Chapter o8

I'm In love with a FAN

The moment Myungsoo heard that you’re going to Canada, he ran out fast.

                “Myungsoo, where are you going?” Sunggyu asked.

                “Isn’t it obvious hyung? I’m going to stop her.” He said then went out through the back door.

                “Wait!” the other members said as they followed him.

                Myungsoo called out for a cab but they never stop. Suddenly, a familiar black van stopped in front of him. The door opened.

                “What are waiting there? Hop on.” Hoya said. He hopped on and headed to Incheon Airport. They arrived in no time at the airport. Myungsoo ran out of the van as soon as it stopped and rushed to the service desk.

                “Excuse me, miss. Did the flight to Canada already left?” he asked while catching his breath.

                “I’m sorry, sir but the plane already left five minutes ago.” She informed. Myungsoo’s shoulder deflated. He walked towards the others.

                “So, how is it? Did we make it in time?” Sungyeol asked.

                “We’re too late.” Myungsoo frowned. They all now had this sad expression in their faces.

                “W-wait. I have a brilliant idea. Just wait here guys.” Myungsoo ran again towards the service desk. He walked back to them.

                “What did you do there?” Dongwoo asked.

                “I’m going to Canada.” He waved his ticket.

                “What? Are you sure about this?” Sunggyu asked.

                “Yes, hyung. I really want her back. Please support me on this.” He pleaded. Sunggyu nodded his head.

                “Thanks hyung.  You all head back to our manager. I’ll take a cab to our dorm, I will get my necessary things. I’m heading to Canada after an hour. And do me a favour, can you ask Ah Young’s friend her address in Canada?”

                “Okay. Take care, Myungsoo. Be thankful we have one week vacation after our concert.”  They all now headed to their respective destinations.

                                                                                                -----

                --At the concert venue—

                Infinite spotted Hyeri in front of the concert hall and approached her.

                “Hello. If I’m right, your name’s Hyeri right?” Woohyun asked.

                “Yes.” She answered blushing.

                “Would you mind giving me Ah Young’s address in Canada?”

                “Sure.” She then wrote your address in a piece of paper and handed it to Woohyun. He sent your address to Myungsoo right away.

                “May I ask why did you want my friend’s address?” Hyeri asked confused.

                “Because our lover boy friend just had a crazy idea to follow her all the way to Canada.” He explained.

                “Really? He really did fall for her,huh?”

                “Yeah, right.”

                “But I forgot to tell him that she’s only leaving for a vacation and not for good.” Hyeri said.

                “What? Why didn’t you tell us in the first place?”

                “Well, the second I’ll explain, you all ran out.” She explained.

                “Oh, sorry. I need to tell him that.” He fished out his hand phone but then stopped by Sunggyu.

                “Let him be. Let them see each other and have some time alone.” Sunggyu encouraged. Woohyun nodded.

                                                                                                -----

                “This is it!” Myungsoo is now right in front your house in Canada. He rang the doorbell and luckily, you’re the one who opened it.

                “W-what are you doing here?” you asked shocked.

                “I’m here to bring you back.” He smiled.



There you go. An update!!

Thank you for all those who commented. I highly appreciate it ^^

I'm late to class, gotta go..enjoy!!

See you next update :)