Chapter 14

I'm In love with a FAN

Anxious Myungsoo tried to calm down on his seat. But he can’t. He doesn’t know how to talk to you. He kept biting his nails while gazing outside the window.

It took him 2 days to follow you to Gwangju. As much as he wants to follow you the day of the fight, he can’t. Their manager won’t let him go until the schedules were all cleared. Two days barely slept. Two days being followed by their manager just to make sure he won’t escape. TWO FREAKING DAYS!

Now, the long wait is over. He’s been seating at the KTX train for nearly two hours. One more hour and he’ll arrive at Gwangju. He can freely use KTX train without bothering about the paparazzis because the train is almost empty.

-An hour later-

The train halted. Myungsoo’s now at Gwangju. He stetched as he got off the train. He searched for a bus station, from the instructions of Hyeri, he needed to get on the bus to head on your house. Well, Hyeri went to Gwangju with you so giving directions to your house would not be a problem. Going back to Myunngsoo, the bus ride didn’t take a long time and he’s now in front of your house. The house is not a mansion or something that can be seen at Seoul. It is a medium-size bamboo type house. He find your house cute.

Gathering up courage, he called out behind the bamboo gate of your house.

“Yeobeoseyeo? Anyone home?”

“Yes?” Myungsoo saw your mother walking out of the house.

“Eomonim, annyeonghaseyeo” Myungsoo bowed.

“Omo! Isn’t it Myungsoo? Come in! Come in! Ah Young didn’t mention you’re coming over.” Your mother hugged him.

“Actually, she doesn’t know I’m coming. Is she home?” he rubbed the back of his head.

“Really? Well I think she’ll be really surprised. She isn’t home yet but I think I know where she is.”

“Thank you eomonim.” He flashed a smile. Your mother showed him the directions and followed it. She’s right. You’re sitting at the sand, your arms hugging you knees staring at the ocean. Oh how he missed you. Seeing you sitting there, wind blowing your long hair, sends butterflies in his stomach. He resisted the urge to run and hug you tightly. But first, he wants to clear all misunderstanding and make up with you.

He walked towards trying not to make loud noise. When he was behind you, he called out your name softly.

“Ah Young” hearing a familiar voice call out your name made you turn back. There he saw you look back and stand up. ‘She lost weight’ he sadly thought. You are staring at him shocked; you don’t know what to say. The man you love is just a step away from you.

Myungsoo can’t stand it any longer. He pulled you into a tight hug. “Sorry” he murmured. One word that escaped his mouth made your tears build up. Letting out the feelings you kept for the past two days, you gripped on his shirt and broke into tears. You didn’t look up at him, you just sobbed in his chest while he your hair.

“Sorry. I’m really sorry. I’m such an idiot. I should’ve list-“he was cut off when you fell on your knees.

“Ah Young! AH YOUNG!” he pat your cheeks. YES, you fainted. He scooped you in his arms and ran toward the roadside. Fortunately, your town have some taxis running around. Myungsoo catch a taxi and brought you to the nearest hospital.

----

“She barely ate these past days. I tried to force her but with no luck; she just stared at the corner. But don’t worry, the doctor said she’ll be fine after a few days rest.” Your mother pat Myungsoo’s shoulders who’s holding your hand staring at your petite body. He nodded while rubbing your knuckles.

He perk up his head when he felt your hand twitch. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the light. Myungsoo’s worried face was the first you saw. You reached out a hand to wipe a tear that escaped Myungsoo’s eye. He leaned in to your touch. He missed your touch. SO MUCH.

“Myungsoo.” You smiled. He smiled at you showing his dimples. “Yes, I’m here babe.”

“Where am I?” you asked.

“You’re at the hospital. The doctor said you’re too stressed and barely ate. I’m really sorry Ah Young, it’s all my fault.” Tears fell down his eyes.

“Sshhh. Don’t say that. It’s my fault.” You his hair trying calm him down. Like a magic, your touch calmed him down. He hugged you with a wide smile on his face. You hugged him back and that’s the time you saw your mother at the corner of the room watching both of you. You smiled at her and she smiled back. ‘I’ll bring some food’ she mouthed at you and you nodded.

------

Your mom came back with some foods.

“Myungsoo, can you take care of Ah Young for a while? I needed to go back to the house, I left some chores undone.” Your mom asked.

“Sure, eomonim.” Your mother bid her goodbye and hugged you.

“Now, let’s get down into business. Eat.” Myungsoo held a spoon to feed you.

“Myungsoo, I can feed myself. It’s not like I broke my arms.” You tried to snatch the spoon.

“uh uh..I’ll feed my princess and it’s not Myungsoo for you..it’s OPPA.” He demanded.

“Huh?! Since we started dating, you didn’t even mind me calling you Myungsoo and now you mind?” you whined.

“That’s your punishment for not letting me know that you went here in Gwangju.”

“But-“

“You tried to call me but my phone was off. I got it but still you will call me OPPA from now on.” He said emphasizing the word oppa. By the way, you both explained your own side about the Gwangju thing and made up.

“Neh, OPPA.” You grumpily munched your food fed by Myungsoo.

“Good princess.” He patted your head.

“Hmmm..How about you? I must think a punishment for yelling at me on the phone.” You tried to get back at him.

“Oh please babe. Don’t do this to me.” He pouted.

“No fair! I must get something back from calling you oppa from now on. Hmmm..” you tapped your chin.

“AHA! I’VE THOUGHT OF A PUNISHMENT!” you shouted.

‘Oh no..I sense DANGER’ Myungsoo thought.


Longest chapter I've ever wrote.

Who senses DANGER for Myungsooo??

Have you guys watched I'm Different MV by HI SUHYUN and Good Boy by GDxTaeyang??

OMG! *le dies*

See you on the next chapter~~

Subscribe and comment? Chu~~