Chapter 17

I'm In love with a FAN

*Ring ring ring*

“Who’s calling early in the morning.” Woohyun picked up the phone not glancing at the caller id.

“Did I wake you up?” His eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice he’s aching to hear.

“No..I mean, yes but it’s okay” he fixed his bed hair as if she can see him.

“Oops, I forgot to greet you. Good morning” Hyeri spoke.

“Good morning” Woohyun’s lips crept into a smile. “So, what’s up?” he added.

“Hmmm. I just wanna ask if you’re free on weekend.” She spoke on the other line.

“I-I think so..” Oh gosh! why is he stuttering. Woohyun composed himself.

“Ah Young invited us to go out this weekend with Myungsoo.” Is she asking me for a date? He felt his cheeks getting hot. Can a man also blush like this?!

“Uh—“

“I know this is awkward. Ah Young said that it will be a double date but don’t worry, I won’t think like that, just a friendly date with them.” Silence enveloped the call. Woohyun’s still processing the information or maybe busy imagining his date with Hyeri.

“Of course, you can’t go right?” she sound disappointed.

“No! I mean I’ll go. I would love to. This weekend, right? Do you want me to pick you up?”

“Really? Thanks! I think I need a ride since Ah Young will go ahead with Myungsoo and meet them up at a cafe. So won’t mind picking me up?”

“Of course. So, see you on weekend?” he smiled. “Yep, see you! Bye!” she hung up.

---

“Ah Young!” Hyeri waved at you. You waved back and smiled. Seeing the two approach you makes you smile widely. Who wouldn’t be happy for her best friend by the way?

“You ready?” they nodded and you made your way out to the nearby mall. You winked at Myungsoo signalling the start of the plan.

“Let’s watch a movie!” you hooked your arms with Hyeri leaving the two boys following you.

The sun is almost getting drowned by darkness. Woohyun is so disappointed with his so called “date” with Hyeri. He thought he’ll have time with her. But no. All day, you and Hyeri had clinging with each other. It’s like it’s their girl’s day out. Woohyun and Myungsoo is the third wheel. But this day can be good too right? He smiled as he glances on his right. Hyeri is pouting when she received a text from you.

To: Hyeri

From: Ah Young

Enjoy the rest of the day with him. ;)

You may be wondering where you and Myungsoo had gone too? Well, you both disappeared after eating at a restaurant earlier. Hyeri and Woohyun tried to search but no luck. They are now walking to a nearby park.

“Something wrong?” Woohyun asked. Hyeri shook her head.

“Ah Young and Myungsoo gone somewhere to be alone.” She waved her phone at him.

“It’s okay. Let’s enjoy the rest of the day together.” Woohyun beamed a smile making Hyeri blush.

“Can you tell me more about you? I never had a chance to ask about you.” he started the conversation.

“There’s nothing special about me. I’m just a regular student from Seoul Academy.” Woohyun nodded gesturing for her to continue. The walk to the park seemed long for Woohyun but its okay as long as he is with Hyeri.

“You know. There is an oppa in school that always protect me.” Hyeri mentioned. Well, the conversation about her life dragged on up to this point. Woohyun froze. The conversation of Myungsoo and Sungyeol kept ringing on his head.

“Ah Young once mentioned to me that Hyeri has a crush on school. And she is thinking of confessing to him one of these days.”

Woohyun felt his blood boiling as Hyeri keeps on talking about that “protective oppa” of hers.

“Enough!” he snapped out. Hyeri stopped from talking and looked at Woohyun. She was shocked to see Woohyun’s eyes full of anger. ‘What is wrong with him?’

“Do you like him?” he asked furiously.

“Of course bec-“

“Don’t like him! Hyeri, I’ve been in love with you ever since you step at the backstage. I’ve been mesmerized by your beauty and I’ve been aching to hug you tight. Hearing you talk about other man in front of me really hurts me a lot. I love you Hyeri. So please, don’t like him.” Woohyun captured her lips after his confession. He didn’t give Hyeri time to respond. He let his emotions take over. The kiss became passionate. Hyeri kissed him back unconsciously.

“So, you love me?” Hyeri said as their lips parted.

“More than you would ever know.” He sincerely looked at Hyeri’s eyes.

“But don’t stop me from liking that oppa.”

“What? So you’re rejecting me now?”

“Because he’s my very close oppa since childhood. Because he’s my cousin. Babo.” Hyeri chuckled.

“Your cousin?!” Hyeri nodded.

“What made you think that I like him as a man?” Woohyun realized it now. ‘Damn, Myungsoo’.

“Nothing.” He shook his head. “Does this mean we’re together now?” he added.

“Just like you. I love you since your debut stage. I’ve been on your concerts a few times. I fell in love with you, Woohyun. Hard.” Hyeri cupped Woohyun’s cheeks and kissed him again. Woohyun smiled at the kiss.


Finally! I got my laptop back. I've been itching to update this chapter.

Woohyun and Hyeri are now together.

Go Team WooRi!!