Chapter 22

I'm In love with a FAN

"Can you believe this? My rival just became my shopping buddy."

"Yeah.yeah." Hyeri said sarcastically.

"I can't believe it too. I never imagined us to shop together." Jaekyung said happily. Where you are, you ask? Of course, mall with Hyeri and your new shopping buddy, Jaekyung. Since the day you made up with Myungsoo, you spend some time with Jaekyung. She's the one who accompany you while watching Infinite practice. Is it okay with Hyeri you ask? Believe me, you wouldn't want to hear her nag about this. After few aegyos, Hyeri agreed to shop with Jaekyung. She's like 'Fine, but don't expect me to trust her completely.'

"Oh my god! I so like this dress." Hyeri squealed seeing a white dress. It's length is right above the knee.

"I agree with you. It's simple but there is an elegant feeling in this dress." Jaekyung exclaimed.

"I'm starting to like you." Hyeri said. Jaekyung smiled at her.

"You better buy that before someone else does." Jaekyung added. Hyeri grabbed the dress and paid at the counter.

"Let's go guys. We still need to buy gifts for 7 persons." You grabbed their arms before they can see another dress to buy.

"First on the list! The leader, Sunggyu oppa. What should I buy for him?" You tapped your chin.

"Oh! I know, Masking tape." Hyeri suggested.

"And why the hell would I give Sunggyu oppa a masking tape?"

"So that he can stop nagging, a tape on his mouth to stop. I'm sure, the boys will thank you if you give him one." You and Jaekyung laughed.

"That's a good idea but NO." Hyeri pouted.

"Oh! What about a laundry clip?" It's Jaekyung this time.

"Tell me your reason young lady."

"So that he can clip his eyes up to his eyebrows. This will make his eyes larger." Hyeri chuckled 

"Seriously guys, will give me a proper suggestions? I don't want a lame one."

"I think I'll choose a massager, since he's the one who's stressed the most." You said.

"An ideal gift for an old man but that will do." Hyeri commented and Jaekyung nods in approval.

"A massager, it is." You grabbed them again to get a massager.

"Next, Dongwoo oppa."

"A Dino!" Jaekyung shouted.

"Not bad." Hyeri agreed.

"Okay, since I don't want to think anymore. I'll take that suggestion. Jaekyung and Hyeri high-fived.

"Woohyun, oppa."

"You better think a good gift for my hubby." Hyeri exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah. As long as you don't give me those lame ideas."

"Hey, they're not lame. It fits them."

"Whatever. So for Woohyun oppa?"

"Rope." Hyeri raised a brow at Jaekyung. "Hey, you will agree with me on this. Rope, so he can't throw hearts randomly at his fans. So that his heart is only for you."

"You have a point." Hyeri smiled.

"I like your idea but I'll choose necktie. More casual than rope. Hyeri can tie him anyway she wants." You winked at her.

"Hey! Your mind is corrupted." Hyeri blushed. "You're the one who thought it that way." You chuckled.

"A tie it is."

"Next, Sungyeol!"

"That should be special also." Jaekyung said.

"A saw! So he we can cut off his long legs. To be even with other members, don't you think?" Jaekyung glared at her. "Just kidding! Geez." She raised her hands in surrender.

"I think these pants will do. It will emphasize his long legs." They nodded.

"Hoya is next."

"Anything purple will do. He will surely love it!" 

"He's the easiest one. Let's proceed to Sungjong."

"Lemon candy!" Jaekyung and Hyeri said in chorus. You face palmed.

"I'm gonna search for a hamster stuff toy. So he can stop punching his teddy bear and punch the hamster instead." You said.

"Why hamster?"

"It more resembles Sunggyu oppa." You laughed. The two laughed with you.

"Lastly, Myungsoo."

"Just give him your body, he will be really glad." Hyeri joked earning a glare from you.

"What? Its the truth. He will be really happy. Right, Jaekyung?" Jaekyung agreed.

" Seriously guys, I'm not up for that. You know I'll just buy a scarf for him." 

"Whatever Ah Young. Just buy that scarf and let's fill our stomach. I'm hungry."

"Okay." After their Christmas shopping, the girls went to munch down their lunch.


Second update of the day. Just a filler chap.

Brain freeze! I'm eating ice cream while writing this chap.

Guys, a few more chapters this story will come to an end. Enough dramas and let's get to the ending. 😢

Thank you for your comments! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ