Chapter 16

I'm In love with a FAN

To: Infinite Oppadeul

From: Ah Youngie~

Oppadeul, I have something to say. Will you hear me out? 6pm at Infinitea House(I just made this up ^^). Please be there ;)

P.S Please don’t let Woohyun oppa know about this.

Meanwhile, Infinite members are resting at the practice room when they received your message. They exchange glances and smiled.

Time check 5pm. Knowing what to do, they stand up and started to scram.

“Hey! Where are you going hyung?” Woohyun asked the leader.

“Practice is over so I’ll go stock up some groceries with Dongwoo.” Sunggyu answered nonchalantly. Woohyun nodded.

“Sungjong, Hoya~ let’s go to the arcade. My hands are itching to play games.”

“Sorry hyung, we planned to eat some street foods today.” Woohyun pouted.

“What about you, Sungyeol?”

“Gonna go to my mom for a short visit.” He replied.

“Myung- oh never mind. I know you’ll be with Ah Young. I’ll just rest at the dorm by myself.” He exclaimed.

-At Infinitea House-

You are sipping on your milk tea when the door opened. Six beautiful men made their way inside. They spotted you and waved. Of course, Myungsoo’s the first one to approach you and kissed your cheek.

“Thank you for coming.” You smiled at them.

“Anything for our dongsaeng. So, what’s up?”’ Dongwoo pinched your cheek.

“Hmm.. Did you found something special between Woohyun and Hyeri?” they nodded.

“I ask Woohyun hyung about it and said that nothing’s special between them but I can see in his eyes that he like Hyeri-ssi.” Sungjong blurted. The other members nodded again in agreement.

“That’s what I saw too. I keep saying to Hyeri that Woohyun like her but she doesn’t believe me.”

“Knowing Woohyun, he’s just cool outside but shy inside.” Sunggyu said.

“I think we need to push him to have courage to confess.” Sungyeol suggested.

“I have a plan and I call this AGGRESSIVE WOOHYUN PLAN.” You happily said.

“AGGRESSIVE WOOHYUN PLAN?” they said in unison.

“Yup. We need someone to make Woohyun jealous for him to aggressively confess to Hyeri.”

“And who is that ‘someone’ that you want to make hyung jealous?” Hoya asked. You turned your eyes to Sungyeol. All eyes are on him.

“What? Hell no. I don’t want to get punched.” Sungyeol refused.

“You’re the only one here who can pull off that character oppa. Please do it for me?” you batted your eyelashes.

“Fine! So, what will I do?” he surrendered.

“Yay! You don’t need to flirt with Hyeri. You open the topic about Hyeri and just admire her in front of Woohyun oppa. Say she’s your type and feel like hitting on her.” You explained. Sungyeol gulped. He never thought to hit on a girl his hyung likes.

“So, do all of you agree on my plan?” they all nodded.

“This plan will start when you got home. Let’s see the results on weekend. I decided to have a double date with the two.” Myungsoo’s eyes rounded. He never heard the ‘Double date’ thing.

“I forgot to tell you oppa. We’ll have a double date this weekend with them.” His eyes twinkled and nodded like a child.

“Okay. Dismissed.” All of you went home. Myungsoo also send you home.

-At the Infinite dorm-

“Dinners ready!” Dongwoo shouted. Six men gathered on the dining table and started to fill up their plates.

“So hyung, why do you have Hyeri-ssi’s number?” Sungjong suddenly opened the topic making Woohyun choke on his food. Hoya, who’s beside him, handed him the water.

“As I said, I got it the day she went to our concert.” He said gulping another glass of water.

“You got it. So you like her?” Dongwoo asked. Woohyun spit out the water he’s drinking on Sunggyu’s face, which’s in front of him.

“Yah!” Sunggyu glared att Woohyun.

“Sorry hyung.” He immediately apologized.

“As for your question Dongwoo hyung, I don’t like her. I just got her number for emergency purposes like asking where Ah Young is and such.” He denied.

“So you won’t mind me hitting on her. She’s pretty and y.” Sungyeol said. PLAN BEGINS.

“What did you said?” Woohyun grabbed his collar.

“What? You just said you don’t like her. That means you don’t mind me hitting on her right?” Sungyeol smirked.

“Say that again or this fist will land on your face.” Woohyun stormed out in the dining room and headed to his room.

Once Woohyun is out of sight, Sungyeol sighed. The others burst out laughing but not loud enough to be heard by Woohyun.

“Don’t laugh at me. I seriously thought I’d be a goner there.”

“Let’s proceed to the next part.” Myungsoo said.

In front of Woohyun’s room, Myungsoo and Sungyeol talked with each other loud to be heard by Woohyun.

“Sungyeol, I think you don’t have a chance on Hyeri if you hit on her.”

“Wait. Why?” Woohyun heard their conversation and started to get interested.

“Ah Young once mentioned to me that Hyeri has a crush on school. And she is thinking of confessing to him one of these days.” Myungsoo said as if shouting.

“Is that true?” Sungyeol whispered.

“Of course I made that up.” Sungyeol nodded.

“Really? If she has a boy she likes, I guess there’s no chance for me then.” Woohyun heard it all loud and clear. He gripped on his blanket until his knuckles became white. Anger or more like jealousy starting to build up.


This chapter is supposed to be a double update with the last chapter but sleepiness reigned over me.

Hello new subbies! I'm so grateful to have you here~

you ,comment juseyo~~~ ;)