Chapter o6

I'm In love with a FAN

Few millimetres away before both your lips touch, your phone rang. You took one step away from him feeling the awkwardness between you. He scratched the back of his head, seems like it’s his habit when in front of you.

                “Go ahead, answer your call.” He broke the silence. You nod and answered the call.

                “You really had a bad timing.” That’s the first words you said to your best friend from the other line.

                “Why? Did I interrupt you from getting your first kiss?” she answered jokingly.

                “H-how did you know?”

                “Oh my God! It’s true? I’m just joking around; I didn’t mean to hit bull’s eye. So, who’s the lucky guy?”

                “You know Hyeri, it’s not the right time to talk about that. He’s still just few steps behind me. Just tell me, why did you call?”

                “Okay, I’ll let you off the hook for now but you must tell me when we meet. By the way, I just need to remind you our home works. I know you always forget so I just want to remind you. I’m hanging up; I don’t want to interrupt you any further. Bye!”

                “That’s a very thoughtful of you but you choose a really bad time to call you know.”

                “Oh, sorry for that.” She said suddenly felt guilty.

                “No, it’s okay. Thanks for reminding me, I nearly forgotten. See you at school. Bye!” you hang up.

                You face Myungsoo and smiled at him.

                “Sorry for that. I think it’s time for you to go. Oh! Don’t get the wrong idea. I only think it’s now getting dark, you know?” you awkwardly smiled.

                “ Yes, I get your point. I think also I need to go now. I don’t want to get scolded by my manager especially Sunggyu hyung. He really has this scary small eyes when he’s angry.” He said while stretching the edge of his eyes to mimic the eyes of Sunggyu.

                “I can imagine that.” You giggled.

                “I got to go. Until the next time we hang out, Bye!” he waved.

                “I really enjoyed today. Thanks! Bye! Be careful on your way.” You also wave your hand happily.

                “I enjoyed too.” He flashed a smile before he slipped inside his car.

                A few seconds later, Myungsoo slipped out of his car.

                “I forgot to give you this.” He handed you a SVIP ticket for their concert and a backstage pass.

                “I don’t think I can accept it.” You said.

                “Please, I want you to be there. Think this as a token of our friendship.” He pleaded.

                “O-okay.” You agreed.

                “Thanks! See you there. Bye!” he got in his car and drove away.

                “Oh my God! A SVIP ticket and a backstage pass?! This got to be a dream.” You said to yourself.

                                                                                                ----

                Myungsoo went inside their dorm with a big smile plastered on his face.

                “I think someone had a great day.” Sungyeol teased.

                “Did you ask her to go out with you already?!” Sungjong excitedly asked. Myungsoo’s smile fell into a frown.

                “No, I’m just coward to ask her to go out with me and I don’t want to scare her. You know, we just recently met and I’m gonna ask her out. I just gave her a backstage pass and our concert ticket.” He explained.

                “Myungsoo, be a man. Confess to her before it’s too late.” Woohyun butted in.

                “I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you confess on our concert? That will be so special for her.” Dongwoo suggested.

                “Yes hyung. We will support you in that.” Sungjong wiggled his eyebrows.

                “I think that’s a great idea.” Myungsoo smiled wider.



Hi guys! I'm back!!

The number of subscribers are increasing, yey! but I hope the comments too :3

Thank you for waiting this update.

I don't know when will be the next update because I'm taking an exam this Sunday so I need to review. It's really important. My future depends on it.

See you on the next update! Say, who's gonna confess...

Is this the beginning of your lovelife? ^^