Chapter 23

I'm In love with a FAN

"Why?!" You pouted.

"I'm sorry babe but we have to do this concert." Myungsoo held your hand.

"But this is our first Christmas together. I understand you having a concert but why in Japan not in Korea and why it have to be the evening before Christmas." 

"Because it's called Christmas Eve Concert? Come on babe, that's why we decided to celebrate Christmas on the 23rd." He caressed your cheek.

"Fine! What can I do anyway. I'm just your girlfriend and concerts come first right?"

"My god Ah Young what will I do to you? You know if I have a choice, I'll gladly spend the whole month celebrating Christmas with you. I promise, after the concert, I will treat you milk tea everyday." He wiggled his brows.

"Deal!" Myungsoo shook his head. When it comes to milk tea, you can't resist the offer. It's your favorite, what can you expect?

"You and your milk tea addiction."

"It's delicious you know. Oh! Since you owe me big time, I'm gonna order their Christmas special milk tea with ferrero in Jumbo cup. I'll try all the flavors.Yay! I can't wait." You squealed.

"Yeah yeah. Anything for my baby." Myungsoo kissed your hair.

-----

"This is so annoying. Why do they have to do that concert on Christmas Eve." Hyeri said annoyed.

"I know right. I tried to convince my dad to cancel it but he don't want to. You know, the tickets are already sold out and all. Ugh! I wanna throw a tantrum that time but held it in. I don't want my allowance to be cut." Jaekyung exclaimed.

"Hey Ah Young! Are you listening? Why are you even smiling? That creeps me out." Hyeri nudged her best friend.

"Ah..Milk tea~~~~" you dreamily said.

"I know that look. Milk tea really corrupted your mind. So, what do you think of Infinite' concert on Christmas eve?"

"It's okay since Myungsoo promised to treat me milk tea when they come back." You happily said.

"You're exchanging Myungsoo for milk tea?!" Your bestie shouted.

"Ye- I mean of course not! But nothing will change even I throw a tantrum about it right? I have no choice but to accept it." You frowned.

"You're right." Hyeri nodded.

"Hey guys, I just thought an idea to cheer you up." Jaekyung said. Hyeri and you looked at her confused.

"You know there's a Christmas party of Woollim exclusively for their artists next week."

"So?" Hyeri raised a brow.

"Let's attend! We will surprise the boys." She clapped her hands happily.

"Didn't you just say that it's exclusively for Woollim artists?" 

"Yes but we can be an exception." She winked.

"Oh right. President's daughter. Of course you can make an exception." Hyeri sarcastically said.

"Stop sulking. Let's go!" She stood.

"Where?" You asked.

"To the mall, duh? Do you expect to wear jeans?"

"Jaekyung, we can't. We just bought gifts. I'm broke." You said.

"Oh come on! It's on me."

"You don't have something to waste your money, huh?" Hyeri said.

"Just come will ya? I know you'll love it!" She grabbed your and Hyeri's arms.

"Fine. Please stop dragging us." Jaekyung finally released your arms.

 

"What do you think on this dress?" You twirled

"Too revealing." Jaekyung and Hyeri shaked thier head.

"How about this one?" You came out again wearing other dress. "No."

"Seriously, I've already tried all the dresses in a rack. Still no?"

"Nope. Here try this dress." Jaekyung pushed you to the fitting room. After a few seconds you came out wearing the dress.

"Oh my God, it's perfect." Jaekyung clapped.

"You look stunning." Hyeri smiled.

"Finally, can I change now? Gosh! I'm so exhausted."

"Guess it's time for us to choose too." Jaekyung smiled at Hyeri who smiled back.


23rd chapter guys!

7 more chapters, this story will be completed which means this story will reach 30 chapters. I guess the story took already so long, I guess it's time to end it right?