Some Hope

Brighten my world

You woke up in the morning because of the radio that by itself, working as an alarm to wake you up. Feeling all good you jumped into the bathroom and got ready for school.

Downstairs you ate some breakefast and grabbed your backpack before you rushed out of the house, heading towards school with an bloomy aura as you couldn't feel more motivated than you already were.

At school your classmates, and other students, greeted you happily and you politely nodded and greeted them back with a bow. They accompanied you to your locker and watched you as you simply took out some books you would need for that day. Then you headed to classes, feeling weird as your little 'fan club' trailed behind you.

                                                                           ►►►

It was lunch time when you headed out and went to the backyard again. Just like the day before you sat on the bench you spotted and ate the lunchbox you had prepared in the morning.

When you felt a shudder run down your spine, you turned your head to your right and jumped on your spot as you gasped.

"You scared me!" you screamed in shock. Next to you was no one. Not a human... but a ghost.

Since that incident 6 years ago you've been able to see ghosts who needed help or just wanted some company. When you told your parents about your little...okay scratch that. When you told your parents that you are able to see people who passed away, they took you to see a psychologist, thinking that the kidnapping incident was the cause. Since you noticed that people around you thought you were crazy after telling them the same, you didn't talk to ghosts when someone was around anymore...even thought it was difficult to distinguish the living from the dead. You kept it your little secret.

You never were scared of ghosts.Quite to the contrary... you loved them. They were like friends you never had, but it startled you everytime they popped up out of nowhere. Just like this one just did.

"You know that it's hard for me to keep my secret if there's always a ghost who suddenly pops up?" you told the ghost, which was a young and pretty girl... 'Probably was a student...Poor thing.'

She started to tell you her sad story. She was bullied by the whole school. It wasn't because she did anything bad... just a misunderstanding. She was just a bit different from them, and that little difference made the students pick her as their new victim. She stayed strong at first but when she had the feeling that the whole world had turned their back at her she couldn't take it anymore. One day she just jumped off of the roof of her own apartment. The next morning her neighbours found her dead body and reported it to the police. Her death was even reported in the daily news. 'A Young girl was bullied at school and comitted suicide. She left this world at an very young age' they wrote in the newspaper. But actually she never left. She always returned to this school even thought it was the cause of her suicide...or let's say, the students that are still visiting the same one right now. In one year, she would have graduated and wanted to be a Surgeon. But things did not go according to plan.

"Then why do you always come her? Do you want to take revenge on this school... or on the students?" you asked the dead girl, she shook her head no.

She told you the reason why she couldn't leave this school yet: She was bound to this school. She couldn't leave because she actually liked school, despite the fact that the others wouldn't accept her no matter what. It was just the students that pushed her over the edge. You looked at her with pity since you knew how she felt. 'It to be different.'

The dead girl was filled with pain, sadness and agony...yet she showed you a big bright smile.

"I also want to smile like you. I want to be able to express my feelings, just like all the others. Just like a normal person." you said bitterly as you gazed at the clear sky, your words sounding cold.

"I'll help you."

You couldn't belive your ears and thought that you had heard wrong. "I didn't get that... could you please repeat what you said?" you asked as your face remained the same, as cold as always, even thought your heart spoke another thing.

"I said I'll help you." she repeated and those words made you turn deaf as you couldn't hear your surroundings anymore, only your heartbeat that was getting faster. 'Help me? Is there really a way to cure me? Can she really help me to get back my happiness?'

"You can help me?" she nodded. "How?" you asked her. "Let's make a deal. I'll help you get back your smile if you help me with my problem."

You thought about it a bit. Would she really be able to help you? 'Should I trust her? It won't hurt to give it a try, right?' You hesistated at first before you looked at her and nodded.

"Call."

 


 

Hello lovely readers... how are you doing? ^O^

I FINALLY updated after what seemed like 3 years  (¥_¥)

I hope you like it. Thanks to my new subscribers <3<3<3

Comment, subscribe and update - would you?

You're too mean TT_TT

 

Anyways... Sorry for updating so late but I've got a life too...

Just kidding ~

Now let's party that I've updated!!!...Woohoo!!!

So enjoy reading and see you next time~

 

Lots of Kisses n' Hugs

 -Lemlouma <3<3<3