Misunderstandings (part 1)

Brighten my world

 

Your P.O.V:

You opened the door of the classroom after taking a deep breath. Everyone looked at you with slightly
open mouths and wide eyes. You scanned the classroom and looked over to your seat, which was taken by a familiar person.
You looked at his face and were surprised to see Niel's smile, followed by the smiling faces of Cap, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky and Changjo. (A ghost told you their names) You hesitated at first but then walked in and closed the door behind you. Averting your eyes from the six idiots you bowed to your teacher, "I'm really sorry, seonsaengnim. I forgot the time." you said with a cold voice.

"Ah... It's alright. Just take place." your teacher told you smiling.
You nodded and walked to the only free seat that was available, the seat in front of Niel.
As you sat down you saw a piece of paper on your table. You looked at Niel who was blinking his eyes innocently. You unfolded the paper and read it.

~Good morning, beautiful.
How is your back?~

You took a piece of paper and answered.

~Not like it's any of your business.
Stop being a nuisance.~

You then placed the folded paper on his desk, glaring a little at him.
Yeah, you couldn't stop thinking about him the day before but the moment he wrote those things you got angry.
After all you helped them get out of a ty situation, they could have died and the only thing he could do was scream at you for acting stupid enough to fight a horde of armed guys... which all were totally weak by the way -.-

He gave you smile, happy about the fact that you answered him. You rolled your eyes and turned back.
Then again, paper was lying on your desk. After ignoring it for a while you unfolded it and read the contents.

~ah... is our Queen upset?
Why are you so cold?
You just shot right through my heart ^_^~

You scoffed loudly.

~Shut up! Mr. Ungrateful who bugs other people's minds!
You don't want to mess with me =.=~

 

~I just asked how your back is...~

You sighed in defeat. 'Well... he's right. He just asked'

~It's fine. Why would something be wrong with my back.
Not like something big happened.~

 

~No need to lie. If you decide to answer then at least be honest.
I can see that it hurts.
Did you apply some ointment?
The cut on your cheek and at your mouth is visible...~

You froze a little in surprise. 'How could he know?'
You slowly turned around to face Niel. He looked at you with a serious face and shook his head.
"It hurts, right?" he mouthed with a face that looked worried? No. Concerned.

Your silence confirmed his words even thought you weren't planning on doing that.
Niel just smiled at you, but his smile was probably the sweetest one you've ever seen. *Badump* Your heart skipped a beat.
'Cute' you thought.

"B-Bwo?" Niel asked embarrassed, getting red like a tomato.
The other Teen Top members heard it and kept looking at the two of you, their eyes widened. You looked at them confused.
"Hm?" you asked. Niel blushed even more and his eyes started to jump around, avoiding your eyes.

You looked to the front, making sure that everyone was minding their own business. You then turned back to Niel, seeing that he was still avoiding you you started to get frustrated.
'What's with him and his mood swings?'
You grabbed each of his ear and pulled them.

"If you don't want to look at me stop distracting me." you said coldly and let go of him before turning back to pay attention to the teacher.

'This little... I'm gonna- argh!'

Niel cleared his throat and looked out of the window, starting to smile like a retard. He palmed his ears and chuckled.
'So soft and warm hands' Teen Top was watching the whole thing and looked at each other grinning.

 

Class was over and you were relieved. You were about to stand up and leave, but your teacher stopped you.
"Miss Lee, I'd like to talk to you if that is alright." She said and you looked at her for a while before nodding your head.
"That's alright." you said shrugging a little.
"Follow me, please." she said putting everything into her bag before walking to the door.
You followed her and stopped behind her. She turned around.
"The six of you too." she said and walked out.
'Is she refering to Teen Top?'

You thought about turning to see who she was talking to... but you already had a feeling who she meant. On top of that... you couldn't really care less.

You silently followed behind her, the footsteps of six people echoing in the hallways as they walked behind you.
You soon arrived in front of the school office.
"You six wait here. Hyomi-ssi, follow me." she said smiling at you but looking at the guys behind you as if they did something bad.

She opened the door and walked inside. "We'll be waiting." L.Joe's voice said from behind, causing you to roll your eyes.
You walked inside and slightly slammed the door shut behind you, making the teachers in the office flinch.
You walked into another little office where you sat down in front of the principle and crossed your legs.

"What is it?" you asked.
"Miss Lee... could you tell us why you have injuries on your face?" the principle Mr. Han asked.
Shocked you slowly touched your face, 'I already forgot it'

Clearing your throat, which suddenly felt terribly dry, you straightened and looked at him.
"Nothing much, a little accident with a few troublemaking kids on the street." you said confident.
"I'm afraid that I can't believe you that. It's already a rare thing to see Bang Minsoo and his group come to school, but they are injured and I don't think it's just coincidence." Mrs. Song said shifting her gaze from you to Mr. Han.
'Gosh... I knew this was gonna happen!'

 

To be continued...