Glad to see you again

Brighten my world

 

 

WARNING!! A little foul language and curses. I won't rate the chapter (m) - if you can't handle a few words please don't read it... But if you wanna continue - I've warned you ^o^ Enjoy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(By the way... these are your living room and your kitchen)

You opened the front door of your house and went in, taking your shoes off at the entrance and placing them on the little shelve.  You went up to your room and after you threw your bag on the floor you went to the big-sized mirror and eyed yourself.
'I just look terrible' you sighed and undressed, climbing out of the dirty uniform together with the underwear. After putting everything into the washing machine you walked into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with warm water. You waited for the tub to fill to the edges, putting in some drops of Jasmin-essence, and when it was ready you turned the faucet off.

You flinched as you felt your shoulder throbbing in pain.
"Ouch!" you whined as you touched your bruised shoulder. You looked over your shoulder into the mirror and saw a big, red swollen spot on your left shoulder, already starting to turn a slight bluish-violet.
"Probably when that gae saekki hit me with the wooden beam earlier." you said and soon saw your back, covered with already dark blue and black bruises.
"That also didn't go easy on me..." you hissed with gritted teeth.

Releasing a sigh you slowly sat down in the full bathtub, beaming at the relaxing feeling. The sweet scent of Jasmin filled your nostrils, so you leaned back and closed your eyes, steam was filling the bathroom. You could feel how the hot water was heating up your body and it robbed your senses as you couldn't think straight anymore.

"Niel..." you said with a tired voice, then you sighed again.
"Why do I even care? He's probably alright anyways." you mumbled while shaking your head.
"He didn't even ask me if I was alright." you pouted. Your eyes widened when you realized what you just said.

'Just what is wrong with me? It's as if I'm trying to get his attention. I just met him a few days ago for heaven's sake!' "Moreover... I just arrived here a few days ago!" you said irritated.
"Argh! Forget it. Don't think about him!" you shouted at yourself and shook your head. But images of Niel kept appearing in your mind and you couldn't do anything about it.

At some point you just gave in and stopped to deny the fact that there was an unknown feeling you got every time you thought about him, and you stopped denying the fact that you couldn't stop thinking about him.
Just as you drowned in your thoughts, your vibrating phone got you back to your senses. You expected a call or at least a message, but it was running low on battery. You just rolled your eyes and sighed before standing up.

Your back started to ache but you were tolerante enough of pain. Ignoring the pain you were feeling, you got out of the tub. You wrapped a towel around your body and went out, dried your hair and put on some clothes to sleep in. Taking notice of the hungry sounds your stomach made you went downstairs and went to eat some chicken in the kitchen.

Suddenly feeling the presence of someone a chill went down your spine. You knew someone was there, you could feel it. You were able to see ghosts and feel their presence... so why wouldn't you be able to when it was a human, a living person. Deciding to see what that someone was up to, you continued on eating your chicken.
►►►

After you ate and drank something you were making your way upstairs but the doorbell rang. You hurried to open it and when you did there was a small package on your doorstep. You gave the box a cold glare and stared at it for about 3 minutes before you decided to pick it up and take it inside. Seeing that there was no adress of the person who sent it you figured that there was someone who must have placed it there himself. You walked upstairs to your bedroom and noticed that the presence was long gone.
A little anxious about the package you placed it on top of your bed and hesistantly opened it, treating it with care and caution, as if the content was very sensitive and had to be touched with fingertips.



(your room by the way)

Looking at what was inside you felt your blood boil in pure anger... but also a little fear when the sweat formed on your forhead and neck. Memories of that day flashed by in front of your eyes as if they were high definition pictures. A piece of paper and a few blurred pictures of the place it all took place at, all from old newspapers which were new that time.

You should've buried your past and not come back.
Becasue now, my little lamb, I have no other choice but to come for you.


A shudder ran down your spine and you couldn't help but shiver a little.

You quickly put everything back into the box and hid it away in the safety of your closet before you hid under your blankets and thought about the only person that was able to cheer you up in these times.
Your mother.
You grabbed your cellphone which was now connected to the battery charger and dialed your mother's number and after a few rings, she picked up. Without giving her a chance to ask about anything you told her about all the good things that happened today, keeping all the bad things a secret to not worry her too much. When you started to yawn from all the fatigue she knew that you were tired.
"Hyomi-ah... You should go to sleep now, dear. You still have school tomorrow and I don't want you to get too little sleep. It's not healthy. You're still growing."
"Tsk. I got it. Eomma saranghae <3 I'll call again. Good night. Greet dad, okay."
"I will, dear. I love you too baby. Sleep well."

With that said you hung up and put your phone away. You lied down properly and faced the ceiling.
"That pig is still alive... and he's after me. But I'm gonna get him first."
You said to yourself and felt your eyelids getting heavier until the dropped close completely and you fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning you opened your eyes. Again you dreamed of the same thing, that nightmare that hunted you down and now it was also in reality. 'This can't get any worse...'
You stood up and walked into the bathroom where you washed your face and brushed your teeth.
Now dressed in your school uniform you went downstairs into the kitchen and had a quick breakfast.

You finished packing your things and went out, taking a quick glance at the time on your cellphone.
"Ohhh F**k!!" you cursed out loud with an emotionless face. You actually overslept and were already late.
"I won't make it by foot..." you said biting your thumb.
You hurried over to the garage and smirked in your mind.

'I usually don't like too much attention, but I think I can't help it, right?
Well, well... do I take one of my precious cars or my precious baby? I think a car wouldn't do...' you thought to yourself before you walked over to your 'precious baby', happy that you get to use it after such a long time.
You put on the black helmet and a pair of fingerless motorcycle gloves.
Trailing your delicate fingers on the leathern seat you hummed at the motorcycle in front of you, shining like a new diamond...
 

A black Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

 

Your whole proud. One of the few things you would give your life for. It's just fantastic and perfect, and fast enough for your likings. In your eyes there is no motorbike which is more beautiful than this little baby.

You got on the bike and leaned forward before you started the engine. The droning noises of the engine sounded like music in your ears. Slowly driving out and pushing the button to let the door of the garage close, you drove off to school in such a rush that it was already dangerous how fast you were driving.... but you loved that feel of exctasy that rushed through your body when you used your bike, it felt refreshing. Only few minutes later you arrived at the schoolyard. Taking another look at the time you saw that classes have already started. At first you thought you were going to be in trouble but you remembered what the teachers, or rather the principle, told you on your first day.

"Sometimes it's really advantageous to be the daughter of a rich person." you mumbled to yourself while you brought your bike to a parking place, driving very slowly. After you got off of the bike you grabbed your bag, then you pressed the button on the keys for your bike to lock the tires - making it impossible for them to move in case that someone wanted to steal it.
It was something your father installed, especially for you.

You took off your helmet and shook your hair from side to side. When you stopped your long and silky hair came to an halt. You threw your bag over your shoulder, still holding your helmet in one hand as you walked into the big building. Quickly putting your helmet into your locker you grabbed some of the books you were going to need, so you put them into the black backpack on your shoulder.
You were about to close it but then your eyes met your reflection in the mirror.

'Holy motherf-ing sh*t!!! Aish! I totally forgot my face!' you thought while you ran your hand through your hair, frustrated because everyone will think you're either just another gangster or you were abused by someone.
You again looked at your face in the mirror... The corner of your lips was red and there was some dried blood. Your eyes wandered up to your cheek, a slightly deep wound you got by getting cut with the knife the day before was clearly visible. You slowly touched it and winced in pain. 'Should've applied some ointment...'

You sighed as you closed your locker before you headed to your classroom, taking your time.

 

Teen Top's POV:


In the morning Teen Top woke up early, but they only kept groaning.
Their whole bodies were aching. L.Joe and Changjo were the first ones to wake up. Their hair was a mess, flying in every possible direction, with eyes that were only half opened and their whole faces were a little bloated, but despite that they still looked handsome.

"Hyung, wanna go to school today?" Changjo asked while he streched his stiff limbs (sounds wrong Ö_Ö don't misunderstand) and yawned. L.Joe raised an eyebrow at him.
"Bwo? Not a 'good morning, hyung' but you're telling me to go to school?" he asked the maknae in disbelief who in return chuckled and nodded. L.Joe smiled at him. "Why not. Let's ask the others. Niel will probably say yes anyways." he grinned cheekily and when Changjo understood what exactly he meant he also started to smirk.
They started to wake the others up asked them, Niel was the last one.

"Yah! Niel-hyung, Ireona!!!" Ricky and Changjo shouted as they barged into his room.

Niel groaned. "Hmmm...Andwae... Naga! Just get lost!"
The rest of Teen Top came in. Chunji plopped down across Niel's bed, lying on his bottom half. "Come on you sleepy head. Wake up, we're going to school."
"... Chunji 'hyung'... I'll give you three seconds and if you're not up by then I'll make you regret it. So don't bother me." he said in a annoyed voice and started to count.
"1..."
"2..." 'still not getting up, eh?' he thought.
"3!!" he shouted and jumped up, pushing off his blanket in the progress. Chunji gasped before he tried to get away as fast as possible.
"Come here you rat!" he shouted running behind him as Chunji ran away.

L.Joe shook his head at the both and sighed before standing in front of Chunji who just ran back into the room. "Stop it Niel... if you don't want to go then we won't force you..." the older said.
"Good." Niel said finally calming down before he lied down in his bed again, not forgetting to shoot Chunji one last glare. Recalling the name he had read on the girl's nametag that was attached to her uniform the day before L.Joe spoke again.
"...but then you'll miss on Hyomi. But I guess that's not important, right? Sleep well then." he said with a smile before he turned his back to him, smirking as they all walked out of the room. At the mention of Hyomi's name Niel jumped out of bed.

"Wait! I'm coming too. I forgot that I still n-need to give something to the teacher." Niel said.
The others chuckled.
"Yeah. Whatever. Now hurry and get ready and come get breakfast." Cap said chuckling.

After they all got ready and ate breakfast they headed to school. It's been a long time since they visited the school. So all the students at school were more than surprised and even shocked to see them. Teen Top's presence made everyone turn their attention to them and shiver in fear, looking at them in awe and making way to let them past.

They started to grin from ear to ear, they felt good when the students reacted like that. It made them feel powerful.
While walking down the halls of the building the six of them tried to spot a certain person, a certain girl to be exact. But she wasn't there. When they arrived at the classroom they sat down at their seats. They kept joking with each other until the teacher came in who started to check the attendance list.

(skipping a few names)
"Ahn Daniel?"
"Here."
"Bang Minsoo?"
"Over here."
"Lee Chan-Hee?"
"Ne~" Chunji mused with a smirk.
"Lee Byu-" the teacher's head shot up and she scanned the classroom with surprise written all over her face, and there they were.
Every single member of Teen Top was there, grinning at her.
"So... you are all here." she said smiling. They leaned back in their seats and put their hands on the back of their heads, crossed legs and grinned proudly.
Shaking her head a little the teacher continued and when she said a certain name, Teen Top almost fell off of their chairs.
"Lee Hyomi?" she called again. Niel tried to spot her in the room, they couldn't belive their ears. It wasn't the first time they came to school and they wouldn't have possibly missed on her if she really was in this class... unless she was new, That would explain a lot.
"Not here today." the teacher said while taking note of it before continuing. Teen Top started to whisper, "You think he means her?" Ricky asked, emphasizing the word 'her'.
"Of couse. I don't think that we have another Hyomi at this school." Cap said with an raised eyebrow, apparently a habit of his.

"Silence, please!" their teacher, Mrs. Song, warned before she returned to her teaching.
"But why isn't she here today? You think something happened to her?" Ricky asked worried while the others shrugged and looked at each other. One of them was especially worried.

They all were still in their classes, when suddenly the door of the classroom opened, revealing the certain girl Teen Top was waiting for all along - the only reason why they even decided to come to school again in the first place.
Niel was extremely happy and a bright smile formed on his lips. All eyes were focused on her, still standing in front of the opened door, a bit hesistant to enter.

Lee Hyomi...

 


 

Hey guys, urimanida~
(It's been a really long time) (^_^)

I hope you're not too angry at me for updating so late.
But I hope this chapter is to your liking. I'm honestly not very sure if you like the way I write and I always wonder...
'Do they like how the story is going so far? Do they maybe want a special guest? Do they want some drama or is it going too slow?'
But the fact that there were 16 people who subscribed until now I'm a little proud and know that at least these few subscribers like this story and I could continue it just for them... but maybe there are even more people who like this story too and want to continue reading it so I will do my very best for those who like it <3<3<3
Sorry for the many pictures in this chappie~ But can't help it :)
Please subscribe, comment your thoughts and click the upvote button if you like, I'd be happy ^o^

Also, I mentioned in the last A./N.: that I want to write another fanfic with Yongguk as the lead character together with an OC...
It might be a m rated story, but I won't make it too y, more romance I guess. Tell me if you'd like to read it and if you have any ideas how this story is gonna continue in the future ^_^
See ya my lovely readers.
Kisses n' Hugs <3<3<3

 - Lemlouma