Chapter o4

I'm In love with a FAN

It’s Saturday morning, means no classes, you groaned as you adjusted to the brightness of your room. The first thing you did was to check your phone for any messages. ‘2 messages received’. You checked the first recipient. It’s your best friend slash childhood friend, Lee Hyeri.

To: Ah Young ^^

From:Hyeri

“Good morning bestie! \(^o^)/”

 

To: Hyeri :)

From: Ah Young

“Good morning too ^^”

 

You checked the other message.

 

To: Ah Young-ssi

From: Myungsoo

 

“Good morning! Do you have time today? I just want to hang out with you if you’re free.”

 

You squealed so loud. You’re jumping in glee. You can’t believe you just received a message from Myungsoo and he’s asking you to hang out with him. You can’t stop giggling and even jumping on your bed.

“Ah Young-ah!, what’s the matter up there?” you’re mother shouted from downstairs.

“It’s nothing Mom.” You shouted back and settled down. You immediately replied back to Myungsoo.

 

To: Myungsoo <3

From: Ah Young

 

“Sure, I’m free today :D”

 

 To: Ah Young-ssi

From: Myungsoo

 

“Great, Text me your address, I’ll pick you up at ten.”

 

To: Myungsoo <3

From: Ah Young

 

“I live at *****”

Once again you squealed after sending your address. You search for the clothes you will wear. Clothes were thrown everywhere. You’re still thinking what will suit Myungsoo’s taste. After 1 hour of choosing, you decided to wear a simple floral dress that stopped right above your knee.

You took a bath and changed to the dress you picked earlier. You went downstairs with a big smile on your face.

“Omo, I think someone has a date today ˜.” your mother teased.

“It’s not a date Mom. I’m just hanging out with a friend.”

“Okay~~ Eat your breakfast dear.” your mother answered.

 

You heard your doorbell rang. *Maybe its Myungsoo*. You ran towards your door and straightened your dress. You opened it showing Myungsoo with a cheeky smile.

“Let’s go” he said. You nodded and walked towards his car. He opened the car door for you. You thanked him and sat at the passengers’ seat.

“Where do you want to go?” Myungsoo broke the silence.

“Anywhere you like.” *as long as I’m with you* you continued inside your head.

“Then, let’s go to the amusement park. It’s been a while since I’ve been there.”

“Is it okay for you to go to an amusement park? You know, your fans will recognize you.”

“It’s okay, I’ve brought a wig and glasses for disguise.” He put it on and faced you. You burst out with laughter. The wig is mushroom-shaped and he wore these big glasses that make him like a nerd. You can’t even recognize him.

“It’s a good disguise right?” he laughed with you.

“Now, I’m ready. Let’s go!” he pumped his fist like a child and drove towards the amusement park. You silently giggled. You didn’t imagine he has this side of him.


A short update for you guys.

This is suppose to a double update together with the chapter on Myungsoo's birthday but I arrive home late(I went out to celebrate his birthday with my friends).

Today, I went out with my friends again to watch the Theater showing of Bigbang Alive Tour 2012. I had so much fun.

I have exams tomorrow so I just wrote a short chapter. I'm still not sure when is my next update because it's my exams next week. I'll try to update. I hope I can receive more feedbacks from you, that will really make me motivated. ^^