Let's make a deal

Brighten my world

 

The next day you went to meet her again at school and the day after you did the same.

"Before I died there was a boy I liked. He still goes to this school. He's in his last year now. Before I killed myself, I wrote him a letter but he never got it. After my death he got really upset because he returned my feelings..." she seid and turned to look at you before she continued.

"I put the letter into a box and burried it at a place only the two of us know. Please help me and make him find it... that way he'll might be able to live on. If you do that, then I'll help you regain your emotions and I'll be able to leave this place. Are you willing to help me?"

You took a deep breath before you nodded with confidence. "I'll do everything I can and help you." She smiled at you in a grateful way.

Suddenly the school bell rang. You almost forgot school. "I have to go now. See you tomorrow again." you said and ran off to your net class. You entered and sat down on your seat and just then the teacher came in. "Good morning." she greeted and checked the attendance list before she started with classes. Your classmate, that was sitting next to you, lightly nudged you.

"Yah... where do you always run off to?" she asked in a whisper as her eyes didn't leave the teacher.

"Just to the garden... since it's pretty and silent there." You answered, making it as simple as possible but making sure to explain enough for her to not ask more. She nodded and gave you a little smile before focusing nn the lessons.

The bell rang and it was lunch time. "Let's go, it's break time." your classmates said to you. Looking at them with an uninterested expression you thought about it. 'It would be rude to decline' you thought and nodded before you packed your things into your bag and followed them to the cafetaria.You sat with them at a big table and now were surrounded by students that were mostly guys, popular ones. But you didn't care if popular or not, you stayed silent most of the time anyways and just listened to the stories they told, silently munching on your lunch. You were thankful to them that they seemed to notice that you were uncomfortable when you spoke so they didn't ask many questions.

The rest of the day was quite enjoyable, since you were friends with the whole class, even thought you weren't sure if they just pitied you or they really wanted to be friends, but you just let it be.

Classes went by fast and everyone bidded you goodbye before you decided to go to the library. You read some random books that seemed interesting and after a while you just fell asleep, your head resting on top of your arms.

"Wake up, little miss." you got startled by the voice as the person tapped your shoulder. You looked up and saw the school guard standingin front of you with a flashlight in his hand pointed at you. Rubbing your sleepy eyes your looked around, it was already dark and the whole library was empty, the lights turned off.

"Don't you have to go home?" he asked you. "Ne... thank you for waking me up." you took your things, stood up and bowed to him before you left.

You walked out of the school, passing the park that was across from the school, when you suddenly heard some shouts coming out of the park. You ignored it and kept walking on the dark street. '...not even my business.'

"Aaargh! ..." You felt uneasy for hearing the scream of a young guy and stopped in your tracks. "You littly bastard! come back here now!" another guy shouted loudly. You couldn't take it anymore and clenched your fists. " it..." you growled through gritted teeth before you turned around and started walking through the park. It was dark since there were no streetlights, you heard some rustles.

"Don't go there... It's dangerous." a ghost said, an old man with a gentle face. You didn't even pay him any attention and you weren't scared either, you've already seen things that were 100 times scarier than this, not those things you see in cheap scary-movies.

You followed the screams and when you saw some shadows moving you hid behind a nearby tree. When you looked again you saw what was going on and could feel your blood boil in anger.

A big group of boys, about 15 people, were holding either wooden beams or nothing, ganging up on 6 young guys. They were hitting the boys, kicking them without even stopping. You admired one of them that was still standing on shaky legs, fighting back and protecting his comrades with all his might. Thanks to the few lights that were lighting up the place you could see that he was already full of bruises and could barely even stand on his feet. Still, he tried to fight them.

Next to him was a guy that looked as pretty as a girl and had blonde hair, he was lying on the floor as they kicked him in the stomach and his sides. He rolled onto his stomach as he clutched his aching sides. Someone grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up, making him kneel. Another guy came and stood infront of him, smirking as he held a wooden beam in his right hand. He got ready to hit the boy with it, or even to kill him with the beam. The aimed at his head and raised it over his shoulder like a baseball bat, my heart almost stopped when he swung it in full speed. Suddenly the boy, that was fighting all along, threw himself on his comrade and shielded him.

*Snap* The wooden beam broke in two as the boy with slightly thin lips got hit instead. "L.Joe!!" "Hyung!" they other guys screamed. The sight was just terrible.

There were now six guys laying on the floor, covered with dirt and full of blood and bruises. "! The things break way to fast." the hissed in annoyance, with a smirk on his face, before he threw the broken one away and took another one, now aiming it at the head of the guy that shielded his friend, that was now lying next to his friend. You couldn't watch anymore and decided to step in as your anger got the best of you. Without thinking twice you ran at your fullest speed to the helpless boy that couldn't protect himself anymore. Knowing that you won't make it anymore to stop the beamer you just threw yourself on the boy called L.Joe.

*Smash* Little pieces of the wooden Beamer were now flying through the air. You winced in pain and bit your lip as the beam came in contact with your right shoulder. Everyone was looking at you with widened eyes and disbelief. The other 5 boys managed to look at you and their jaws dropped when they realized what was happening, they were utterly shocked. L.Joe had closed his eyes before and waited for the impact and the following pain... but instead he felt a weight of something or rather someone on him and slowly opened his eyes. He looked over to his friends with a confused expression and saw their dropped jaws, and when he finally turned his head to look up he almost choked on his spit, his eyes widening to the size of those of an owl. He saw you lying on top of him, protecting him with your body. It was an unbelieveable sight. You clenched your fists and gritted your teeth as you started to stand up. Everyone was staring at you. You looked down at L.Joe to see if he's fine and met his eyes for a second, his heart skipped a beat, you then turned around to the guy who hit you.

"Do you always gang up on people and attempt to kill them?" you said with a clear voice, yet you had an uninterested epression on your face. The guy was taken aback by your bauty and stiffened. Seeing his reaction you snorted. "Tche... then I'll see that as a confirmation that you've gone insane." you said, then continued. "Whatever... I'll be taking them." "Wait, wait. No ing way! They still have to learn their lessons for messing with us." he said while holding his arms up to block your way.

"I think they have better things to do than to fight with trash who had to gang up on them and wouldn't even be able to defeat a girl otherwise." you provoked them. "Mwo? You tryin' to challenge me right now?" he hissed. "Aniya." you said bluntly before you continued. "I don't need a confirmation." you provoked him even more. "You dissing me?" he asked dumbfound but he got no answer.

Instead you helped L.Joe to stand up as you wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled him to his feet. L.Joe couldn't help but look at you.

"You think I'll just let you get out of this?" that jerk asked with a smirk that ticked you off. "Pretty or not... no one is leaving." he added. "Then let's make a deal." you said as you couldn't take his ing ego anymore. He frowned. "Deal?" he asked and you nodded. "Let's fight. If I win I will leave with them and you won't bother them ever again, but if you win I'll do whatever you want." "Are you out of your ing mind? Don't be crazy and go home. They are not people you can mess with!" L.Joe growled but you ignored everything he and his friends said. The jerk and his friends burst out in laughter.

"So you want to play strong?" he asked laughing. "Deal or not?" I asked the annoying bastard calmly.

"Deal." he said with a confident smirk on his lips. "That's gonna be easy." he added grinning. "But I'll take them first." I told him and helped him to walk over to a place where he could sit down and rest while the rest of his friends helped each other and sat down next to him as they leaned their backs on a toilette.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" a boy asked with anger. "Do you think this is a playground for little girls to play around at, huh? Get lost!"" he shouted. You squat down and looked at him. You slightly tilted your head to the side.

"Have I seen you before?" you asked the familiar looking boy that glared at you and was confused. "Yah! Niel! Seems like someone is hitting on you." L.Joe , even thought they were in such a situation.

'Wait! Niel? Ah, the boy who was standing in front of my house!' "You're the boy from a few days ago, right?" you asked after you regognized him, sounding cool and calm, not excited at all. Niel's eyes slowly widened and he blushed. 'Wait! She's the girl I saw?' Niel thought. "What is she talking about?" a guy with a deep voice asked confused.

"Yah! Aren't you finished yet?" the bastard asked shouting. You gritted your teeth and turned your head to look at him for a second before you stood up, cursing him in your mind. Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist and stopped you from leaving. You turned around and saw that it was Niel. The other boys were looking at you then switched their gaze to Niel. "Don't go. It's dangerous." he said, this time sounding soft. You tried to pull out of his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

"He's right..." a guy with full lips, even if not as full as Niel's, said while resting his resting his head on the wall behind him, he groaned in pain as he moved wrong. "Even we couldn't take them down. Just go hide yourself, we'll distract them." he said and groaned again.

"Leave! Just leave. You shouldn't be here." he said while trying to stand up. The other members followed and tried to stand up too, Niel finally letting go of your wrist to hold onto the wall. Before they could fully stand up you left and went to the big group of boys.

"Wait!" Niel shouted, but it was too late, you were already standing in front of them.

To be continued...

 


 

Hello, ay yo finally!!!!

It took me some hours to write this and I made it especially long to apologize for being too lazy ^_^

Please wait in anticipation for the next chapter.

Please comment, subscribe and update when you can.

I'd feel extremely happy to know that my readers like this story <3

Here's a little spoiler to the next chapter:

There'll be a fighting scene >.<

 

So... love you all and see you soon

Kisses n' Hugs

 - Lemlouma