Chapter 29

I'm In love with a FAN

"Hyeri, I'm freaking nervous. What if I forget my vows? Can I back out?"

"No way. Calm down okay? Breathe in breathe out." You followed her lead.

"Just walk to the aisle and think that no one is around. Be on your own world. Do what I said and you'll be okay. I need to go. The ceremony's starting." She hug you quickly. You thank her and proceeded to your dad who's waiting for you to take his arms.

A slow music started to play. Flower girls, bride's maid down to best man and maid of honor, who is Hyeri and Woohyun, walk to the altar. You are standing at the end with your father. When you started to walk, the music changed to the usual wedding music. Your wedding dress is stunning. It is a long backless dress with see through sleeves match with a see through gloves. The dress is perfectly hugging your curves. Of course, a veil won't be missed out. You glanced at Myungsoo. He's wearing a white tuxedo with a matching necktie. His hair is styled up which made him extra gorgeous. You met his eyes  OKand smiled. You started tearing up, you can't handle your feelings anymore. Marrying your most beloved man in your life made you really happy. You glanced at the side and saw your mom and Hyeri crying.

Reaching at the altar, you hugged your dad and link arms with Myungsoo. He reached out his hand to your face and wiped your tears.

"Stop crying. You are ruining your beautiful face." You smiled at him. The ceremony started.

"Do you Kim Myungsoo, accept Baek Ah Young to be your beloved wife?" 

"I do." He answered. The priest turned to you.

"Do you Baek Ah Young, accept Kim Myungsoo to be your beloved husband?"

"I..I do." You stuttered.

The exchanging of rings is next. You're so nervous that you didn't notice that Myungsoo already finished his vow.

"It's your turn babe." Myungsoo whispered. Your mind went blank. You forgot your vow. 'Screw that vow' you thought. You grabbed Myungsoo's hand and started your impromptu vow.

"I, Baek Ah Young, will always love you. I will love you even if I get bashed by your fans. I will gladly come with you to an amusement park wearing disguises. I will rush to the airport anytime. I will make you lunch box everyday. I will be at your concert everytime. I promise to be your number one fan forever. I love you and always will." You finished. Some of the guests giggled on your vow. The priest cleared his throat.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Myungsoo put your veil out of your face.

"I love you Mrs. Kim."

"I love you too Mr. Kim." He chaste a sweet kiss on your soft lips. Crowd started to clap and congratuled the newly wed couple.