Wary

My Caveman Jongin

“Oppa is taken? By her? Seriously!?”

“That’s his girlfriend? What. She’s not even pretty!”

“Not deserving for an oppa like him tsk”

 

You overheard few whispers from the girls around. This was the first time you got attention from the public and unluckily you got pessimistic responds. You can’t stop yourself but to felt depressed by their hurtful words. It's not the fact that they had missed the idea of you and the hot guy dating but the fact that you know yourself that you're not that attractive and how come you're not aware that nowadays it has been a basis, also intend to mean you can’t date an attractive guy. Here you just realize how judgemental people can be.

 

“Does that mean I can’t date Luhan oppa?” You thought and felt bad for yourself.

 

 After being hugged by some random hottie, you were still dumbfounded and don’t know what to do. You are about to push him away but paused when he suddenly spoke.

 

“Flower~” he whispered to your ear.

 

And it hits you. No one will ever call you flower, no. Not in this era. So this hot guy who was being chased by the girls and the guy who randomly hugged you is none other than Jongin, your caveman. Your eyes bulge instantly in disbelief.

 

“J-jongin is that you?” you ask and pull away to see his face.

 

He didn’t answered back but just smiled at you. That’s when you believed it was really him. With or without facial hair, his smile was still the same. Smile that only Jongin has. You also smiled to him as you hit his shoulder lightly.

 

“You’re so handsome! Oh my God!” You tried to pinch both of his cheek, you were still in state of shock.

 

The caveman blushed both by your compliment and your pinch. He too didn’t thought that he would look like a human after finishing those process a while ago. Seeing how you, his flower, reacted to his looks, he just wished he’d look like that forever.

 

You two seemed to be occupied by each other's presence that you didn’t realize that people are still around. Some girls giggled on how cute of a couple you two are, but some are still bitter.

 

“Ga-ja! We’ll go somewhere!” you said and held his hand to drag him out from the group of girls.

 

Some girls threw bad comments to you again but you didn’t felt bad anymore instead you were really glad because the planned makeover of Jongin turned out really well.

 

As you drag him out from the crowd, no one followed anymore. You sigh in relief as you swiftly removed your hand from his hand and placed your arms to his shoulder. With your arms at his shoulder, his tall stature had you a little difficulty in walking, but that didn’t seem to bother you as you kept that position while walking with him as if he was your best buddy.

 

“Ya! How come you’re that handsome? huh!” you said bump his hips with yours.

 

He just laughed softly with your action so you too just laughed with him. The both of you kept walking, still with your arms on his shoulder. Some girls you had passed are looking sharp at Jongin. You smiled to yourself because you were proud that you just have transformed a caveman into an idol-looking guy.  

 

“Ah before I forget!” you snapped suddenly as you remembered something. He looked at you just then you remove your arms from him and punched him in the arms lightly.

 

“Aw” he winced in pain and held his arm that you just had punched. “W…why” he asked.

 

“Did you just called me ‘girlfriend’ while ago? Am I your girlfriend? Aish, and how did you even learned that!” you whined as you crossed arms. “Your fangirls not long ago hates me badly! They really thought I’m your girlfriend tsk” you said and clicked tongue

.

“Is…that…bad…” Jongin asked worriedly thinking he did something terrible.

 

“No it’s not. But look, yes I am your girl…friend but I’m not your girlfriend. Get it? A friend which is a girl. You can only call a person ‘girlfriend’ when you two are already dating”

 

“D…dating?” Jongin asked as he processed some of your words.

 

“Yes dating, that’s when the two individual is in a relationship” you said and pointed your lips to a certain couple passing by.

 

Jongin looked at where you were mouth pointing and he saw a couple that were happily cuddling each other. He thought for a while and looked back at you with confused look.

 

“We…are…not?” he asked

 

“PFT-HAHAHA!” you laugh out loud. “Of course we’re not! Didn’t I tell you? You are just my friend. Aigoo. Let’s stop this ridiculous conversation and get going” you said and shook your head. You don't want to continue with the topic anymore as you felt really awkward. You placed your arms at his shoulder again and continued walking leading him to the mall.

 

As the two of you silently strolling, Jongin thought deeply and realized that he just got friendzoned by the one he love. He thought that just like in the pre-historic era, it's not that easy to get the one you love. He thought that he still has a lot to do before he can have his flower. He just promised to himself that one day will come and he can finally start dating you and can call you his girlfriend.

 

He just kept silent all the way and just steal some glances from you. He then remembered how precious you are to your father; he’s the type that always blurts about you and always comparing you to a beautiful flowers. Jongin is too grateful that he felt that he too, has a responsibility for you. He has been very thankful to your father for letting him experience all of this. After all, your father was the reason why he is in this era.

 

- - -

 

“Where…this” Jongin asked as the both of you entered the mall.

 

“This is mall, a place where everything you need can be bought like different clothing, utensils in the house, foods, everything! But of course you need money to buy things”

 

“M…money?”

 

“Yep, money. It is what you need to pay for things or even service by the other people" you fact out. He seldom respond so you just kept talking "You know what, people are saying that all we need in life is 'love for each other' but lol let’s be practical, this world today will not process without money. That's how powerful that thing is” you said and snapped as you head inside a familiar store and the caveman immediately followed.

 

Good thing you have a long temper that you answer his every question. Because of that he's learning new things every minute of his stay in this era. You're even giving him some facts and truths about the present that can help him understand lot more.

 

You excitedly stepped foot in the shop as you knew that Luhan used to shop in this place. You’re happy that finally you had an opportunity to shop male clothes here, you got to feel Luhan’s presence with this clothing line.

 

“Kai! ppali!” you called him to come close. He walked hurriedly and when he was already about your reach, you brought up one shirt to look if it fits him. You tilted your head as you check it carefully. You are about to pick another tee when you realize that he has his head tilted too just like yours few seconds ago. You laugh at him and straightened his head.

 

For the following time you just picked some shirts and later on went to the shorts and pants.

 

“Miss do you have tape measure?” you asked the sales lady.

 

“Ah ne!” she said and grab the measuring tape below the counter. “Here mam” she said after lending it to you, to her surprise you didn’t accept it

 

“Thank you, please measure his waist” you said and left her dumbfounded. You were busy searching for some clothes so you asked her to measure Jongin's waist herself.

 

The sales lady who was silently peeking on Jongin a while ago shyly went near him.

 

“uhm…sir I just…need to measure--”

 

“hi” Jongin waved to her.

 

The sales lady just had hanged. “N-ne? Ne! Annyeong...” the atendee blushed madly. She didn’t know what she was doing right now. Jongin just have his poker face on while in front of her but it still caught the ladies' heart.

 

You on the other hand glanced back at Kai to check him and you saw their current situation. You just laugh softly with the scene, it is as if a fangirl just met her bias. 

 

You then turn your attention back to what you were doing. "Is there difference with these things? Does guys wear all white underwear? Or different color? Or different design? hmmm" You thought to yourself while deciding an undergarments for Jongin.

 

"I preffer dark colors" You suddenly heard male voice from the side.

 

Your eyes rounded instantly and your heart thump rapidly. Not only for the reason that you are a girl and you are in the men's underwear section but the fact that the voice you heard was also familiar. Slowly, you turn your head to the direction of  the voice. And to your surprise it was your boss, the manager of 'Exzoo Planet', Luhan.

 

Holy . you thought and froze in your place.

 

Luhan just grab some pack of underwear and head to the counter right away. You had your weird crying-face, you were really embarrassed of what just happened.

 

After paying, your boss went out without even having second glance, or should I say not even having a glance. He didn't even look at any person inside, excluding the cashier of course. With that you let out dry cry.

 

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa" you dramatically and loudly whimper that catches the attention of all the people inside.

 

"Flower!" Jongin hurriedly run  to you. "Flower you..okay...flower" he said and grab you by hand as you whine in the floor like a child.

 

Many thoughts are running in your mind. You let out loud sigh and just let Jongin help you to stand. You stopped with your childish act and composed back to your ownself with still bit of sorrow. Good thing Luhan deosn't know you at all or you only thought as he don't even give a out of you in the Zoo. At least he won't remember what happen a while ago. 

 

I think he don't even mind. you thought

 

"I'm sorry for what you just saw Jongin I'm more embarrassed right now waahh" you said and face palmed.

 

Jongin thought you were crying so instatly he hugged you. Your eyes grew large for the nth time today. You remove your palm from your face and pull away from him.

 

"Ya! Ya! Ya! You're enjoying hugging me aren't you? Haha I'm fine now don't worry okay? it's nothing" you said and smiled to him. He then smiled to you. 

 

"Ehem" the sales lady interrupted your smiling session with a clear of throat "Mam here's pants of his size"

 

- - -

 

After buying clothes that Jongin needed, both of you went to a fastfood restaurant to have a meal together.

 

"Stay here okay, never leave what we bought. I'll just buy our food" you said and left him together with all of his clothes.

 

Jongin was a good kid who just looked at his mother heading to the line of counter or we can see it just like that. He has no plan to move at all, but a sudden feeling of his bladder to expload made him think twice.

 

"f-flower.." he said softly as he control his pee. He looked at you and you are currently talking to the cashier. He know that peeing in pants is no good at it is what you have said, so he get to the idea of just searching for that thing in your confort room called Toilet bowl.

 

He stood up right away and was about to go out when he remembered what you have said 'never leave what we bought' and with that he brought all the paper bags with him.

 

You bowed to the cashier and brought with you the tray. You head to the table where you left him but to your surprise he was no where to be found, as well as the things you just bought.

 

"Oh my God." You panicked. You placed the food tray in the table and you looked around but he was really not anywhere to be seen. You ran in the comfort room hoping he was there but the janitor who was there told you he haven't seen the guy you described. You even went to the female washroom to check if he was there but he was not.

 

", , " you mumble as you ran breathelessly out of the fastfood restaurant. You stopped in your track to ask the security guard of the resto. "Uh! Sir have you seen a guy wearing white...have you seen the guy with me when I entered!?" you shortened the description.   

 

"Oh, yes mam. he was hurrying out heading that way" he said and pointed to the direction he went. 

 

"Oh God, thanks!" you bowed to him and run as fast as you could, you looked at every store you passed by just to find him. After all he is just a caveman, he has still lot of things to encounter in this era. Just like the first time you was worried about him, when you first knew he was a caveman, even thought he looked indifferent from people now he still can't be left alone. You are worried that something bad may happen to him and you know that you yourself is to be blame.

 

You stopped for a while to breath some good air, you were panting hard from running. And that's for having lack of exercise. "Seriously that caveman gonna kill me soon, where in the is--OH MY GOD JONGIN!"

 

You cut mid sentence when you saw the caveman you were just searching, He was inside a home depot, place where they sell kitchen appliances, home decorations, wallpapers, tile, toilet sinks, toilet bowls...toilet bowls...toilet bowls...And it hits you. You saw Jongin infront of the display toilet bowl, paper bags at the side, I-need-to-pee right now face, zipper open and he was about to remove his underwear. That's when your eyes grew large for the last time in this chapter. 

 

"CAVEMAN YOU IDIOT!!!! DON'T SHOW THEM YOUR FOREST!!!!!!!"

 


 

 [A/N]

 

Who else wanna see Kai's Forest? hahaha!
Sorry for the long wait I love you all /heart