Chapter 15

I'm In love with a FAN

“HAHAHAHAHA” you laughed as you wipe your tears.

“Ah Young! Don’t be like this.”Myungsoo hide behind the wall.

“I can’t help it. Those ahjumma pants really suits you oppa. You may as well suggest to your coordinator, wearing ahjumma pants to be your next concept.” You continued to laugh.

“Haha, Funny.” He sarcastically said. “No, really. Do I really need to wear these?”

“Of course oppa. That’s your punishment. Now, get out of there. You need to help halmeoni to transfer the pigs at their new pig pen, you need to take care of my cousins, and hmmm...ah! you need to go buy some groceries with me” You explained.

“That many?! Guess I need to go now. I bet halmeoni is already waiting for me. Bye babe, see you later.” Myungsoo kissed your cheek.

“Be careful not to hurt the pigs.”

“So, you are more concerned for the pigs rather than me?” he pouted.

“Just kidding! Take care,oppa.” You wave your hands.

-----

“Oppa!” you waved at Myungsoo, trying to transfer a piglet. He glanced at you and smile.

“Just a second Ah Young. This is the last piglet to transfer. Wait for me.” He walked while talking to you.

“Watch out!” you shouted but it’s too late. Myungsoo is now lying on his stomach. He tripped on a rock because of not paying attention on his way. You ran at him.

“Are you okay?” you lend your hand at him.

“I think so.” He looked up. You tried to suppress your laugh. Mud is all over his face.

“Looks like you want to try mud pack.” You giggled.

“It’s not time to laugh lady. It’s not like I want to trip on that stupid rock.”

“Okay. Sorry. Let’s go back to our house for you to clean up.” You both headed to your house.

-----

Myungsoo is now dead tired after his duties today. Both of you just finished buying grocery and of course, he took care of your cousins after he cleaned up earlier.

“Finally, time to rest.” He lay down on your lap.

“I’m sorry for making you do all of that, oppa. I think I went overboard. You look so tired” You his hair.

“Don’t worry about it. I had a lot of fun.” He smiled. Silence enveloped the living room.

“Ah Young?” Myungsoo broke the silence.

“Neh, oppa?”

“Can you go back to Seoul with me tomorrow?” he asked.

“Your wish is my command.” You kissed his forehead.

----

“hmmmm..Seoul air.” You inhaled.

“We’re finally back.” Myungsoo circled his arms around your waist.

“Ah Young!!” someone shouted from a distance. You looked on that direction and saw Hyeri waving with Infinite. You ran to your best friend and hugged her tightly.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too.”

“Aigoo~~ You’ve been away for a few days, not for a few years.” Myungsoo teased.

“Shut up Myungsoo. Don’t interfere with our moment.”

“It’s oppa for you, young lady. Call me again Myungsoo and I’ll kiss you.” he warned.

“Ahem..” Sunggyu fake coughed.

“Sup dude.” Hoya greeted Myungsoo.

“I thought you will disobey the company again and stay there for a long time.” Sunggyu said.

“No, WELLCOME BACK Hyung? Plus I won’t do that. I won’t let Infinite down.” He answered.

“Good. Welcome back Myungsoo, Ah Young” he smiled.

“How did you know I’ll come back with Myungsoo today?” you asked your best friend.

“Woohyun told me.”

“Seems like you have many things to say to me later.” You eyed her. Hyeri tried to hide her blushing cheeks and went to Infinite’s van to head home.

“I’ll sleep over at your house today. I know you’re alone.” Hyeri smiled at you.

“Thanks, bestie!” you hugged her again.

“We’re here!” Dongwoo shouted from the passenger’s seat beside their manager.

“Don’t you want to come in and have some tea first?” you asked them.

“It’s okay. We have a lot to catch up. So we’ll be busy all night.” Myungsoo shakes his head.

“Maybe next time, Ah Young. Thank you for the offer.” Sungyeol said from the back seat.

“Okay, Bye! Be careful on your way home.” You waved at them.

“Bye!” they waved back. Myungsoo kissed your temple and got back on the van.

Hyeri and you waved until the van dashed away.

 

“So, what’s with you and Woohyun?” you interrogate Hyeri while munching your apple.

“Hmm..nothing special.” She answered silently.

“Oh Hyeri. I know you. I feel something’s up. You can open up with me. I’m your best friend, right?” she nodded.

“Well it started the day you went to Canada and gave me the concert ticket and backstage pass. You remember right?” you nodded signalling her to go on.

“I was left with Woohyun and we started to talk since then. We exchange numbers and text with each other every day. We also went to watch a movie one time. That’s all. Nothing special happened.” She explained.

“He likes you.”

“What made you think that? He didn’t even said he like me when were together.” She grabbed her drink.

“He messages you every day, you even went out. Do you think he will do all of these if he doesn’t like you? And I bet he has his reason for not confessing yet.”

“But what if you’re wrong? If I get my hopes high, I’ll just be hurt.” She sadly said.

“Trust me. He totally fell in love with you. I’ve got an idea to prove I’m not wrong.” Your eyes twinkled.

“What? Please, let it not be a stupid idea.” Hyeri shakes her head.

“It’s not stupid! Let’s have a double date this weekend.” You said excitedly.

“Double date?!” her eyes rounded.

“Yip. Myungsoo and I, You and Woohyun. I heard from Myungsoo they are free this weekend. What do you think?”

“And how would that prove your statement?”

“I have a plan. Just trust me, okay?” she nodded.

“A date with Woohyun....” she felt her cheeks getting hot.


Hello 51 subscribers!! I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I want to hug you one by one.

And to those who upvoted, I LOVE YOU GUYS~~ 

Thank you for loving my fanfic.

you ,comment? <3