a little . He then started to enjoy the taste of it and he was shocked that he is really delighted by it.

 

“Woa Jongin like this” He said and kept on devouring the ice cream. You just smiled to yourself because he liked it.

 

Few minutes had passed and you were still half way and Jongin was already about to finish. Jongin then looked at your ice cream, then at his, then at yours again. He wonder what is the taste of your ice cream that you eat it slowly unlike him.

 

When you are about to your ice cream, a sudden face appeared on your sight.  Jongin then, at your ice cream opposite to where you were currently . It is like love shot but the difference is you were consuming ice cream and not alcohol. You blushed again and you tried to control your feels.

 

“W-what are you trying to do” You asked when Jongin finally returned to his seat.

“Jongin want to taste flower ice cream”

“Ehh? You could have asked me, it’s just the same flavour though…You don’t have to try it when I’m currently eating it you know…”

 

You looked away to hide your forming goofy smile. You hated yourself for being so happy with such a simple act. You then took your ice cream mouthful, messily eating as if there’s no tomorrow just to remove your thoughts to what just happened.

 

 On the other hand Jongin just finished everything; he even his finger that has left over ice cream on it. He was about to tell you that he was finished eating, when he saw your messy face. He then held your chin and made you look at him. 

 

You were surprised when he let you face him all of a sudden but what shocked you more is when he leaned closer. You are about to push him away when he abruptly the sides of your lips. Your eyes grew large and you felt like blushing as red as the deokkboki earlier. You were feeling ticklish when his tongue moved along your thin lips. You felt being melted together with your ice cream with the almost French kiss he was doing.

 

Suddenly you felt embarrassed because you were in a public place and people might be grossed so you pushed him with the little amount of strength left on you.

 

“Ice cream is more delicious from flower~” He said that made you blush more.

 

- - -

 

Since Jongin really love watching TV, you had the idea of bringing him in a theatre.

 

When you finally brought him there, Jongin was totally amazed because of the big screen that he even asked you to take home a TV screen as big as that.

 

The movie both of you was watching was already halfway the film but then you suddenly notice something. You know that the story line of the movie was about romantic love and such but you have no idea that it will have lots of ‘love scenes’. Not Fifty Shades level though, but it has several scenes that are really for adults only.

 

The big screen is currently playing the bed scene where the boyfriend sneaked in to the room of girlfriend to do the S thing. You had your eyes closed because it was your first time watching such scene and you are really embarrassed. On the other hand the guy you totally forgot that you are with is too much absorbed with the movie. He wanted to ask lots of question but he decided to save that later because he wanted to concentrate with the scenario he is enjoying.

 

“Wow” He suddenly beamed in amusement.

 

That’s when you remember that you are with Jongin. Your eyes grew large at the thought of him, learning such things. You looked at the current scene at the screen and it is when the lead guy was already ing at the girlfriend’s private. You then looked at Jongin and he has his mouth hanged.

 

“Oh my God stop watching!” You said and you suddenly pulled him up to stand. You grab his hand and you drag him out of the cinema. Jongin just followed you not knowing what to react.

 

“Let’s not watch it anymore” You said when both of you finally reached the exit. You then let go of his hand.

 

Because of too much watching stuffs not only today in cinema as well as in the TV at your house, you realize that Jongin’s mind is slowly being corrupted. You don’t want him to learn further about such things so it’s better to just stop it as soon as possible.

 

Jongin then again is confused with your sudden decision, he don’t want to argue with you so he chose not to ask about it anymore. But still, he is just a caveman. He has a lot of question he save up from earlier movie so he won’t miss the chance to ask you before he forgets.

 

“Flower why they do that ‘ugh’ ‘ahh’ ‘nggg’” Jongin tried to copy the moans of the lead characters.

 

You then burst out laughing at his way of describing. “Oh gosh Jongin”

 

“Can we do that?” Jongin asked again.

 

You then abruptly stopped from laughing because of what he added. You gulp forming a lump with the sudden question.

 

“Can Jongin do that when you sleep?”

“Can Jongin kiss your neck going down?”

“Can Jongin make you ‘uhggn’?”

 “Can Jongin insert my thing to your thing?”

“Can—“

 

 “STOPPP!!! Stop it!” You shouted as you felt your cheeks burning again. His sudden question spree made you embarrassed more than the scene a while ago.

 

“I already told you about that” You said as you face palmed.

 

Jongin then thought for a while and he then remembered what you told him when both of you slept in one bed.

 

“Oh…” he mumbled and nod to himself, though he wanted you to actually say yes with his questions.

 

“It’s getting darker we should go now” You said as you looked at your wrist watch.

 

You then started walking heading to the nearest bus station so both of you can return home before it becomes night.

 

Apgeujong-dong is a busy place in Seoul so you already expected that a lot of people are walking in the pave side walk. It is Sunday and a special day as well since its ‘White Day’. The number of people doubled than usual and people walking are like ocean waive that doesn’t stop on moving along each other.

 

You kept on walking silently and not wanting to make a conversation with Jongin. If both of you were talking while walking casually in the middle of mass people it might cause blockage on their way. Since a lot of people are walking hurriedly, you thought to just walk fast as well.

 

You know Jongin was just following you so you were confident that he was just trailing behind you. You then automatically check him to see if he was still following suit, but to your surprise he was not behind you anymore.

“Jongin?” You called him but you ended up being bumped by the people who are passing by.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry..Jongin eodiyaa! sorry—Jongin!—oh sorry ” You bowed as you kept on bumping to people. You even made a mistake thinking the passerby was Jongin.

 

“Oh my God where is he…” You said as you start nibbling your lower lip.

 

You stayed at the corner part behind a post so you won’t bump with people. You looked at your surrounding and there is no sign of Jongin. You started breathing heavily as your chest fastened its pace.

 

You grab you phone and dialled him but to you surprise his phone was in you clutch bag.

“Oh ” you said as you place back your phone back to your bag.

 

You paused for a while and calmed yourself.

“I should not panic…I need to find him.” You said and finally move from your place.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Two hours had already passed and it’s already dark. Your knees are already trembling weak because of too much walking but you don’t want to give up yet—not when it’s Jongin we were talking about. You wanted to cry but you try not to, you don’t want to waste energy because you need more of it to find him. You even passed by a street where there is a guy being beaten by another guy. The scene made you frightened and the thought that Jongin would be beaten like that made you frightened more.

 

Just like the first time you thought he would be troubled when he goes on public. The first time you thought he was lost and people would do something to him because of how he looked. He looked normal person now but the worried feeling like before is what you were feeling right now.

 

You hated yourself for not looking out for him when it’s a must for you. It’s not that he lacks knowledge that concerned you the most but the fact that you might lost him in any moment if you didn’t find him. By the times you were together, you’ve already gone closer to him and now that you felt him as a special friend, you just can’t imagine that you’ll lose another special someone in life.

 

 Just when you are in deep thoughts, you saw a group of people crowding something. You have no intention of knowing what was the commotion all about, but then your instinct told you to do so and know what what happening. Your heart beats fast as you walk closer to it eben though you have no idea what was there. You pushed yourself to the crowd and you end up in the open area inside the group of people.

 

You paused for a while and your eyes are already forming tears. You saw a man lying flat facing on the ground. He looked helplessly beaten and he has a bouquet of flower on his hand. You didn’t want to believe that it could possibly be Jongin just by looking at its clothes that are same as what Jongin were wearing earlier.

 

You then flipped the guy’s body to face you and there you saw the least person you wanted to see in that state. 

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

“It’s getting darker we should go now” You said as you looked at your wrist watch.

 

Jongin was currently looking at a stall outside the theatre. It really caught his attention that he didn’t heard what you have said. He then walked near the stall and at the same time you started walking away without him noticing.

 

“Flower~” He said as he touched a real flower from the display of the flower shop.

 

“Sir that’s only for $19” The owner said as he smiled to Jongin.

 

Jongin on the other hand was not paying attention to the guy but just looking at the flower. He wanted to give it you because he thought you would like it. He then got one bouquet from the display and walked to the place where you were standing just a minute ago. The owner of the stall then followed Jongin.

 

“$19” he said as he raised his palm to Jongin asking him to pay. Jongin on the other hand thought that the guy was asking him to give the flower so he hid it behind his back.

 

“Ya!” The ajhussi said while glaring at Jongin.

 

Jongin started to look for you around and not even giving attention to the guy infront of him. Jongin then walked away to look for you again. The ajhussi is not so old and actually has a bumpy body compared to Jongin. He called out his other assistant to take care of his shop and he followed Jongin. He held Jongin’s back collar so Jongin faced him right away.

 

“What” He asked in his natural tone.

 

“What!? How dare you talk to older like that!” The ajhussi said as he pushed Jongin’s chest harshly.

 

Jongin backed off a little because of the impact. He wanted to fight back but he knows it is bad because that’s what you told him. He then started running, opposite to the path you took. The ajhussi still followed him since selling flower is his only business and source of income. The ajhussi stopped running when Jongin met the dead end of a specific street.  

 

He then move forward to Jongin, Jongin then backed off and he hit the hard wall behind him.

 

“Give back the flower or pay me” The ajhussi said in scary tone.

 

Jongin was still holding the flower and he was hiding it on his back. He can actually fight back the ajhussi with his caveman strength but he decided not to. The Ajhussi got really pissed when Jongin didn’t respond; he then beat the out of the poor caveman.

 

By every throw of punch, Jongin just yelp in respond. Jongin’s lip is already bleeding and his body is full of bruises but still, he chose not to fight back.

Just then he saw you passing by the end corner of the street. He wanted to call you and run to you but he ended up beaten more because the ajhussi thought he would run away again.

 

Jongin was already helpless but the Ajhussi never heard any answer from him. The owner looked at the flower and it is now messed up. Some petals already detached and the bouquet itself doesn’t look pleasant anymore, even if he took it from Jongin he cannot sell it anymore.

 

When the ajhussi finally walked away, that’s the time Jongin pull himself together and tried to walk with all the energy left on him.

 

Hour already passed and he is still looking for you. People are already talking bad about him and looking at him as if he is some psycho but he cared nothing. He wanted to find you as soon as possible and that what all mattered to him.

 

Time had passed again and he suddenly felt his knees killing him in pain. Not later than that he fell on his face, he fell facing the ground. He wanted to search for you more but his body cannot do it anymore.

 

He tried and tried to move but he realized that he cannot do it anymore. He just gave up and pulled the flowers to his chest to protect it from those who’ll try to get it again. After that the people started to crowd him and that’s when you came.

 

“J-jonginn…” You said as the tears that you were preventing to fall before were now falling nonstop. You were holding him in your arms and the sight of him made you more depressed.

 

The moment he heard your voice, his eyes slowly opened to look at you. He then smiled at you as if he was completely fine.

 

“Flower~ I got you flower~” he said and did his best to brought up his arms with the flower he was holding and he successfully did. You quickly took the flower from him because he really looked in pain.

 

You looked at the flower and felt your chest being pulled down by the gravity. You started breathing heavily as your chest kept on squeezing because of the sight. You knew he was in this state because he did something for you again. You wanted to hate him for liking you but you hate yourself more for not returning back his love.

 

“Guy…guy keep getting me the flower…Jongin don’t want to give up flower…Jongin love flowe—”

 

And that’s when you stopped him from talking by kissing him. It was just a short kiss because you just wanted him to shut up from blurting out things that will make you even more guilty.

 

“D-din’t I tell you….Didn’t I tell you that you can only get everything you want with…with exchange of money” You said in between sobs.

 

Jongin then smiled to you and reach for your cheeks to wipe your tears.

 

“I…I don’t think so” he said that made you look at him straight on to his eyes.

 

You then held his hand that was caressing your wet-from-tears cheek.

 

“W-wae?” You asked.

 

He looked at you again and this time both of his hands were covering both sides of your cheeks.

 

“No money can be exchanged with the only thing I wanted to have in this era”

 

 He said as he leaned to you for another kiss.

 

This time it was not short. It is a kiss with deep feelings. Your tears are still falling but you don’t mind it anymore. You kissed him back passionately. You were now in no doubt about what you felt for him.

You are now definitely, certainly, absolutely, positively, confidently sure that you are now in love with your caveman Jongin. 

 


 

[A/N]

I'm sorry if you waited long kekekeke
Thank you for reading love love love lotssss <3 <3 <3  
Comments are well well well appreciated!!