Filthy

My Caveman Jongin

 

[This is the 2nd part of my double update if you haven't seen the previous update go back back back!]


 

“I don’t think I can wish for more when I already have everything like you guys, I just hoped best for everyone. I’m not really good in expressing myself but please let me thank everyone of you for this surprise birthday party! Let’s all enjoy this night!” Luhan said and blew the candle after his message. Everyone then shouted and clapped with loud howling as well.

 

“H-huh?” You said while looking at everyone who are now clapping and howling altogether.

“You seemed preoccupied with your thoughts Minkyu, do you have problem?” Minah whispered.

You then realized that you were day dreaming about being kissed by Luhan just a minute ago. You blushed instantly because you were too embarrassed for yourself.

“N-ne…I’m okay” You whispered back.

 

- - -

 

“What are you still doing Luhan?”

“What?” Luhan asked as Minah whispered to him.

“Aish! Are you pretending to be stupid or you really are? Seriously? Minkyu was just sitting there! Go ask her to drink! Do your move dude you’re such a er!” Minah whispered yet sounds like shout at Luhan’s ear.

“S-should…should I?” He asked still contemplating if he’d do it or not.

 Minah didn’t answer back but she just kicked Luhan’s hard, hard enough that Luhan flew right in front of you kneeling. You then noticed Luhan was in front of you as if he’s in pain.

“Boss what’s wrong?” You asked with worried face.

Luhan then pretend he was tie-ing his shoe lace. He looked back at Minah and Minah just stuck out her tongue to him. When Luhan shift his attention to you he became fine again all of a sudden.

“Me? Of course I’m fine! Look I can do this!” Luhan said and suddenly danced in front of you, weirdly.

You just looked at him with half ‘what the fck’ look and half ‘the fck waht’ look. Luhan noticed that you weren’t amused so he stopped himself on going further stupid.

 

 

“So uhm…want to drink?” He asked totally removing the topic from him.

“I…I don’t drink sir”

“Oh…okay I’m sorry” Luhan wanted to look like he just shrugged it off but he can’t really hide his emotion so he actually looked like he was guilty that he even asked you.

You on the other hand saw his expression and you don’t want him to felt like he was at fault so you held a glass up.   

“P-pour me a drink sir”

Luhan eyes suddenly popped. He was happy that you were actually going to drink but he felt that you were just forcing it.

“You don’t have to do it, I was just—“

“Please” You said cutting him off.

Luhan gulped and looked at the glass you were still holding up right.

“N-ne” He stuttered so he mentally slapped himself.

He grabbed the bottle of alcohol and slowly he poured the drink to your glass.

“You know you don’t actually have to do it if—“ he was then cut off when you drunk the alcohol right away.

“Phwe, so bitter ehckk” You said while trying to adjust with the taste of it.

“Here, here!” Luhan said as he hand you glass of juice.

“Thanks sir” You said and drunk it as well.

“I’m going to drink too” he said and raises his glass up.

You then grab the bottle of alcohol and poured to him as well. He drank it in one gulp without reaction so you just looked at him in amusement.

You then held your glass up and then again he poured and then throughout the whole night the two of you were just doing the same thing back and forth, without even talking.

 

- - -

 

It was already 11:30pm and the private room became quiet. Some went home already, some are too drunk to make noise and some just passed out like…

“Look at these people” Minah said looking at the drunken state of you and Luhan.

“Aish. I hate to admit that this is even my idea!” She said annoyed at the fact.

 

“Need my help?” She then heard a familiar voice from the back. She turned around quickly just to see a tall figure behind him.

“Sehun!!” She shouted cheerfully and hugged the guy.

“I think I was late?” He chuckled.

“Yea, your brother was too drunk in love” She said sarcastically.

“And you’re jealous?”

“You just came here and you’re already teasing?” she chuckled.

“Because this girl is so pretty~~” He said while pinching her cheeks. “Did anyone else say you were pretty today?”

“Are you trying to lift up my mood with that? Nah, doesn’t work for me. And by the way yes, somebody actually did call me pretty. That girl did” She said pointing you out.

 

- - - 

 

“…I kept calling him stupid because I hate to admit that I’m actually the one who is”

Sehun is currently driving You, Luhan, and Minah home. Both You and Luhan were at the back seat sleeping while Minah is in the front seat, talking to Sehun.

 

“I know you love my hyung but you don’t really make sense Minah. Why do you have to keep pushing him? And you know exactly that he’s immature so he would just agree with everything you kept him pushing with. If he only knew…“ Sehun said while glancing at Minah from time to time,

“Don’t you dare Sehun. Well actually, I…don’t know too…If he’ll be happy like that then why wouldn’t I” Minah chuckled bitterly.

“You’re pretty pathetic”

“I know right! Pretty and pathetic. Ya! Can we cut off this topic? We are near Minkyu’s house” She said while looking around the area.

“Does she live alone?” Sehun asked as he looked at your sleeping figure reflection from the mirror.

“Nope she lives with his cousin—oh! I should tell him Minkyu’s coming home” Minah snapped as she remembered that they should tell Jongin you will come home by now so he could assist you.

Since Minah doesn’t have Jongin’s number, she reached your phone from your pocket. She then opened it and she paused at was she saw.

 

“Are you dialing him now? We are near the address you told me”

“Ah..N-ne…” she stuttered as she were still surprised at what she saw upon opening your phone.

She saw your phone’s display picture - that first selca that you and Jongin had where you were smiling to the camera sweetly and Jongin was sincerely looking at you. Minah’s thoughts then again wondered with the real relationship of you and Jongin.

She then ignore it for a while and went to the contacts. She first searched for the letter ‘C’ to see if he was named cousin, but she didn’t see any.

She is lazy searcher so she decided to just go with the recent calls because she though you must have been calling each other since you are cousins who lives together.

Then again she was shocked to the other revelation. Before, she didn’t actually believe that she have read it right, but now that it was right on her face...

My Caveman Jongin? Why she would even call him ‘My’ – she thought. Good thing that the caveman part didn’t bother her at all. But since she knew already something is up to you and Jongin, she will of course make an action about this someday for the sake of Luhan.

 

 

“We are here. Are you still dialing? I don’t think you still have to. Look” Sehun pulled out for parking and looked and your house from not so far, he then saw a standing figure in front of the door who looked like he has been there waiting since forever.

Minah then looked at Sehun’s view and there she saw Jongin standing outside the house.

“Oh? It’s him the cousin”

“Should I carry her to him?” Sehun suggested.

“That’s a definitely no. That cousin guy is hella scary, he even grab Luhan by collar just because he only said that his cousin Minkyu is a wife material. So nope I don’t want to see you dead just because you were being too kind. I can do this I’ll just walk her in my arms.” Minah said and went out of the car. She then opened the back door and grab your arms, she brought you up and place your arm on her shoulder. Though you were really heavy, she walked you until both of you entered the open area of the house.

Jongin was standing there as soon as he was finished feeding your dog. He was already cold but he don’t mind because he was waiting for you. Just then Jongin saw Minah walking to his way while helping you. He then run to your place and get hold of you.

“What happen” Jongin asked worried.

“She was really drunk so I brought her home, nothing happened don’t worry” She said and winked at Jongin (Since she’s still in act of liking him)

“What to do?” Jongin asked as he doesn’t really have any idea what happened to you.

“Just place her on bed, she’s already asleep she just need to continue it till tomorrow that’s all actually” She said and shrugged. “It’s getting late, here’s her phone, I’m going now oppa annyeong~” She said and bid good bye.

 

 

When Minah returned to the car, she was surprised as Sehun was already nowhere to be found and Luhan was already standing while leaning at the car. She then walked near him.

 

“Ya!? Are you okay now? Do you want some water? Don't worry I already send her—“ she was then stopped when Luhan attached his lips on hers.

“Seriously? I would have not know anything if I didn't pretend I was drunk”

 

 

- - -

 

 

“ngg~ put me downnn…I need to go homeee…cavemaannn….a caveman is waiting for meeeee” You said as you chuckle still in drunken state. When Jongin was carrying you inside you were suddenly awake but still unconscious of everything.

“Flower” Jongin said as he looked at you from his arms.

“Whoops” you said as you covered his lips with index finger. “You don’t call me like thaaat…you have no right my caveman only so shhhh” you said as you chuckled again.

Jongin was more than confused than ever today. He don’t know what’s up with you and you became so much weird than he is.

Jongin kept walking until both of you came to his bedroom – since you locked your room before leaving. He then carefully lay you down to the bed.

You were feeling really uncomfortable tho, for who knows the reason why. You kept on moving on the bed and you looked un-easy.

“Urgh hot!” You groan.

Jongin was just staring at you still doesn’t know what to do. Suddenly, you were pulling the both sides of your suspender and then swiftly, you take off your black shirt leaving you with only bra on. Jongin who was still looking, gulped as he saw scene that he should have not.

You were still feeling a bit uncomfortable and you wanted to pull your pants down. Jongin saw you troubled in ing your pants so he willingly helped you ing it.

“Gomawoyongg~” You said as you zipped off your pants and finally got to remove it leaving you with just your underwear on.

Jongin on the other hand was of course enjoying the view. He didn’t know what was happening to you but he liked it, he thought he doesn’t need to felt sorry when you actually (unconciously) willing to do it.

He study your figure more and then he realized that he was being unfair to you. You were only wearing small clothes on when he was completely clothed. Jongin then took off his shirt and pants as well leaving his boxers on. He smiled to himself, knowing he did something nice.

Since he’s getting sleepy, he then lied at his bed beside you. He thought that since you don’t mind sleeping on his bed, then he don’t mind it as well.

You were already off to dreamland and you were peacefully sleeping while facing Jongin. On the other hand Jongin was still awake, his body is sleepy but his mind is not even near to that. He was currently staring straight at your s, he was amazed to see that behind the clothes you wear are those pretty things that hides your actual female . And since curiosity kills a caveman—more like because of man’s instinct, Jongin then reached for your s. He d it with both his hand and it last for about minutes. Suddenly he felt something weird on his down under.

“Uhngg” you groaned once more so Jongin quickly pulled his arms out from your ies.

He doesn’t know why but he was feeling that his body is all tensed up but he liked the feeling. He didn’t know what to do now so he just decided to sleep it off and never will he going to forget asking you about everything that happened this night.

 

- - -

 

 

The next day…

 

Living alone since the death of your father, you never ever had the most comfortable sleep ever. Today, you felt especially different and it was waaay more than comfortable. You were still had your eyes closed but you know you weren’t sleeping anymore and you can actually feel that comfort that you never had before in real life and not in dreams.

Slowly you opened your eyes and to your surprise it was greeted by another pair of eyes. Your eyes bulge out in an instant and you backed off, just then you realized you two were hugging each other, and another thing you realized that you never wished you ever realized is when you saw both of you were only on your underwears.

 

“KIM JONG—“ You were about to shook South Korea again with your dying whale scream when he cut you off by giving you peck on the lips.

You were just left there stoned at your place not even blinking a bit as you look at him still with bewildered look.

“What.” He asked as if he was not aware of what he did.

And just when you are about to argue, he kissed you deeper than a peck.

 

 


 

 

[A/N] 

Hi there fellow human being! I just want to thank all of you for supporting! Yay!
What can you say about everything? Lol this was long one update so I just decided to cut it and made it a double update.
PS: I really love side stories so Minah and Luhan.....

kkkkk
And Sehun's cameo, He is actually Luhans' step brother from mother. Same mother different father.

So that will be all. Hwaiting!