Chapter 30

I'm In love with a FAN

WARNING!!!

AS PER REQUEST, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SCENE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THESE KIND OF SCENES, PLEASE SKIP ON MY CUE. I'LL GIVE YOU THE CUE BEFORE THAT PART AND A CUE AFTER THAT PART FOR YOU TO CONTINUE READING. FOR THE TIME BEING, READ THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY OKAY?

"Oppa, where are you taking me?" You asked. You are driving with Myungsoo, which you have no idea where, after the wedding. You are on the way to your honeymoon but the location is still a secret for you. When you ask Myungsoo about it and just shrugs and says: "Patience Mrs. Kim. It's a surprise."

"Just relax babe. I know you'll love it."

After a few minutes, he pulled off. I heard a loud noise coming from outside. It didn't take a genius to guess what was the cause of the noise. Myungsoo opened the door for you. You gaped in awe. You're at a mini airport and obviously, a private plane is waiting for the both of you.

"Woah. Perhaps, are you the second Christian Grey?" You said on his ears for him to hear. He shrugged and guided you to the plane.

"Seriously oppa. Where are you taking me?"

"Since sooner or later you'll find out, it won't hurt to say to you now. Where going to Paris." Your eyes widen.

"You just didn't say Paris right?"

"I said Paris. The one and only Paris." You squealed.

"Ahhhhh.. That's my ideal honeymoon location. Thank you thank you thank you!" You showered him with kisses on his face.

"I should have complied to your requests often for me to receive this kisses." He grinned. You regained your composure and sit properly.

"Sleep lady because when we land you won't get enough rest." He winked.

"ert." You hit his forearm but hugged it anyway. You drifted to sleep.

 

"Babe, wake up." Someone shooked your shoulders.

"Mom, give me more 5 minutes." You groaned.

"Fine, I'll just leave you here and appreciate the beauty of Paris alone." Your eyes bolted open. It dawned you, you are in the middle of your honeymoon.

"Oops, sorry. I had a nice sleep. So you're abandoning your wife?" You crossed your arms.

"Just kidding." He raised his arms. You smiled and linked with his arm.

The whole day went smoothly. Since this is only the first day of your honeymoon, you spend the time walking on the streets. Eating foods that you never tried before.

--- SCENE STARTS HERE (SENSITIVE ONES, SKIP TO THE LATTER PART. I'M NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS. IT MAY CORRUPT YOUR INNOCENT MINDS.) 😉---

Exhausted, you lay down on bed.

"Exhausted already?" Myungsoo's loosening his necktie. You nodded.

"Didn't I say you take enough rest at the plane earlier cause you won't have rest later?" He approached you with hungry eyes. You gulped.

"Ca- can't we do it tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow?" You nervously said.

"I can't waste our first day,babe. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He kissed your lips passionately which you responded back. He your lower lip making you open your mouth. He didn't miss this opportunity to enter his tongue into your mouth. Exploring your cavern, your tongues dance.

His lips leave your lips and started to kiss your jaw down to your neck. You throw back your head giving him more access to your neck, kissing and it leaving red marks claiming their territory. You moaned when he your sweet spot. A hand traveled traveled to your back, ping your dress while the other caressing your thighs.

In one swift move, he removed your dress leaving only your underwears.

"I'm at the disadvantage." You groaned. You ed his shirt and tossed it in the corner. Next, you unbuckled his belt and ed his pants. He removed his pants leaving his boxers. You stared at his body in awe.

"Like what you see?" He grinned.

"Oh shut up." You grabbed his neck and pulled him in a kiss.

"Impatient much?" He said between the kiss. He turned back and your neck going to south. He kissed between your s and unclasped your bra. He tossed it in the corner. Feeling exposed, you covered your s with your hands.

"Don't. They're beautiful." You blushed. He removed your hand. He pressed his lips on your left , and your nub. His hand crept to your right , pinching and massaging it. Feeling his skillful hand and mouth turned you on. Your hand crept to his sculptured abs. Finished in your s, he started to kiss your stomach going to south. You arch your body as you felt a tingling around your body.

He stopped on your hips and proceeded to your inner thighs. Kissing it towards your private area. He tug off your and tossed it joining your other clothes.

"Hmmm." You moaned. 

"Moan for me babe." His hand placed on your , massaging it. He inserted a finger inside you making moan louder. He added another finger and started to move it in and out.

"Ahh~" 

"You're so wet. For me." He kissed you while trusting his fingers inside you. After a few trust, he retrieved his fingers and swift out of his boxers, freeing his proud member. You stared in awe.

"Like what you see Mrs. Kim?" You blushed. He kissed you passionately exploring your cavern.

"We can stop it if you're not yet ready."

"No, I'm okay." As if on cue, he entered inside you slowly.

"Ahhhh." You felt like your lower body is tearing apart. Myungsoo paused and kissed your tears away. You nodded as a signal for him to move. He move slowly in and out of you. As you adjusted to his size, he started to fasten his pace.

"Myungsoo~~" you moaned as he hit your g-spot.

"There..Don't stop,oppa." He continued to hit your g-spot. 

"I'm near." You said as you felt a knot on your stomach.

"Wait for me babe. I'm getting near." He trusted faster until he felt your walls tighten. You throw your head sideways.

"Face me babe. I want to see your face when you come." You faced him and after a few trust you both come. You shoot his seeds inside you.

"Myungsoo~~~" you moaned his name.

He withdraw and collapse on your chest. Both of you are exhausted. 

"I love you Ah Young."

"I love you too Myungsoo." You kiss his lips for the last time before you both fell asleep hugging each other.

 

 

END OF SCENE. YOU CAN NOW PROCEED READING ^^

                                  ➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

"Myungsoo, are you done cleaning your room?" You peaked at the door.

"I'm almost done." He put the picture inside the box and put it back to its place.

"Hurry up. Sunggyu oppa and others are waiting for us."

 

He finished cleaning and you head to Sunggyu's house. You rang the bell and Sungjong opened the door.

"They're here!" He shouted.

"Omma! Appa!" A kid came running from inside. Myungsoo pick him up.

"Jiyoung, did you miss appa?" He kissed his cheek.

"Hmmm!" Jiyoung nodded.

"I'm hurt. Did you not miss omma?" You feign hurt.

"I missed omma more." He beamed and kissed your cheek.

"And I missed Hwayoung too." He get down from Myungsoo and kissed your growing tummy.

"What did you do while we're gone?" You asked.

"I'm playing with Hyunri." Hyunri is one year younger than Jiyoung. She is the daughter of Woohyun and Hyeri. They got married a year after your wedding. As for your the other members. They found their own partners in life. You are celebrating the 7-year anniversary of Infinite.

You hugged them one by one as you made your way inside.

"When's your due?" Hyeri asked. 

"March." You answered. It is 2-months from now. You gathered at the table and started celebrating.

"Let's have a cheers." Sunggyu said grabbing a bottle of wine.

"Juice only for the preggy mom here~" Dongwoo said and you pout.

"I'm up for juice too." Jaekyung exclaimed. All eyes are on her.

"I'm one month pregnant." 

"Congratulations!" You all said.

"Well, cheers for the 7th year of Infinite and cheers for the soon-to-be parents!" Sunggyu raised his glass.

"Cheers!" They all clink glasses.


That's the last chapter guys! If you are confused at the last part. Do you remember the first chapter where Myungsoo's cleaning his room? Well, this is the continuation of that for the story is just a flashback of Myungsoo and Ah Young's love life. Did you get it? If you don't, the comment box is open for you to ask questions and I'll answer them as soon as I can.

I really enjoyed writing this fic. This is the first fic I've ever finished.

I want to thank you guys for supporting me in this fic.

Please bear with the scene. Its my first time writing part.

I wrote every chapter in this fic impromptu which means I consumed an hour or two writing every chapter and post it immediately. I don't have much time to proofread the chapters so please bear with my grammar.

THANK YOU GUYS!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THE WHOLE STORY. I LOVE YOU GUYS~~

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE..😘😍😘😘