Chapter 10

I'm In love with a FAN

You reached at the kitchen and helped your mom prepare for dinner.

                “I like him.” Your mother suddenly stated.

                “What are you talking about mom?”

                “That Myungsoo guy. I feel his sincerity.”

                “Mom, don’t talk about that. Myungsoo doesn’t like a girl like me. I’m so far from him. He’s a celebrity and I’m just a fan.”

                “Oh, dear. Don’t say it like that. You’re amazing. Every man out there will fall for you.”

                “Are you saying that because I’m your daughter?”

                “You got me there.” She laughed.

                “Mom!”

                “I’m just joking but setting that aside I can see from how he looks at you, there is something.”

                “Oh, I’m sorry I took long to dress up.” Myungsoo intervened.

                “No, it’s okay dear. Your help is very much appreciated.” Your mom answered.

                “It’s the only thing I can do for letting me stay here eomonim.”

                “Myungsoo, is Bibimbap good for you?”

                “That would be great eomonim. I love to eat Korean cuisine especially when I’m out abroad.” He grinned.

                “Great. Oh! We’re running out of ingredients.” Your mother exclaimed.

                “Let me buy it for you, eomonim.” He offered.

                “That would be a kind of you but the supermarket is quite far from here and you’re not familiar in the area so just let me handle it. You stay here with Ah Young and help cut the vegetables.” She winked at you.

                “Okay, eomonim.” He smiled. He grabbed the knife and helped you cut the vegetables.

                “So, what’s your plan on your stay here?” you asked him while cutting some carrots.

                “I really don’t know. Can I join you on your destinations?”

                “Sure. I’ll be glad. I bet its lonely going around the city alone.” You flashed a smile.

                “Great! I’ll be spending my 1-week vacation here with you.” he smiled back. You blushed on his words.

                “Hmm. Where should we go? Museum? Zoo?” You tapped your chin.

                “Save the planning later, just focus on what you’re cutting for now. You’ll cut yourself if you’re not careful.” He warned you.

                “Don’t worry, I help mom in cutting vegetables always. You can say I’m already an expert in cutting these. Oh! Niagara Falls! Aaw!!” you cut your finger as you shouted a good tourist spot.

                “I said be careful. See what happened. ” Myungsoo immediately grabbed your hand and dragged you. He opened the faucet and let your hands stay on the running water to wash away the blood. He dried your hands and pulled out the band aid from his pocket and put it on your wound.

                “Thank God I always have band aids on my pocket. You need to be careful always,hmm?” his worried face is now at ease. You nodded and apologized.

                Later... Your mom arrived from the supermarket and ate your dinner with your grandmother.

                                                                                                -----

                The week passed by so fast. You really had a great time with Myungsoo. You both went to the zoo, museum and of course Niagara Falls, the places you mentioned when you cut your fingers. You also ride some rides the amusement park which brings back memories from Korea.

                You are now sitting beside Myungsoo who’s waiting for his flight.

                “Calling all passengers of flight KM0313. Calling all passengers of flight KM0313. Please proceed to the departure area.”

                “That’s my queue. See you in a week.” Myungsoo kissed your forehead which made your eyes widen. He waved at you. You were left there still can’t absorb Myungsoo’s action.

                                                                                                ------

                Just like the week Myungsoo stayed in Canada, your week left stay there passed by so fast.

                “Miss, wake up. We’re here.” The flight attendant woke you up. You adjusted to the light and stretch your arms. The moment you arrived inside the airport, you heard a familiar music playing all over the airport.

I love you no rul sa rang he
cha ma ha ji mo tan mal
to li nun ga su mi
ne ma mi
nul sum gyo wat don
gu ron mal
a chi mi myon nun bu shi ge
na rul bi chwo ju nun
nul he sal ga tun no nun
no ye ge nun no nun

            People started to approach you while singing along and each handed you a rose. Your heart starts to flutter not just because they’re singing your favourite song and they’re handling you roses but because you noticed the voice that’s singing the song on the speakers is live.

I like you no rul jo wa he
mot jin kun na mu cho rom
on je na pyo nan i
ne gyo te
nal ji kyo ju nun
gu ron nol
ga ku mun na do mo ru ge
ne mam dul kil got ga ta
ni a pe mot jo gun
u su man
gu jo ba bo ga chi
u su man

a chi mi myon nun bu shi ge
na rul bi chwo ju nun
nul e sal ga tun no nun
no ye ge nun no nun

hok shi na u ri dul sa i
o sek he jil ka bwa
jo shim su re nan no rul
o nul do nan no rul

            As the song reaches to its end, more familiar faces came to give you roses, your friends, Hyeri and even Infinite. Finally, the man you could ever wish for came on your sight holding a bouquet of roses and microphone on the other hand. No mistake, Myungsoo is the one who was singing the song, live. He approached you while singing.

han cha mul ham ke han u ri
to han cham ji nan hu e
i rok he pyo nan i
ham ke
nul no nun ne gyo te
nul nan no ye gyo te
yong won i
u ri ham ke he

da ra rat da
da ra rat da rat
da ra rat da
da ra rat
da ra rat
da ra rat
dat dat dat
da rat
da rat da

            As the song ended, he brought down his left knee while offering you the bouquet of flowers.

            “Baek Ah Young, I’ve been liking you since I laid my eyes on you. Every time you spent with me is the most precious time of my life. I like to add more precious time in my life. Will you be my girlfriend?” Myungsoo said. The audience or should I say the people who gathered around you are expecting for your answer to this sweet public confession.

            “Y-Yes.” You said teary eyed. Myungsoo hugged you with all his might.

            “사랑해(I Love You)” he said as he pressed his soft lips against yours.



After more than a week, finally I had a chance to update.

Hello new subbies!

For my 1-week hiatus, I thought I owe you guys so here is an update.

While I'm writing this chapter, my heart is also fluttering. kyaaa!!

Sorry this the sweetest confession I could think of now. I lack inspiration lately because of family problems and sorry too because the week vacation of Myungsoo with Ah Young(you) is not detailed.

I've got an exam tomorrow so this is all I can update for now.

What do yo think is a good couple name, MyungAh or MyungYoung? or maybe you can suggest much better. Just comment it ^^ At last, you and Myungsoo are couple now. Am I moving too fast? kekeke.

Longest update ever as of now..

See you till the next update ;)