Chapter 13

I'm In love with a FAN

“ !” he cussed.

“What’s wrong Myungsoo? You’ve been yelling the whole time.” Hoya asked but Myungsoo bump shoulders with him and walked away.

“Yah Myungsoo! Where are you going? We still have to practice.” Sunggyu shouted just to get ignored by Myungsoo.

“What’s wrong with him?” Sungjong asked. Hoya shrugged.

“Maybe he had a fight with his precious girl.” Woohyun said.

"I’m following him.” Sungyeol dashed out.

               

Myungsoo’s lying down on his bed, an arm covering his eyes. He heard the door opened but kept silent.

“Myungsoo, tell me what happened.” Sungyeol said but Myungsoo still not said a word.

“I don’t know if telling me your problem will solve it but you keeping silent won’t help either.”

“Do you think Ah Young love me?” Myungsoo’s words echoed in the room.

“That’s nonsense Myungsoo. Do you think she would risk getting bashed by your fangirls if she doesn’t love you?” Sungyeol responded.

“That’s the point. What if she got tired of me because of all the bash she got.” Myungsoo finally sat up. Sadness can be seen in his eyes.

“What happened that made you think like that?” Sungyeol sat beside him.

“She was at Gwangju at this time and she didn’t even bother letting me know. She’s also not answering my calls earlier.”

“Did you give her time to explain?” Sungyeol asked.

“No. I was mad and all so I hung up.”

“You’re an idiot.” Sungyeol said straightforward. Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol confused.

“Judging from your actions during the phone call earlier, you let your emotions conquer. You didn’t even let her explain. What if she was out or something so she can’t answer your calls? I bet she has a reason on why you don’t know that she’s at Gwangju.”

“I’m an idiot.” Myungsoo finally realized his mistake.

“We’re home!” the rest of Infinite members came back home. Myungsoo dashed out of the room.

“Hyung! I’m going to Gwangju.” Myungsoo said.

“And what business do you have there?” Sunggyu asked.

“What else do you think? Of course to take his girl back.” Sungyeol walked out of the room.

“First in Canada, now Gwangju? What’s next? Japan, China, Paris?” the maknae jokingly said.

“It’s the power of love.” Dongwoo wrapped his arms around him while pouting playfully.

“Just cut it out already. My problem is, I don’t know their address in Gwangju.” Myungsoo stated.

“I think I can help. I know Hyeri’s number, Ah Young’s best friend. I can call ask her the address.” Woohyun butted in.

“Why do you have her number?” Hoya started questioning Woohyun.

“Uh...”

“Explanations later. Call her ppalli.” Myungsoo cut. As Myungsoo’s request, Woohyun called Hyeri and asked the address.

“Good Luck.” Woohyun handed the address.

“Thanks!” Myungsoo hurriedly went out.


Woohyun and Hyeri moments on the next chapters~~

Chu~~