Chapter o5

I'm In love with a FAN

Myungsoo parked his car and you walked towards the amusement park gate. He bought tickets for the both of you. You said you will pay for your own ticket but he insists.

“Where do you want to ride?” he asked.

“Hmmm,that!” you pointed at the giant roller coaster. You can hear the screams of the riders though you’re a little far. Myungsoo gulped. He didn’t even dream to ride a roller coaster but now you want to ride in a GIANT roller coaster, more emphasis on the “GIANT” word. But he nod anyway. He didn’t even hesitate to nod when he saw your glimmering eyes filled with excitement.

“Why are you so happy to ride a roller coaster?”

“It’s because Mom, Dad and I used to ride roller coasters when I’m still young. They are now busy with their work so I didn’t have a chance to go out with them and they are now quite old to ride a roller coaster.” You answered slightly disappointed.

“Okay! Now, don’t be so sad because your hero, Myungsoo, is on your service. Let’s go!” He grabbed your wrist and ran towards the giant roller coaster.

You both sat down as the crew checked your seats for safety precautions. The preparation is finished and the coaster started to move slowly. Myungsoo felt the tension building up in his body. He just forgot about his fear on riding roller coaster when he tried to cheer you up but reality strikes him again. He gripped on the handle tightly as the coaster start to go faster.

You screamed loud as the coaster went up and down. Myungsoo didn’t even notice that he also started screaming with you. The coaster was finished and Myungsoo feels like he want to throw up but he doesn’t want you to notice.

“Myungsoo, you’re so pale. Are you okay?”

“I’m okay. Can we sit at the bench for a moment?” you nodded and take a rest at the bench for a few minutes.

“Do you want ice cream?” he broke the silence. You happily nodded your head. He stood up and went to the ice cream stall.

“What’s your order sir?” the vendor asked.

“Hmmm, one chocolate and....one strawberry please.” He ordered. The vendor scooped the ice cream and handed it to Myungsoo as he paid for it. He walked towards who is sitting at the bench watching the children play.

“I forgot to ask what the flavour of your ice cream is so I just picked strawberry. Is that okay with you?” he handed yours.

“It’s my favourite!” you flashed a smile.

“That’s a relief. Do you want to walk around?” you nodded your head and stood up while your ice cream. Both of you walked around talking about random things. Myungsoo talked about s’ weird habits and you just laughed with him.

“Is it really okay for you to walk around here? What if someone recognizes you?” you worriedly asked.

“It’s okay. Have you forgotten I’m in a disguise? No one will recognize me. Let’s just enjoy this moment.” He smiled. All you did was to nod your head shyly. His smile never fails to make your heart flutter.

You both enjoyed the day riding almost all rides in the amusement park. And the day has now come to an end. Myungsoo drove you to your house. You both walked towards the gate of your house.

“Thanks for today, I really enjoyed it.” Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck not daring to stare at you.

“Me too.” You answered. Myungsoo slowly lifted up his head and met your gaze. You look onto each other as Myungsoo slowly leaned in, his lips starting to get closer to your lips. You stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Myungsoo’s lips are just centimetres away from yours and you can feel his hot breath touching your lips. He slowly closing the gap between the both of you.  


Until here for now.hihi..Cliffhanger.keke ^^

I have many thins to say.

First, I don't know if you noticed but I removed the tag "shortfanfiction" in this story because I really enjoy writing this. It's supposed to be two-three chapter fanfic only but I changed my mind. I'm still undecided on how many chapters it will take.

Second, It's my exam week but I still updated. It's because my fingers are itching to update so..yeah.haha

Third, as of now, I've been updating if there are occasions. 1st chapter:valentines day; 2nd chap: pre-birthday myungsoo special; 3rd chap: myungsoo bday special; 4th chap: post bday myungsoo special. and 5th chap: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! haha, I feel older :( keke

Lastly, I know it's out of topic but I want to share my hobby with you.Please pardon my voice, I'm not a professional singer :3

https://soundcloud.com/myhandsomedeer/tracks

How was it? ^^