Misunderstandings (part 2)

Brighten my world

 

 

"I'm afraid that I can't believe you that. It's already a rare thing to see Bang Minsoo and his group come to school, but they are injured and I don't think it's just coincidence." Mrs. Song said shifting her gaze from you to Mr. Han.
'Gosh... I knew this was gonna happen!'


(Beware of cursing)

"Look here... Mr. Han - I really respect you and I also respect all the other teachers in this school,
but this time I can't help but be disappointed by you all because you're all incredibly wrong right now.
My injuries really have nothing to do with them."

"Lee Hyomi-ssi... this isn't the first bully case we have at this school. There already have been numerous students before who were beaten by that group of rebels. And it took them all some great courage to come to us because they were afraid.
The only thing you have to know is that you're safe, no matter what they told you. They won't be able to hurt you anymore but we need your help to stop them from doing further harm to you. You just have to tell us the truth."

'Really now... don't they have anything better to do than to get on my ing nerves?? Why can't teachers mind their own business? I wonder f they got that pathetic text out of the internet. It's just unnecessary.' you thought and groaned inwardly.

You wished you could tell them how irritating they are but that would be just disrespectful.

"I'm sorry but I can't lie. I wasn't raised like that. My answer is still the same." you said and even thought they weren't displeased with your answer they weren't happy either.
"May I go now?" you asked, about to stand up when suddenly Mrs.Song placed her palm on your shoulder to make you stay, causing you to hiss in pain. You pulled your shoulder away and gently palmed it yourself.
"Is everything alright Hyomi-ssi?"

"Yes... everything is fine." you told them, because sooner or later you would be anyway. And you really only wanted to leave.
"I don't think so..." she said before pulling your shirt up from behind, revealing all the purple and black bruises.

'Is this women insane? I swear she has a mothering death wish!'
"I'm sorry if this seems rude but what exactly are you doing?"

Instead of an answer all you could hear were loud gasps.
You kind of felt in front of all those eyes who partially were also those of e old guys.

"That's it! This is going way overboard!" Mr.Han shouted and stomped out the door. 'Oh !'
You could hear another door open before the principle started creaming.
"Into my office, RIGHT NOW!!!!"
"Calm your , old man... you're gonna get a heart attack."

Soon all six guys and a furious principle entered and looked at you. Teen Top's eyes widened at the sight of your bruised back while you were still trying to get out of the grip of Mrs.Song without having to move too much.

"How are you going to explain this?! Did you hit her with a baseball bat?! Was it fun to beat a weak girl until she looks like this?!" he shouted, almost spitting on them. Like some mad dog that has the rabies. The thought almost made you wanna laugh. Almost.

"What are you talking about old man?" Minsoo said annoyed. He indeed was very short-tempered.

You slapped Mrs.Songs hands away when you had enough and pulled your uniform down before you jumped up from your seat and turned to them.
"HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT IT WASN'T THEM FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!?" you shouted with a straight face.
"For the 150 000 000 time - It was not them. They were the ones who protected me from a group of hooligans who ganged up on a single girl! So could you please listen to me?" you hissed through gritted teeth, showing that you were angry.

Suddenly it was dead silent in the principals office.
"Thank you. I was on my way home yesterday when they attacked me. They were about 15 guys and had weapons. So when I refused to do what they wanted me to they started to beat me, until these six guys came and helped me. But they didn't get spared as you can see. They took quite some injuries too but still... they saved me. So instead of blaming them for every single thing that happens in this school, why not try and give them a chance... because actually they are very nice guys. So I'm expecting you to apologize to these guys - Mr.Han." you said.

Everyone's jaw dropped. No one ever talked like this with the principle. But, oh well... there's always a first for everything, right?
"You're right. My sincere apology to the six of you. I misjudged you. It is an honor for our school to have such brave students like you guys." he said and bowed 90 degrees.

The were left dumbfound.
"Thank you very much. Then since everything is cleared I'll take my leave now. I wish you a good day." you said and bowed to them, returning to your respectful behavior. You turned around and walked past all the Teen Top members, walking out of the office and down the hall.

'How troublesome...'

As you walked down the hall your phone vibrated in your pocket, so you fished it out. Seeing that you got a new message. You opened it and read trough it.

~ Gwangju in Gyeonggi Province
Silchon-eup - Yeongokri
Poscode: 464-875 ~

"I've been waiting for more than 6 years... I'm going to end this." you mumbled to yourself as you glared at the address that an underling of you send you since you asked him about it. You were thankful that he went through all the trouble just to find this location again.
But as much as you wanted to leave you had to wait until end of school. It was just the first period and you already came late so you didn't want to leave already. So you decided to stay.

Someone's quick running footsteps alarmed you so you turned around just to get jumped on by an overly excited Ricky.

"Ricky..."
"Yes?"
"Get down from me." you said annoyed. Could he be any more childish - but why did you like the feeling of that minimal silbling-relationship? You always wanted a small brother and here he was.
"Oh! Sorry." he grinned sheepishly before letting go of you and taking a few steps back. You straightened your uniform and patted off the invisible dust, it was one of the many habits you have.
The others finally arrived too and stood next to Ricky.

"Why did you tell him that we beat them up?"
"Oh! So you want me to go and tell them that you were beaten up like little girls and couldn't take them down while one single girl beat them to pulps. I guess neither of us would believe that version of the story. And I don't think you want your image to go rolling down the hill because of something like that. And I don't want anyone to be scared of me." 'I already got ignored enough'

"Now that I think about it... I wouldn't want that to happen" L.Joe said, getting goose bumps alone from thinking about it.
"It still beats me how you managed to do that though." Changjo wondered.

You rolled your eyes at them. "Whatever. I have to go." you said and turned to leave, deciding to spend the next hour with drinking a coffee at the nearby coffee shop.

"Wait a minute!" Niel called. With a small sigh you turned to him.

"C-Can you... give me your phone number?"
You felt heat creep up your cheeks but easily covered it as you kept a straight face. Like you could do another thing.
"Fine... but don't keep on annoying me. I warn you." you said and he smiled and nodded excited.

He handed his phone to you and you took it before tipping in your number.

"See ya." you said and left.


 So... long time no see my loves ^o^

This chapter was for my lovely readers who commented and JapanKoreaChina.

Happy birthday dear <3<3<3

I'm so sorry that you all had to wait so long for the update but I want you to know that this story and you all are the most important thing to me, saranghanda~

Kisses n' Hugs

 - Lemlouma