Uncanny

My Caveman Jongin

Present, March 2014...

 

 

“See ya bye!” You bid goodbye to your co-worker.

It was already passed 6:00PM when you finished your job in the Zoo you are working at. You rode a bus routing to your home and not for long you take off and walked heading back to your home.

 

From not so far, your dog’s bark can already be heard. You hurriedly walk to your door and get your key that was hidden under the doormat. You inserted the key turning it clockwise, and with the click sound, you grab the door knob and finally opened the door. As soon as you drop your bag, your dog greeted you by jumping over you with on every part of your face.

 

“Aigoo~ aigoo~ you miss me so much eh? Come! Come!” you said as you place him on the ground.

 

You run to your kitchen with your dog running after you. You grab the pouch of dog food in the cabinet above you while setting the bowl in the table with your other hand. You poured the stuffs in until it had enough. You knelt down and place it in front of your dog and your dog eagerly ate as if there’s no tomorrow.  You giggled by his action so you pat his head.

While looking at your pet, you rest your chin in both of your hands while smiling like an idiot.

 

Even though you have no family member left anymore; your pets were always there to make you happy. And speaking of pets, you just remembered that you should feed the others too because they haven’t eaten yet.

 

You straightened up to get your work done, when you heard a loud breaking of glass from your living room.

 

“Holy shhhh! What is that!?”

 

You held your chest that was beating fast due to the sudden noise. You hurriedly run out of the kitchen thinking how stupid your cat is, to pass by the window when the door is completely wide open.

 

You are about to scold it but you didn't see your cat, instead a shadow of something unusual catch your attention. You can’t see it clearly because it’s facing back to you but you are sure that you had never seen it before. You look over the shoulder of that specific and you saw how your window glasses were now scattered all over the floor.

 

That ‘something’ noticed too that someone’s around so he about faced.

 

 Your eyes suddenly widened upon seeing the appearance of that creature. You have no idea what kind of specie it is but to your look it’s a non human primate or another type of monkey as its skin has a lot of hair.

 

And with a cue you shout your lungs out.

 

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

 

You’re house shook a bit because of your loud voice. You have no idea why you do so, but you just had to let out that scream.

 

“Oh my god! You're so cuuuuuteeee” you giggled as you came closer. Weird as it seemed to be but rather than being scared, you were more attracted to it in thought that you were looking at a new kind of animal. You caressed its fur and chuckle when you saw that it was frightened by your touch.

 

“Aigoo aigoo this cute creature~~don’t be scared~~” you said as you continue its fur.

 

“W-what...doing…you…”

 

Your eyes grew large as you heard someone spoke. Even though it was grammatically wrong you can understand clearly what it said. You have no idea that it came from that animal so you faced back to see if somebody’s around but there was really none. You shook your head thinking that you were just hallucinating or something.

You are about to get your attention back to the animal but then you heard someone spoke again but this time in low tone so you didn’t clearly heard what it said but you really are sure that somebody spoke.

 

“Oh okay…this is getting creepy” you said as you slowly walk forward.

 

“Cutie just stay with me okay” You said as you slipped your hands to its hand, so now you were holding hand in hand with it. You again look around with the animal next to you since you were holding its hand, you turned from left to right if there’s a trace of somebody, but clearly there was none. You gave up on searching and thought that you were just actually hallucinating.

 

“Aish what am I doing haha~ never mind” you sigh with little chuckles at your own silliness.

You already stopped thinking about the voice you were hearing a while ago and turned your attention back to the animal that you were still holding hand in hand. You stare at its face while you were feeling its hand on yours. You felt weird of his hand because it was like hand of a man. You move your gaze from its face down to the hand and lift it to see clearly under the light.

  

Slowly, your eyes grew large as you saw that its hand was really a man’s hand. You look again to his face with eyes still bulging out in shock. And what happened next shocked you more.  

 

“What?” it spoke.

 

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” again you scream the out of you, but this time it was not because you were attracted to it but because you were horrified on him. You remove your hand from his hand right away and slowly walk backwards.

 

“W-w-what..w-w-who…you!?? Who are you!!” you ask nervously. You wanted to hit yourself badly for thinking he was an animal.

 

You waited for him to response but he doesn’t look like he will reply to you. You got pissed by the way he only looked at you without saying anything so your fear a while ago was vanished and was replaced by frustration.     

 

"Ya, ya! ajhussi! If you won't even bother explaining yourself why you came in my house passing by my window and even breaking its glass when the door is completely open, better get your off here now or else I'll feed my scorpions with your hairy meat!" you said breathless.

 

There was a long silence after your long rant, but not for too long he suddenly clap like a seal.

For you his clap was no way flattering because it’s like he’s annoying you or something.

 

"you…talk….fast" he said words by words and clapped again.

 

Thanks to your dear dad that you can understand what he was saying when his brain is actually still in dinosaur era.

 

“Aish Seriously! Stop fooling around mister I’m not having fun here okay!? Go out now or I’ll call the police”

 

Again he didn’t say anything and just looked at you. You were bothered by the way he looked so you move your gaze to other direction.

 

“S-stop staring at me okay” you stuttered for no reason.

 

 

Is he still looking at me? You thought as the silence continued to take place.

 

You are curious why he’s being so quiet so you wanted to look at him again to see if his eyes were still locked on you. You are about to do that, when suddenly you felt a warm hand on your right cheek.

 

Your eyes grew large instantly and your reflexes told you to punch him right away. Your fist was already about to hit his furry face but stopped when he suddenly spoke.

 

“I…want…you….my….mate”

 

You paused for a moment analyzing what he has said.

 

“W-what!?” you asked not sure what he meant. Does he want you to be his roommate? house mate? Or another thing that goes with mate? That was your question in your mind.

 

 “….like…flower…beautiful” he added.

 

“W-what…..what are you saying..” you stuttered again while blushing madly. You know it was not meant to be pick-up line because for you, you were no way to beautiful. No one ever told you something like that, of course besides your appa but then, even it was just a simple line; telling you, you are beautiful when you know that you were really not, still you were flattered. Probably if he was your crush Luhan you’re dead by now, with that simple cheesy line he said? Bet you can’t even. But then he’s not Luhan and never he’ll be. This guy in front of you is just a random no one who entered your house in an idiotic way wearing caveman costume and acts like one.

 

“Y-you are so weird ajhussi” you stuttered again. I keep on stuttering, oh god why. You thought.

 

The more you think of what you have said the more you realize something, the thing you said to him bounce back to your senses. You though that you’re the most weirdest person around the place, with species of animals living with you and having father who’s scientist that people thought crazy and had a mother who died only because of too much laughter. This guy prove you wrong, you never seen a guy wearing those thingy at night only to barge in someone’s house breaking the window glass for no reason, guy that talk words by words and guy who would actually call you beautiful.

 

“Let’s be serious okay. If you won’t get out right now I’ll really call the police” you warned him again.

 

The caveman didn’t caught what you have said that he tilted his head while scratching it.

 

Though you can’t really see what he look like because of his moustache, beard and long hair, the way he does that (tilting and scratching head) for you was just so adorable.

 

You wanted to kick him right in his crotch due to being so much strange guy but you just can’t do it because he seemed really clueless in everything. You don’t know what to react on what he’s doing because you don’t know if he’s really innocent or just playing around.

 

Once again he kept silent and looked at you intently. You too became quiet all of a sudden because you were now staring back at his brown beautiful eyes.

 

You were too immersed with the eye contact that you didn’t notice he’s coming forward to you.

He was about to close the gap between you two but he stopped half way and also the staring battle was also cut off. For the gratitude, all thanks to your dog.

 

“Waaaaah!!!!” The guy kept on screaming while shooing your dog that’s attacking him. Your dog jumped at him until he fell on the ground.

Your eyes grew large again. “Ohmygod!” you shouted.

 

You witnessed how helpless his situation in the ground is. You are about to help the stranger when you realize that your dog wasn’t even attacking him harshly but just ,

 

“Aaahh..haha..hahhaa……hahaha….stop…please…this wolf…my flower…help me….flower….”

 

“Pfft…..what the heck ajhussi! Flower is not my name! I’m Minkyu okay, Minkyu. Not flower”

 

“Ah! haha..haha…I…don’t..like…this..help…me…my…flower”

 

“Aish I said don’t call--Oh my god you’re out of breath! Hey  “  you were to correct him again but stopped when you saw him laughing breathlessly. A sudden flashback of what happened to your mother appeared in your mind. And without you noticing, you pulled your dog away and drag it to the kitchen. You run back to the living room and saw him still lying on the floor.

 

“Ya ajhussi! Ajhussi kwenchana? Ya!” you said kicking his legs. You were looking at him worried but you didn’t dare to go near him.

 

He’s still holding his stomach because of the aftershock of laughing. “flo—“

“Minkyu I said” you corrected him before he even say flower.

 

He stood up from the ground and faced you. He paused for a while and you can see that his lips were slowly forming into smile. He smiled to you so sweetly that you were taken back a bit. It was his first time to smile to you and it feels so strange. Your heartbeat was increasing its pace.

 

Aigoo what’s wrong with me. You thought and shook your head to get back to your senses.

 

“Ya ahjussi stop smiling like that you creepy ert! Get out!” you said as you pushed him leading to the door.

 

“W..why…” he said as he was being pushed by you.

 

“Why? Because you are weird” You keep pushing him until he was out of the door frame. You were facing him while holding the door knob with the left hand.

 

“Thank you for disturbing me ajhussi, good night” you said with annoyed tone then you shut the door right in front of his face.                                                                                                                 

 

You sigh heavily due to tiredness. You were actually exhausted from your work this morning and the stranger just a while ago is not even a help. You rubbed your eyes and yawned at the same time. You walked lifelessly heading to your room when you just remembered something.

 

You hurriedly run to the broken glass window and poke your head out of its hole. To your surprise, the stranger was still facing your door without moving an inch.

 

“Ya, Ya! ahjussi!" You called out and he faced you right away.

"Before I forget, don’t you dare to barge in my window again understand!? And what are you still doing there? Go home! Get a life!” you shouted as you pull your head back inside and shut your curtains close.   

 


 

[A/N] 

 

Sorry if trashy that's all I can do huhu

Sorry too if super late huhu

Big THANKS to aluminumoxygen4123 for advertising this story ♡♡
PLEASE CHECK HER FANFICS SHE'S AMAZING!

Another big THANKS to (please edit this and replace with your AFF profile haha) for editing every chapters ♡♡
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Thank you too for those who gives posters ♡

#mycavemanjongin 
Let me see you in twitter ㅋㅋ♡