Chapter 12

I'm In love with a FAN

You stared at the sun slowly setting down at the end of the ocean. Cold breeze touched your petite body. You draped your arms around your body feeling the emptiness.

                “I wish he is here with me watching this beautiful sunset.” You sighed.

                A lone tear escaped on your eye, missing the most important person in your life. But it can’t be helped; he’s been busy for these past few weeks. He rarely calls you and neither can you contact him. He didn’t even know you’re staying for a week at Gwangju to visit your relatives.

                “Ah Young!” your mother waved at you. You walked towards your mother and slightly hugged her.

                “Omo! What’s wrong with my baby?” she patted your head.

                “Nothing mom, I just missed you. We rarely have time together lately.” You answered.

                “You’re right. Mom’s been busy lately. Would you mind helping mom on preparing our dinner? We can have mother and daughter that way.” You smiled at her.

                It’s been a long time you cooked with your mother and you really had a great time with her.

                “Ah Young-ah, can you call them for dinner?” your mom asked.

                “Dinner is ready!” you called out. When your mom said “them” it means your grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunties. The dinner table is so full that the others are eating at the living room. It’s like a mini reunion of your family. You smiled at the sight.

                “Let’s eat together eonnie!” one of your cousins said. You nodded at her and sat beside her. On your right is your 1-year old cousin. He’s having a hard time scooping his food. You grabbed his spoon and fed him.

                “Thenth you.” he thanked you with his mouth full with food.

                “You shouldn’t speak when your mouth is full. And you’re welcome, baby.” You smiled at him. The dinner was done full with laughter. Some of your little cousins told you stories about with cute hand gestures. You never had a good time with them for a long time.

                You lazily lay down on your bed and you felt your phone vibrating. You forgot to activate the ringtone. Someone’s calling. It’s Myungsoo.

                “Hel-“

                “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU Ah Young!”

                “Why are you shouting at me?!”

                “I SAID, WHERE ARE YOU?!”

                “Gwangju..” you silently answered.

                “GWANGJU?! I’ve been calling you for God knows how many times and now you picked up you’re saying you’re in Gwangju?!”

                “L-let me explain.” You said shakingly. This is the first time he yelled at you.

                “Explain?! Ah Young, you’re answering your phone for the whole day and didn’t even inform me that you are going to Gwangju. Am I really important to you?!” he hung up.

                You can’t control your feelings anymore. Tears are flowing down your eyes endlessly. You sobbed at the edge of your bed. You cried until your eyes dried out. Feeling exhausted, you lie down and unconsciously fell asleep. As you close your eyes, a tear escaped down to your pillow.


Hey guys!

Welcome new subbies!

I'm motivated by the increasing subcribers.

I have exam tomorrow and next week so I can only write this.

Sorry for the short chapter and for the long wait.

I hope I can see you in the comment box. Your comments motivates me.

I'll be honest, seeing less comments really demotivates me, so can you please help me?

Comment also your ideas maybe I'll add it to one of the next chapters..

Thank you~~

Missykim <3