Chapter 19

I'm In love with a FAN

"First love, huh?" you're cuddling with Myungsoo in his bed.

"Yeah, I'm such an idiot, right?"

"I can see that." you chuckled.

"Yah!" he slightly yelled.

"But I still love this idiot." you snuggled closer and Myungsoo hugged you tight in return.

"Jaekyung's not like that when we first met. She's an innocent and kind girl. I don't know what made her like that. She suddenly changed when we're together. I feel like I'm the reason for her change." you felt a pang in your heart.

"I see." you said silently. Myungsoo felt the pain on your voice and looked at you. He saw your trembling and watery eyes. You're trying hard not to cry. It hurts hearing your boyfriend talk about other girl, not to mention, his ex.

"Oh my God, sorry Ah Young. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't love her anymore. You're my one and only angel now." he wiped your tears that escaped your eyes.

"Really?" you said with a trembling voice. He nodded and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you and that will never change. NEVER." he whispered.

"I love you too, oppa." you embraced him tightly.

-----

-Your POV-

'Just a short visit wouldn't hurt right?' I pack up the lunch that I made for Infinite oppadeul. It's been a long time since I visited them during their practice.

I made my way to the practice room. I've been there few times that I can find my way on my own. I pushed the double door revealing Infinite oppas and there he is, my handsome boyfriend with...JAEKYUNG?!

Oh Hyeri,where's my Hyeri. I clenched my fist while trying to give my biggest fake smile. Infinite oppas waved at me. Myungsoo smiled at me while trying to pry off the arms of Jaekyung. This girl really, I think she's a koala, monkey or whatever animal that likes to cling onto something, name it. I saw her smirked. Okay, my blood's boiling.

I excused myself to the comfort room. I just need to wash my face before someone will be dragged out of the building with bloody nose or maybe panda eyes. But to my pure luck (trust me I'm being sarcastic here), this Jaekyung girl followed me with her never fading smirk. 

"Let me tell you something, young lady. I will do everything just to get Myungsoo back. You may be his girl now but I will be his in a few days." she crossed her arms raising a brow.

"Let me tell you something too, old lady. You're just the past, I'm the present and the future.  You will NEVER get Myungsoo from me and I will assure you that. If you wanna take him, try it but you will surely fail. You wanna play this game? I'm in, you !" there, I said it. I went out leaving her dumbfounded. I made my way to the boys triumphantly.

I thought you had a cat fight inside with Jaekyung." Sungjong said while munching the lunch I made.

"Oh no, you know I'm not that kind of girl." I said feeding Myungsoo which he gladly took. I saw Jaekyung went out of the comfort room acting like nothing happened.

" What are you eating oppa?" she sat down beside Sunggyu oppa.

"Lunch." he answered nonchalanly. 

"Try this. I made it myself. " she put an egg roll to Sunggyu oppas plate before he can even answer.

"Want some oppa?" she asked Myungsoo.

"No thanks, I'm already full with Ah Young's food and love." he pat my head. I smirked. 'Ah Young-1 ; Jaekyung- 0'.

After lunch,  the boys resumed their practice. Sunggyu oppa clapped his hands indicating the end of practice. Jaekyung stood up and made her way to them when she suddenly tripped. 

"Aww." she yelled. Myungsoo, a gentleman he is, made his way to Jaekyung and checked her foot.

"Does it hurt when I do this?" Myungsoo pressed her ankle.

"Awww. It hurts oppa." she yelled in pain. Hello?? I know she's just faking it.

"I think you sprained your ankle. Let me take you to the infirmary. " Myungsoo scooped her in his arms. She looked at me. I seriously picture her saying ' We're even.'

I sat down on a nearby chair acting like I'm dizzy. Better apply what I learned from attending acting school when I was young.

"Ah Young,  are you alright?" Sungyeol oppa approached me.

"Yes. I think just need some rest." I answered.

"Let me take you home. Sungyeol, take Jaekyung to the infirmary." he brought down Jaekyung and went over me. It's my time to smirk to Jaekyung.  'it's my win' Two can play this game. I saw her frown before we disappeared on her sight.

The ride home took only 15 minutes since my house is not that far from the agency. I hopped off his car.

"Thanks oppa."

"Will you quit the act Ah Young?" Myungsoo suddenly said angrily. 

"What?" I said startled by his words.

"How many months we're together? Do you think I still don't know if you're acting or not? I know you're just faking your illness so just quit the act."

"Do you think Jaekyung isn't acting also back there? God Myungsoo! I'm your girlfriend and you just nonchalantly scooped her in front of my very own eyes!" I shouted letting go of my feelings stucked inside my chest.

"But she looked very hurt." he talked back.

"So I'm the liar now? You yelled at me, angry cause I'm just faking my illness but you're defending that your dear EX is not faking it cause she looks hurt. A blind man even know that she's faking it!" 

"I never think that you'd be this immature, Ah Young. I'm so disappointed. " these are the last words Myungsoo said before he drove away.


Happy birthday Yanty!!! This chapter is my gift for you. Thought I wouldn't think this chapter is a perfect gift because of what happened. I'm not late, am I? I just caught up from watching a movie so the update's a little late. Hope you had a great day! 

BY THE WAY MY DEAR READERS, WILL YOU SPARE A TIME FOR COMMENTING WHICH COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM? I'M CURIOUS WHERE YOU AT. THANK YOU!! SEE YOU AT THE COMMENT BOX ;)