Chapter o7

I'm In love with a FAN

After Myungsoo dropped you off, you went inside your house with the biggest smile ever.

                “Dear, I see you’re so happy. You’ll be even happier with our good news!” your mother greeted you with a smile.

                “What is it Mom?” you asked excitedly. Your face turned into a big frown when you heard this so called “good news”.

                                                                                                ---

                The next morning, you’re mood is gloomy but you tried to cheer up despite that. You went to school like you’re alright, physically but not mentally.

                “Good morning Ah Young!” Hyeri greeted you happily but after a few seconds, she felt something is wrong.

                “Hey, is something wrong?” Hyeri asked.

                “Nothing, I just didn’t get enough sleep last night.” You weakly smiled.

                “Is that because of your boyfriend so you didn’t get enough sleep?” she teased.

                “Hyeri! He’s not MY boyfriend. We’re just friends.” You defended.

                “Let me rephrase that for you. He’s NOT YET your boyfriend. Maybe in a few days? Didn’t you said that I just interrupted your supposed to be “first kiss”?

                Your face went a beet red of embarrassment.

                “See? You’re blushing. So, I think I need some brief story about this.” She wiggled her eyebrows

                “Okay, I’ll tell you but let’s sit at the bench.” You started walking to the bench followed by Hyeri.

                “First, you need to know who it is. It’s Myungsoo.” You started.

                “Wait, Myungsoo? Not Kim Myungsoo of Infinite, right?”

                “It’s Kim Myungsoo of Infinite.”

                “What! Really?! You’ve got to be kidding me? W-wait let me process this information.” She shouted.

                “Will you please lower your voice? Someone will hear you. And I’m not kidding, you know. Do I look like I’m kidding?” you pointed on your face.

                “Honestly? Yes.” She seriously answered. You glared at her.

                “O-oh, don’t glare at me like that. I’m just joking! So, how did you get to know each other?”

                “It all happened quickly. I went to their fan meeting and he wrote a short message for me saying “See you again” and such. Then I had some things to do so I didn’t seen him for more than a month and the time I showed up again we just had some time together. Just like that.” You smiled at the memories.

                “Wait, you went to their fan meeting without me? Why didn’t you ask me? You know I really love Infinite.” She pouted.

                “Hey, that’s all you absorbed on all the words that I said? You’re so mean. Plus, your busy with your project for that science fair, remember?” you pointed out.

                “Oh, right. Well, I’m happy for you, getting close with your bias. I really wish me and Woohyun too would be like that.” She dreamily said.

                “And guess what? He gave me a SVIP ticket and backstage pass for their concert!” you squealed.

                “OMG! Really?! That’s great!” she squealed with you. But after a few seconds your mood went gloomy again.

                “Hey? Tell me what’s wrong.” Hyeri asked.

                “This ticket is the reason why. Hyeri, can you do me a favour?” you asked her.

                “Sure, anything for my bestie.” She hugged you.

                                                                                -----

                ---THE DAY OF THE CONCERT—

                “Myungsoo, stop walking back and forth. I’m getting dizzy watching you.” Sunggyu whined.

                “But hyung, Ah Young still didn’t show up. What about my confession for her? I really waited for this moment.” He said sadly.

                “Just wait, maybe she just had errands to do.” Woohyun cheered him up.

                “I hope so.” He weakly muttered.

                “Everyone! Up for the next performance.” The floor director shouted. They all went and got ready for their next performance.

                                                                                ----

                “No hope, she’s not really coming.” Myungsoo said disappointed.

                “Hyung, maybe there’s an emergency so she didn’t come. Just ask her when you meet again.” Sungjong tried to lift his spirits high.

                “That’s right bro. Maybe really important came up; Ah Young wouldn’t miss her favourite group if it’s not important right?” Sungyeol butted in.

                “Hmmm..Hey there!” Hyeri greeted.

                “Yes, what can we do for you?” Woohyun was the first to acknowledge her.

                “I think you must know. Let me introduce myself first. I’m Hyeri, Ah Young’s best friend.” She smiled. Their faces lit up hearing your name.

                “Where is she” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

                “As you can see, she’s not here. Actually, she asked me to come here in her stead.” Hyeri explained.

                “So, where is she?” he asked again getting impatient. Hyeri glanced at her watch.

                “By the time, maybe she’s boarding now the plane to Canada.” She answered.

                “WHAT?!” Infinite answered in unison.



Hey there readers!

Soooo, no confession happened.

I'm sorry I got your hopes high.

What will Myungsoo do?

I'll update again tomorrow!! ^^

comment, comment, comment?