Chapter 24

I'm In love with a FAN

"Are you sure this is okay?" you're fibbling your dress contemplating whether to go in or not.

"Of course. I got permission from md dad. Let's go inside." Jaekyung opened the double door. Eyes are on the three of you. Who wouldn't stare anyway when three stunning ladies made their way inside the party hall making it their own runway. You scanned the people around and spotted Myungsoo gaping at you. You met his eyes and smiled. He's extra handsome tonight. Wearing a white polo under the tuxedo with a matching necktie is breathtaking. Seeing the three of you, Sungyeol, Woohyun and Myungsoo stride towards your direction. 

"Whipped." Sungjong said earning glares from his three hyungs. He zipped his mouth before they can eat him alive.

"Hi babe." Sungyeol kissed Jaekyung's cheek.

"Hi ladies!" Woohyun circled his arms around Hyeri's waist.

"Hello baby~" Hyeri kissed woohyun's cheek. Myungsoo also circled his arms around you.

"No kiss for me?" he pouted.

"Nope." he pouted even more. You chuckled lightly and kissed his cheek. His pout was replaced with a wide smile.

"You look beautiful tonight." Myungsoo whispered. You are wearing a beige strapless long gown with a high slit at the right revealing your long milky-white leg.

"You look handsome yourself." You admired trying to hide your blushing cheeks.

"Shall we proceed to the table?" Sungyeol asked. The boys ushered you to the table.

"Hi girls!" Sunggyu greeted.

"Hi oppadeul." you greeted back.

"I thought they invited some models. It raised my hopes that I won't be lonely this Christmas" Hoya joked.

"Well, sorry its just us."

"What brought you here anyway?" Sungjong asked.

"Why? You don't want us to be here?" You faked a pout. Myungsoo glared him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." He apologized.

"Just kidding!" You chuckled.

"To answer your question young man. We're here to surprise all of you which I think worked." Jaekyung explained.

"Can we continue eating?" Dongwoo asked holding his spoon and fork. You all sat down and started digging in. Background music is playing during the party. Willing dancers are welcome on the dance floor anytime. The music changed. The lights were dimmer than before.

"Oh my god. This song is my favorite!" You squealed.

"Me too. Gosh it's romantic." Hyeri dreamily sighed. Oh yes ladies and gentlemen, Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud is playing.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

 

"Can I have this dance" Myungsoo held out his hand.

"My pleasure." You took his hand and made your way to the dance floor. The others took their own partners to the dancefloor as well. 

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

Myungsoo circled his arms around your waist and you also placed your arms around his neck placing your chin on his shoulders as you swayed to the music.

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

"We can stay like this forever." Myungsoo's now completely hugging you.

"🎶Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are🎶" his angelic voice rang through your ear. He's singing along with the music. You buried your head on his neck. It's so comfortable in his arms. You feel safe.

"I love you Myungsoo." You whispered in his ear. Your hot breath brushing his earlobes.

"I love you too Ah Young." He kissed your bare shoulder.


4 days before Christmas. Who's excited??

🎊🎉🎊🎉