Chapter 27

I'm In love with a FAN

You walk out of the building in a mess. You are endlessly sobbing. Hyeri ran to you. She tried to calm you down but no luck. What does she expect, you just broke up with Myungsoo. 

"Ah Young-ah, let me take you home." She offered. You shake your head.

"I wanna be alone."

"But-"

"Please?" She can see your pleading eyes. 

"Okay. Take care. If you need help, someone to talk to, I'm here okay? Just call me and I'll be there in a flash." You nodded. She hailed you a cab and went home. As much as she wanted to be with you, she can't. It's the first time that you requested to be alone and chose not to talk to her about your problem. Maybe you're really hurt this time. Really hurt that you can't bear to be with someone. In Hyeri's heart, she hoped that you will be okay.

Arriving home, you went straight to your bed. You curled like a ball. You screamed through your pillow out of frustration. You cried your heart out. Questions endlessly flowing in your mind.

Where have you gone wrong? Is your love not enough for him? Are you really a burden for him? Are you really ending like this? Did you fail to be his girlfriend? But no one can answer your questions right now. You are so confused. Past days, he is sweet to you but what happened so suddenly? From the dance to the neckalce part. Why sudden change of feelings? Should I ask Myungsoo? 'Are you crazy? You are done with him. It's the end?' You said in your mind. 

Interrupting your thoughts, someone rang the doorbell. Of course at your state, you didn't went out to open the door. The doorbell stopped ringing which means someone opened the door. A few minutes later, your mom opened your room door.

"Dear, there's a package for you." Your mom said.

"Just leave it on my table. I don't have the mood to open that now" you tried to make your voice calm.

"Okay, I'll leave it right here but I suggest you open it now. I think it's important for you." Your mom said before going out of your room. Important? You think for a minute if you ordered some merchandize lately but you can't think of anything. Suddenly feeling curious, you lifelessly leave your bed and grabbed the package.

Inside the package box is another pink box with a bow. You opened it and saw a letter with a little box. Upon reading the letter, tears came flowing down your eyes again. It is now clear to you. Why Myungsoo said that.

My dearest Ah Young,

         By the time you receive this letter, we are now boarding the plane. I sent this package to you a few days ago so you'll receive it today. I can't give it personally because I want you to receive this on or few hours before Christmas and since we're going out of country during that time. 

         Ah Young, I want to break up with you. Break up with me and be my wife instead. I want you to wait for me and give me your answer when I come back. I will properly ask you formally then. I wanted to propose exactly Christmas eve but unfortunately, I can't. Another reason why I send it to you because I want to be your fiancé by Christmas. Sorry for being selfish and letting you wait for me. But I love you. I really love you.

                    AH YOUNG, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

 Love, 

  Myungsoo 💕

You nodded as if he can see you. 'Yes' you said to no one. You put a hand on your mouth. You can't believe what you've done to him. You broke up with him without letting him explain. You opened the little box and saw a diamond ring. You sobbed endlessly, how can you handle your feelings. You cleared up your mind, wiped off your tears. You glanced at the clock, 4:30pm. If you're not mistaken, Infinite's flight is 5pm.

"" you cursed. You grabbed your cardigan and zoomed out of your room. You want to clear it all up with Myungsoo. You don't want him to spend Christmas, hurt. You hailed a cab and told the driver to sped up.

Arriving at the airport, you handed money to the driver, not waiting for the change, and ran inside. You glanced around,panting. You searched and searched but no Infinite around, no Myungsoo around. Not even his shadow. Glancing at the clock, it reads 5:15pm. You're late. Feeling exhausted, you sat down on the floor. You put your hands on your face and started crying again. ' I'm sorry' you said to no one. If only you had known, you shouldn't have broken up with him. Now, he is spending Christmas with a shattered heart.


Some of you are requesting for an update last night, trust me I want to update that time but NO. I need to stick on my schedule.

3 more chapters and this fix will come to an end. I plan to put up the last chapter on Christmas Day 😄

I , right? Especially on Chapter 26. Sorry I have to put that chapter, even if it hurts. I planned that to put on this fic right from the beginning. Hope you like this chap! 

Merry Christmas guys~~ 😽😘🎄🎁

comment?