Fighting chick

Brighten my world

 

 

*Before you start to read I'm gonna warn you that there are some parts that contain bad language. So if you feel uncomfortable with reading such things I advice you to not continue. But I think you're all old enough to read this. Enjoy ^_^ *


 

You took off the jacket of your school uniform and threw it on the ground, followed by your bag. Standing there in a skirt and white long-sleeved shirt with your school's badge on it you glared at them as they started to make fun of you.

"Woohoo!" they started whistling and clapping.

"What? Are you going to show me how good you are in bed? You little !" their leader said grinning while scanning your body and the guys behind him laughed out loud. 'What the hell was so funny? Annoying bastard!'
"Well... I can't complain." he added. 'He is definitely underestimating me'
"Please don't regret what you said." you told him with a deadly glare, feeling a little offended by what he called you a minute ago.
"Don't play strong. I'll crush you in a second. I hope you don't regret that you challenged me." "Huh! Right, I'm already shivering." you said sarcastically even thought you're face just looked as emotionless as always.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you." he said with a grin on his face as he his lips, making you shiver in disgust. "But be sure of this... I don't care if guy or girl, as long as I win I won't hold back."

You rolled your eyes 'This guy contradicts himself...'
"Are you scared or why are you wasting my time with your talking? I want to get finished with this before I die." you provoked him for the third time now and saw how his smirk disappeared and was replaced by a scowl.
"This is making me angry." he mumbled while giving you a I'm-gonna-beat-the--out-of-you look. He then made the first move and walked towards you. He formed his hand to a fist and raised his fist in the air, ready to land a hit on your face. You didn't move an inch as you just slowly closed your eyes and waited for his fist to collide with you.

"Don't!" Niel shouted, but that didn't help much since the annoying bastard didn't stop and
then it was too late.

 

*Punch*

Your head shot to the right and your hair flew lightly because of that movement.
The six boys stood there, leaning on the wall as they watched you being hit and when they realized what happened their eyes widened. They turned their gaze to the guy who hit you and were ready to hurry over and pounce on him, but you suddenly said something.

"Then it's my turn now, right?"
Everyone was taken aback by that. You turned your head to him and glared up at him from behind your hair, blood started to come out of the bruise in the corner of your lip, running down your chin.

"Shouldn't you be crying right now, begging for forgiveness?" the annoying bastard asked confused. You just scoffed.
"Never... would I lower myself on your level and beg for forgiveness. That hurts my pride." you said, then continued "and to your information... I don't cry."

Before he could even take in the words you told him, you aimed your foot at his head. Within the blink of an eye he got hit and stumbled back before falling on his back. The jaws of the guys behind him dropped and they looked at you in disbelief. The other six boys were staring at you in shock while their jaws also dropped open.

"Oh, sorry. Mianhae~ ... I forgot to tell you to not underestimate me." you said, the sarcasm dripping from these words, clearly audible to everyone.

The annoying bastard was now lying on the ground with a bleeding nose, probably broken, and when he finally realized what just had happened he leaned his body on his elbows and said, "YAH! You little . What do you clowns think you're doing just standing there?! Get her!". The boys behind him didn't have to be told twice before they started to walk towards you. One of them started to run to your direction. Without giving him the chance to get near, you spinned around once and gave the guy a back-kick in the stomach. Groaning he flew back. Now they were trying to take you down at the same time, but failed when you dodged their fists and gave each of them a punch in the stomach, then you gave one of the guys a high-kick in the face before you turned around and kicked him again with the other leg, which made him fall down. The other boys stopped at the fact that you already took down 9 guys on your own, which actually made them get scared of you, some of the guys ran away. So there were four guys left.

One of the guys came towards you. He was really fast as he tried to punch your face, but you managed to dodge his attack in the last second. Yet there was a moment where you weren't paying enough attention, the guy took advantage of that second and kicked you so hard that you flew back until you hit the nearby tree. The moment your back made contact with the tree you gasped and felt the air being squeezed out of your lungs. Slowly you collapsed to the ground and lied there for a while, panting out of exhustion, thinking of how comfortable it actually was.

"Seems like your energy got drained." the guy said with a smirk as he was now standing right next to you. While looking at him you noticed the old guy standing behind him. It was a old man, a ghost so you tried to ignore him and didn't pay him any further attention.
He crouched down next to you and pulled you up by your arm. You winced when you felt a sharp pain pierce through your back while you tried to stand up. You gritted your teeth and finally stood on your feet again, the guy grabbed your collar. "Still not at you limits, huh?" he asked while looking arrogant. You looked deep into his eyes and leaned in a bit to whisper something into his ear.

"Bad boy... didn't your grandfather tell you not to fight anymore?". He frowned at you. "What did you just say?" he asked as he leaned back a little to see your face fully.
"Because your mother died while giving birth to you and your father left you, your grandfather was nice enough to raise you... but you thank him by making trouble. That's not very nice of you." you shook your head at him "You shouldn't do that..." you stopped seeing his face turn pale and he took a few steps back.
"...K.J. or should I call you Jihoon like he used to?"

A shudder ran down his spine and soon he turned around and ran away, but you didn't miss to see the tears that were ready to fall out.

"Why the hell did he run?" the other guys shouted in disbelief and looked at you. The six guys looked at you and were confused, still shocked about the fact that you can fight, yet they were worried about you since it looked painful how you flew against the tree.

'What are they talking 'bout?' L.Joe thought. There were three guys left now. One tried to attack you but with one kick you knocked him out. Still feeling the great pain in your back, you were panting and out of breath from all the fighting, yet you didn't show them how tired you actually were. You looked over to the six guysthat were still leaning on the wall behind them, following every little step you took with worry in their eyes.

You looked up at your two enemies when one of them came to the front and played with a knife. At that action the six boys hurried over to you, pushing all the pain aside and tried to protect you. One of them pulled your wrist and stood in front of you, shielding your body with his own. He was tall and had black short hair, he only wore a black tank-top which exposed his muscular body underneath. He had bruises on his face, but when you looked at his face you saw that he actually was very handsome.


[A.N.: Sorry, had to put this picture in this story ^o^]

"I trust you that you'll protect the beauty well, Cap hyung." L.Joe said to the guy in front of you. 'So his name is Cap...' you thought.
"Don't worry, I'll do my best." Cap said, then he turned his head to face you. "You alright? Don't worry, nothing will happen to you. Just hold on to me tight." he said with a smile. You didn't respond as you tried to withstand the pain you were feeling. 'It's been a while since I got so hurt. No wonder... at least there were no fights in Germany. Koreans are so different.'

Cap looked at you with worried eyes and saw you breaking out in cold sweat. He then turned around again to face the two guys, each holding a knife in their hands. "Why don't you just leave? The girl has to bear the responsibility for beating our comrades." one said.
"Tche! Right, like that can deny the fact that it was a girl that beat them. A bit emberassing, right?" L.Joe said smirking and the other five laughed.

They started to attack and were aiming for you. Cap's grip tightened around your wrist as the two got closer. 'It's now or never! Otherwise one of them will get hurt'

With all your strenght left, you pushed Cap to the other guys, causing them all to fall to the ground.

"Ouch!" they groaned in pain. "! What the-" their eyes widened as they looked at you.

*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*

Blood was running down your cheek and dripped on the ground. You were standing there, two guys in front of you. You held the wrist of one guy with your left hand. Your back was too much in pain, so you couldn't stop the right one quick enough, letting him scrape your cheek with his knife, causing it to bleed.

"You really tried to kill me, huh?" you said glaring, sending them a shiver down their spines. Still holding their wrists tightly you gave the first one a high-kick which knocked him out right away, while you punched the other guy hard in the stomach after letting go of him,  making him fall back. He started to cough.

Teen Top gasped and looked at you in awe. "How can she still fight and be so fast?" Ricky asked, but they were all thinking the same.
"I already warned you to not underestimate me. I'm still not at my limits." you said to the beaten horde of guys that were lying on the ground since some of them tried to stand up again. You then turned to the six guys who were now standing again.

"What were you doing, huh!? Look at what happened to you! You should've left when we first told you to. A girl shouldn't get into fights and bleed!" Cap yelled with anger. You rolled your eyes and picked up your jacket and bag and pat off the dirt. 'Not even thankful' you thought.

"Whatever. I don't even know you well. I just helped you because I felt like it. On top of that I wanted to beat them to pulps for ganging up on people." you said annoyed with a cold fance while you put the bag arround your shoulder. You then walked past them and headed home, biting your lips ever so often to surpress the pain.

"She seemed nice at first. How come she acts so y?" Ricky asked. The others hit him. "Shut up!" they said in unison and Ricky flinched a little. "I think she just said that. Trust me, she didn't mean it." Chunji explained. "You really have no clue about girls. Maybe that's why you never get a girlfriend." he continued which earned him a glare from the younger.

Niel was still looking at your disappearing back. 'So I got to see you again.'

They all took another look around. "No way! I can't believe that such a fragile girl was strong enough to take all these guys down on her own. She's pretty amazing." Chunji said and the others nodded. "I almost forgot... earlier she said something to you. What was she talking about? Do you already know each other?" Changjo asked Niel with a curious look on his face. This got the attention of the other guys and they turned to look at him. 'I forgot. Damn you for having such a good memory!'
"Remember a few days ago when we met with those guys over there? Well, they were half of them but you know what I mean." Niel asked them and they nodded.

"When you asked me what I was looking at I didn't look at the big house but at her. She was only wear-" he cleared his throat. "well, she was talking to some old granny that gave her a basket. She was polite and thanked her but she didn't smile even once nor did she show any other emotions. Just like today. However... I stopped and started looking at her. Somehow I couldn't take my eyes off of her. But when the granny left she saw me and I couldn't move. Luckily I snapped out of it when you called me." he explained and started to smile. Of course he didn't mention how seducing she looked at that moment.

"So that was it..." Changjo nodded. "You sly fox! You were trying to hide her from us, right?" he and Chunji said in unison while they grinned cheekily. "Think what you want. I won't deny it." Niel said while walking off. "Anyway... she had the same school uniform, so we'll see her again." L.Joe said smirking and the others soon also started to smirk. "Let's buy some snacks on our way." Ricky suggested. "Let's go!" Cap cheered and placed one arm on Changjo's shoulder. "Ouh!" they both groaned in pain. "I almost forgot that  we got beaten up" Cap said and chuckled. They started to laugh and kept walking.

 


 

Finiiiiiiiished~

This took me half a day to write. It's hard. But you know...
now you have the next chapter to read and I'll try to update the next one soon.
If you're lucky I'll do it next week. ^_^
Tell me how you think about it by commenting please. If you like it comment, subscribe (if you haven't already) and upvote.
Thanks to all those who subscribed to this story.
Special thanks to japankoreachina , my first voter.
The gif. of chanyeol is cute :D

I hope you like it. Isn't that picture of Bang Minsoo gorgeous. Just handsome >.<


I'm about to fall asleep =.=

Good night and until next time.


Kisses n' Hugs <3<3<3

 -Lemlouma