Stanchly

My Caveman Jongin

 

All of you were already inside your house. You still don’t know what’s wrong with them when they actually just met few minutes ago and doesn’t even know each other yet. The two gentlemen are currently at your dining table sitting across each other just waiting for you to serve the food. While you were in the kitchen you are peeking to them from time to time because they are intensely looking at each other like tigers who are about to fight.

 “Uhm guys…” you said as you cleared throat. You went to the dining area while carefully bringing pot of hot Gamjatang – Pork stew with potatoes. You walked to them and placed the food on the center table.

When they finally noticed your presence, the two guys’ expressions turned 180 degrees differently. Luhan became all serious mode again and Jongin looked at you with happy puppy eyes.

Luhan knows that Jongin is your cousin but what disturbed him the most is Jongin’s action. He was observing him the whole time and when you were around he became complete opposite of what he is when they are just the two of them. He believed that it is not impossible that cousins are so much over protective to their own family member so he just shrugged the fact that Jongin is glaring at him the whole time. He is the type who doesn’t want to just lose in any aspect so he fought back Jongin by glaring him as well although he doesn’t really have any grudge at him.  

Jongin on the other hand is feeling really REALLY, pissed right now. He doesn’t get the point why in the hell that the guy in front of him was in fact in front of him. Dragging Luhan completely out of his sight just to be alone with you is what Jongin wanted to do as of the moment. He wanted to ask you a lot of things about the presence of this guy but he just chose to keep silent because he doesn’t want to disappoint you if he’ll suddenly make a mistake.

Since the table is not so big and it is only for 4 person, of course you sat at the seat beside both of them.

“Jalmuggetsumnida~” You said clapping cheerfully to get rid of the weird atmosphere.

“Thank you for the food” Luhan said and bowed lightly. He grabbed his spoon and began eating.

Jongin on the other hand saw you smiling (blushing a bit) when Luhan was not looking anymore. His eyebrows twitched wondering what’s to smile about when he just bowed at you. He got jealous again so he tried doing what Luhan did.

“…food” He said and bowed to you. That was the only thing he remembered Luhan said so that was what he said.

You looked at him for a while and when you realize that he just copied Luhan, you try to stop yourself from laughing.

“Pfft—N..ne” You said chuckling a little bit.

Jongin saw your expression so he became happy again – since he made you smile wider than you did to the other living creature beside you.

Luhan didn’t saw what just happened but he got no time for that. He is seriously gulping his life out as he is enjoying the food you prepared specially for him.

“You cook very well…” Luhan said trying to be in serious mode again, when actually he wanted to marry you right away because of your cooking that perfectly fits his appetite.

“T-thank you sir” You said while blushing a little. You ate earnestly, chewing your food hasty just to distract yourself and to avoid blushing madly. You are about to munch more when suddenly Luhan spoke again…

“You really cook very well that I believe every guy who would taste this would want you...to be their wife”

  And that’s when you choke on your own food.

“Flower!” “M-minkyu!” They shouted in unison.

Instantly they both grab their glass of water and handed it to you. You were already coughing hard and slowly losing breath but still, you are conscious of the two guys who are handing you their glass of water. You thought for a while looking at them, you know they were just concerned so you don’t want to left hand hanging the one that you won’t choose, your conscience will bother you and you’ll end up drinking both their glass of water so to be safe you just drunk yours.

Slowly you were already catching your breath. You wiped the little tears that were formed at the side of your eyes due to coughing really hard. Just when your heart about to calm down, it pounds fast again even more than before.

Jongin who was just watching the whole scene is fuming with anger. He saw how the moment Luhan said those lines; you then start choking so he found it offending. When you stopped coughing, he then stood up from his seat and walk to Luhan’s direction. He grabbed his collar with one hand and Jongin’s eyes are glaring at him with full of irritation.

“What did you do” He asked in monotone yet it sounds so intimidating.

Luhan who was aware of what he has done was taken aback by your so called cousin. Jongin’s grip on him was only by one hand yet he can already feel his neck choking.

“S-sorry I didn’t mean it dude” He said, already frightened by Jongin’s sudded dark aura.

It was your first time seeing him like that so you are kind of scared, but then it was no one’s fault so you thought he has no right to hurt your boss.

 “YA! Stop that!” You said as you grab his wrist to un-grip on Luhan’s collar. You looked at him with disappointed look that is obviously showing now in your face.

Upon leaving the guy’s shirt he stared at you, flustered by your action. He know you didn’t like what he have done just by looking at your expression but he don’t get the point of it when the other guy was about to let you out of breath just few minutes ago.

“Manager…choesonghamnida…he didn’t really mean it” You said while you kept on bowing.

“A-aniyo, I think it’s my fault too…I was too careless with my words” He said feeling all guilty. He looked at his wrist watch and looked at the time. He just thought that he needed to do an alibi to leave because he just made an awful scene.

“It’s running late I shall get going” He informed.

You look at his plate and saw that it was nearly to finish but not yet really done. You as well felt guilty and felt sorry for your boss. You thought that this day would end up nicely and fun but it was just ruined.

“Sir…but you haven’t finished your food yet…” you said while looking at the plate and back to him.

“Sorry about that Minkyu-ssi but guaranteed, I really enjoyed the dinner. It’s just that I really need to go home, I still have lots of work to finish” He reasoned out when the actual fact is he doesn’t have anything to do in their house.

He bowed to Jongin and to you and he started walking out of your house. You followed him till the gate and bid him goodbye finally when he drove off. When you came back you were surprised to saw Jongin sitting in his seat eating Luhan’s left food. (He’s using his own utensils tho).

“Ya caveman what are you doing??” You asked as you stopped him on eating. You were not disgusted for what he was doing but since you thought him some manners, what he was doing just made you more disappointed adding to what he have done earlier.

Upon stopping him, he only looked at you for a second and continued until he finished it finally - as clean as his own plate. You just looked at him now getting angry for being so stubborn.

“What the heck Jongin? You were just about to hurt my boss earlier and now you are being so stubb—“

“Jongin don’t like the guy” he answered calmly stating out what he really felt.

“And why do you even—“

“Guy say something, flower cannot breath” he told you whole honesty.

 “Aish! It’s not his fault because—“

“Flower tired prepare food, Jongin must eat all, guy not eat all, Jongin mad”

 And that’s when your expression softens. You are definitely angry to him just a while ago but because of his statement your anger vanished completely.

“Jongin not want flower angry…Jongin did bad…sorry flower” he said as he looked at you with his sincere eyes.

“I-it’s…Its fine now” You said as you looked away. You then darted your attention to the mess in the table. You walk heading to it and cleaned it just to distract yourself from thinking of him even when he’s just one step away from you.

You just forgot that you should scold him for what he has done but everything was gone because you were being spellbound by his words.

 

- - -

 

“Minah-yaaaa~~” Luhan called out as the person from the other line accepted the call.

“Bwoya small brain why are you calling???” Minah retorded.

“I just came from Minkyu’s house kyaaaaa~” he fanboy as he roll on his bed.

“Chincha?? What a great improvement you did there buddy! So what happened?” she asked all excited for her bestfriend who just stepped out from his cocoon.

“I just you know~ I went there and she prepared for me a food and that’s it”

“That’s it??” She asked with already disappointed look at her face.

“Uhm nothing much more happened though but…Ah! You didn’t told me her cousin is hella scary! And obviously over protective too! If he’s like that how would Minkyu have a boyfriend? Tsk tsk” he clicked tongue as he remembered what happened before.

“Scary? Over protective? You sure?” She asked thinking if Jongin was that when they first met. She thought for a while and again she never remembered that Jongin was that kind.

“Yes! He’s super protective that he even grab me by collar because I un-intentionally say stuffs like I think Minkyu’s a wife material then Minkyu suddenly choked by it then yea he got angry to me”

Minah stopped on her track (cause she's walking atm) after she heard what Luhan have said.

Something is off, isn’t it weird for a cousin to actually do that? That’s overly protective and I bet even siblings who will experience the same situation would not over react like that.

Her thoughts were then cut off when Luhan spoke again.

 “Can you just date her cousin chinguyaa? So he won’t be bothersome for Minkyu and I? Mmm bestfriend? Hmmm?? I think he will be a good over protective boyfie for you~”

“Bwoya! What the heck Luhan! You know I don’t really like him for real! Don’t make up stuffs okay? I need to do beauty rest now! Go sleep too! I’m hanging now bye!” Minah said and ended the call without even letting Luhan answer back.

She thought again about what they have talked about and she is now more bothered. She thought that the only way she could get over the thing that distracts her is to discover it herself.

 

- - -

 

You already finished taking care of your pets and you just cleaned everything in your house. You are about to go to your room to finally rest when without you knowing Jongin stood up from the couch and trailed behind you.

He was just watching television before you came when an idea popped in his mind instantly. He was planning to do the scene that he just saw from the TV to you. He wanted to see if you would react same as what the girl did.

You are about to open your room’s door when your hand was suddenly stopped from holding the door knob and was grabbed by a hand from behind. You froze there at your spot feeling again the electricity of your whole neighborhood.

Jongin then grab you by shoulder and swiftly turned you to face him. Thanks to your healthy veins that your eyeballs are still attached to you, if not they will fall already due to what he has done.

He held both your hands up and pin it to the closed door. You just stayed there with same expression and just speechless at his sudden actions.

He on the other hand was looking straight at your eyes full of adorement. You can clearly see his long eyelashes and brown orbs from your current angle as he was slightly looking down at you. Just then when you are fantasizing his pretty eyes, you felt him moving closer to you. You heart beat was beating abnormally fast as he goes closer. Your eyes then automatically shut close.  

 

Seconds had already passed but nothing touched your lips. You then heard him sniff from your side.

You slowly opened your eyes and then it suddenly widen when you saw him sniffing your clothed armpit.

You are about to spank him right away when you forgot that your hands were pinned by his hand above.

“KIM JONGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” You shouted out VERY loud that you almost shook South Korea.

 

The scene was actually taken from a deodorant advertisement. 

 

 


 

 

[A/N] 

Whoopsyyy authornim is being generous~ 
Three updates in a row! Kkk
Love lots everyone! 
Keep commenting so I'll be more inspired~~~
Munchy munchyyyy <3