Chapter o3

I'm In love with a FAN

A month and a half, Myugsoo patiently waited for you to show up. But this day, he slowly lost hope of seeing you again. They held another fan meeting event in Incheon. Myungsoo is back to his old self, lacking of energy while interacting with fans.

“Cheer up Myungsoo. There are still many girls out there.” Sungyeol patted he’s back.

“Ne hyung.” Myungsoo flashed a fake smile.

Before the fan meeting ended, they held a short fan sign event. They were all busy handing their signature. Myungsoo, as usual, always look down lessening interactions with the fans.

“Hello! What’s your name?” Sungjong looked up and his eyes widened. He elbowed Myungsoo who is beside him.

“Ouch, that hurts Sungjong.” He glared at him. Sungjong shifted his eyes in front that’s where Myungsoo noticed the girl on front of them. His face suddenly lit up and flashed a big smile showing his dimples.

“Hello.” You smiled at them

“H-hi.” Myungsoo stuttered. “Long time no see.” He bravely said.

“Long time no see. I thought you won’t remember me.” You answered.

“Of course hyung won’t forget about you. Right hyung?” Sungjong winked.

“Y-yeah.” Myungsoo looked down embarrassed. *Darn Sungjong*

“He has the sharpest memory among all of us.” Sungjong continued.

“oh, I see.” You smiled again. “Well, I guess I need to go. Many fans are still waiting on the line.” You started walking away when someone grabbed your hand. It’s Myungsoo. He handed you a piece of paper and walked back to his co-members.

“Meet me at the near playground after the fan meeting  ;)”

You smiled at the thought of meeting Myungsoo face-to-face and just the two of you. You went to the nearest playground and sat at the swing while waiting for him. You were busy kicking some sand when you felt a presence by your side and saw Myungsoo smiling while rubbing the back of his neck. Your heart begins to beat so fast.

“Hmmm, may I sit beside you?” he asked.

“Sure.” You answered.

“I know you’re wondering why I asked you to meet me here. Well, I just want to meet you formally.” He smiled.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo.” He handed his hand out.

“Hmmm, but I already know you.” you stared at his hand.

“I know but I want to introduce myself formally to you.” he said not retreating back his hand.

“I’m Baek Ah Young. It’s nice to meet you.” you shook his hand shyly. When your hands touched, you suddenly felt this electricity throughout your body.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” He released your hand and you suddenly felt empty.

“May I ask a question?” he suddenly asked. You nodded.

“Where have you been? It’s been more than a month since I last seen you and you look more thinner.”

“I-I’m just busy with school so I don’t have time going to your events. And maybe I’m too stressed so I became thinner.” She stuttered

Just as Myungsoo will ask another question, you both heard a beeping sound. You saw Infinite’s van.

“Hey Myungsoo, we need to go.” Their leader shouted.

“I think I need to go.” Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck. You nodded and smiled. As he was about to go, he went back to you.

“Hand phone.” He asked. You handed your hand phone and he typed some numbers and called someone on your phone and heard his phone ring. He handed your phone back.

“We have each other’s number. Let’s contact each other,hmm?” he waved at you and started walking away. He made a call sign while mouthing “I’ll call you” and went inside their van.

You stared at your phone still processing on what happened. You suddenly squealed as you realized what just happened. You happily went home hugging your phone as if it is the most precious thing in the world. You heard a sound, it’s a message. You opened it and a big smile instantly invaded your face.

“See you later ^^” --Myungsoo 


Yehey! It's our Myungsoo's birthday.

I will be out with my friends later to celebrate his birthday.

I updated as a present for the eLements(Myungsoo's fans^^) out there.

See you at the next update *throws heart*

Gif's for you guys. It's not mine(credit to the owners)