Chapter 28

I'm In love with a FAN

You sat at the floor,hands on your face trying to muffle your sobs. 'I'm late.' 'What if he finds another girl in Japan to mend his aching heart?' 'I'm such an idiot.' Thoughts running on your mind.

"Ah Young?" Your eyes widen. You know this voice. The voice the you hear almost everyday, calling you baby, soothing your pain, the voice that you ache to hear everyday, the voice of your one and only love. You stood up and turned around. There he is, standing with a confused face. Tears well up on your eyes. You jumped in his arms and cried endlessly.

"You're here. You didn't leave me. I thought I'd lost you forever." You sob on his chest. 

"Sshh. I'm here." He's soothing your hair.

"Have you calmed down?" You slightly nod. He leads you to a bench.

"You silly." You slightly punched his chest.

"That hurts." He pout.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked. He's confused first but realize it later. His lips pursed into the firm line.

"I tried to but you never let me." He said.

"Oh" is all you've said. "Forget that. Why are you here anyway? It's already 5:20. Isn't your flight 5?" You add.

"Technical problem. The flight is delayed for a few minutes." He explained.

"So, why are you here?" He asked.

"Is it bad to send my fiancé off?" You showed him your hand. Myungsoo's lips turned into a wide smile.

"You like it?" You asked. He suddenly lift you up and twirl around.

"Hell yes, yes yes."

"Myungsoo, it's embarrassing. Put me down." He put you down and hugged you tight.

"I love you." His head on the crook of your neck.

"I love you too." You whispered.

"Calling flight JP981. Calling JP981. Technical problems are now fixed. You may now board the plain. Sorry for the incovenience." 

"It's time for me to go." You break the hug.

"I'll miss you. Take care. Merry Christmas." 

"I'll be back as soon as I can. Merry Christmas baby." He kissed your lips.

----

 "You okay?" Hyeri asked.

"Hmm!" You nodded happily.

"Really? So you got over Myungsoo for a few days?" You chuckled.

"Hey, you're creeping me out." You showed your hands with a ring on it.

"Oh my god!!" Hyeri squealed. "Is this true? When did he propose?" She bombarded you with questions.

"Woah. Calm down. He sent me the ring with a letter on the 24th and he formally proposed in Christmas day when he came from the concert in Japan."

"What did he do? Did he propose to you in public?"

"I quite didn't expect him to propose that day. He asked me to celebrate with him first. He lead me to a rooftop of a 20-floor building. Rose petals scattered on the floor. A table at the center. It's really romantic, I tell you. After we eat, he ask me to stand up and glance at the nearby building. I'm confused at first because there is nothing there and suddenly, the vacant billboard on the top of the nearby building lit up and a banner spread down. Words scribbled on it. "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Teary-eyed, I said yes. That's the summary of what happened." You finished.

"That's sweet. Congratulations Ah Young. I'm really happy for you." She hugged you.

"Thanks Hyeri. Will you be my maid of honor?"

"Of course!"