Chapter o9

I'm In love with a FAN

“What are you talking about? Bring me back? Where?” you asked confused.

                “To Korea.” He answered confidently.

                “Huh? Wait, you’re joking right?”

                “No. I will not let you stay here. You still have friends in Korea that will miss you, Infinite, Hyeri and m-me. Why do you need to leave?” he said seriously. You started giggling and a few seconds later, you burst out with laughter.

                “So, you’re talking about me leaving Korea for good?” she wiped away her tears from laughing.

                “Yes. Hey, I’m serious here. Why are you laughing at me?”

                “You really didn’t have an idea, do you?”

                “What are you talking about? I’m getting confused here.”

                “I didn’t leave Korea for good. I’m only here for a 2-week vacation.” You stated.

                “W-what?” Myungsoo’s eyes rounded. His face is getting red.

                “Oh my, I’ve been worried for nothing. Please forget all the words I said earlier and please don’t mention it to the others. I’m getting embarrassed just realizing my actions.” He tried to cover his face.

                “Now, now. Calm down. I’ll forget all the words you said to me earlier, okay? You’re soaked with sweat. Come in and take a little rest.” You tried to suppress your laughter again. He nodded and went inside your house.

                “Hey dear, who’s this pretty boy?” your mom asked.

                “He’s Myungsoo, eomma.” You introduced.

                “Hello, eomonim. I’m Kim Myungsoo.” He flashed a smile.

                “We just arrived here but you already found a boyfriend?” your mother teasingly whispered.

                “Mom! He’s just my friend and he just arrived from Korea.” You slightly blushed.

                “Ooooohkaaay. I need to go to the kitchen. I’ve got to prepare our dinner. It’s nice meeting you, Myungsoo.” She smiled.

                “Thank you for having me here, eomonim.”

                “No problem. My daughter said you just arrived here, do you have some place to stay in?” your eyes rounded on your mom’s offer.

                “As you can see eomonim, I went straight here so I didn’t have time to find a place to stay but I’ll check-in in a hotel later.”

                “Why don’t you stay here in our house? The guest room is empty, you can stay there.”

                “That’s a very kind of you, eomonim but I don’t think I can accept it. It’s really too much burden for me to stay here.”

                “Of course you’re not a burden. I treat my daughter’s friend as a part of our family. Since you’re her friend, you’re now part of our family. Plus, you can look around Canada with Ah Young. And isn’t there a saying, the more, the merrier?” she smiled.

                “I guess I can’t reject that.” He smiled back.

                “Great! Ah Young, you show Myungsoo’s room.”

                “Okay, mom.” You lead him to the guest room.

                “Are you sure you want to stay here? The room is just simple not like the hotel that you are supposed to stay in.” You asked.

                “It’s okay. I like simple. I like the warmth inside your house, its very welcoming.” He smiled showing his dimples.

                “O-okay. This is your room, please feel at home. I’m gonna help mom with the dinner, you can look around the house if you want.” You blushed.

                “Can I help?” he asked.

                “We won’t let our guest to do the work.”

                “I can’t sit around here doing nothing. This is all I can do for letting me stay here. Pretty, please?” he pouted.

                “Okay. I guess you will not let me go until I agreed.”

                “ Thanks! I’ll just change my clothes, I’ll be at the kitchen in a moment.” He hurriedly went inside his room.

                *Oh my God! Myungsoo and I sleeping on the same roof? I can’t imagine this and his room is right next to my room. How can I handle this?* you squealed inside your head. You slapped your cheeks and ran down to the kitchen.



Another update to my beloved readers. Hello to the new subbies!

Studying  everyday is very exhausting. I now wonder how did I manage to update.

Well getting back to the story, yay! living in the same roof with your bias? Can you imagine it? This is one of the fanboys/fangirls dream.

By the way, thank you for the upvote lovely_zai20 and HanselMaknae..hugs and kisses for the both of you.

I recently made my twitter,here's the link:https://twitter.com/missykim_

Follow me and tweet me that you're an AFF reader, I'll follow you back :)

See you in the next update.. ^^