New Home (edited)

Brighten my world

Summer, friday the 15th June Right now it's 6 pm.

You are getting ready to leave to the airport. After you took a quick shower you dressed up and did your hair. This is what you wore:

You went downstairs and saw your parents standing in front of the door. Your maids were walking behind you. One of them was carrying your luggage down. You turned around to face her.                                            

"Give it to me, I'll carry it on my own." you said. She handed it over to you and bowed before she left. Then you turned back to your parents.                                                                                                                     

"I'll get going."

"Did you make sure that you forgot nothing?" your father asked with a warm smile. "Yes... I took everything I need." you answered with a cold voice and looked uninterested. You opened the front door and went out. You walked over to your car and put your luggage into the trunk before you opened the door of the car. You turned around to see your parents one last time.

"I'll call you as soon as I arrive." you told them with a I-don't-even-care-about-it look on your face.

"We'll wait. I hope you can start a new life over there... it already has been 6 years since that incident happened to you. I hope you'll get better." your mother said with a worried face, you just nodded at her words. Knowing that your father will start to speak next, you now looked at him. Then he started.

"I already settled everything over there. You'll start to go to school next week. I'll send you money every month. And also... I bought you a nice house with a garage, so you can take this one with you. Also, there will be someone at the airport I hired to pick you up. He'll tell you where your house is. That should be everything." he told you with a big smile, but you could still see the sadness in his eyes.

"Thank you, appa." you said. You went to your parents and gave them a tight hug. "Take good care of yourselves. Saranghae, umma... appa." you told them. They knew that you have feelings, even if you can't show them.

"Our little Hyomi, please stay healthy." your mother said sobbing. As you broke the hug she wiped off her tears and started to smile at you. You wanted to cry so badly. Even thought you didn't show, you felt really sad about leaving this place. But you had your reasons for going back to Korea. You turned around and got into your car.You put on your seat belt and started the engine before you rolled down the window.

"Don't drive too fast." they said in unison while waving at you. You waved back before you rolled the windows up to the half and headed to the airport. You looked into the rear-view mirror and thought 'I will miss them. But I have to do this'

                                                           


 

It was now 9 o'clock.

The sky was already dark outside. After one and a half hour of driving you arrived at the airport. As you arrived at the airport you got out of the car and got your luggage out of the trunk. After that your car was loaded onto the plane. You took a deep breath.

'There's no way back now' you thought and walked in. You checked in and saw that you still had some time. So you went to a coffee shop. When you entered all the people stared at you as if they faced the death in personality. 'Not again' You already were used to these reactions. It seemed like you were blessed with a really beautiful face. On top of that you had a really nice body. Since this wasn't the first time you just ignored it, but as soon as some of them started to whistle at you, you got really annoyed. But you still remained calm. You looked like an Angel who couldn't even hurt a fly, that's why people often misunderstood you and thought you were too weak. But that just pissed you off, so you proved them what you were capable of. What the people around you didn't know was that you were one of the best fighters. When you were little you majored in Hap Ki Do, Taekwondo and many other kinds of martial arts. People would call you 'killer' cause you were good enough to be a killer. While trying to suppress your anger you made your way to the counter. You ordered a Vanilla-Latte, since you were a little kid you simply called it Lanilla, and a strawberry cake. After you paid the woman behind the counter you sat down at a free table. The seat was right next to the window, so you could see all the planes. A white plane was landing, it had 'Lufthansa' written on it.

You started to eat.

 


 

After some time passed you had already finished eating your cake, and the Lanilla was also finished. So you exited the coffee shop and went to your gate. After about 5 minutes of waiting you boarded the plane together with other passengers. After a few minutes of waiting the plane finally took off. It was a very long flight. It lasted about 10 hours and 20 minutes. You never felt this bored in your whole life.
At 7pm the plane landed at Incheon Airport in Seoul. You and all the passengers went out of the plane and you got your baggage before you headed to the place your car was parked at.You looked at the time and the watch read >20.08<. It was already dark in Seoul.

'Because of the time difference between Germany and Korea, it should be 10 o'clock (AM) over there right now' you thought before you walked over to your car. You started the engine and drove home. The man who was supposed to pick you up already left.

FLASHBACK

You walked to your car and saw a man standing in front of it. As the man spotted you he bowed to you.

"Hello, miss. How was your flight?" he asked. You just answered with a nod.
"I was sent by your father to pick you up, miss." he said before he opened the door to the backseat. You shook your head.
"Just give me the address. I have a navigation-system in my car." you told him in a cold tone.
"Yes, miss." he answered before he took out a white develop and handed it to you.
"Then I wish you a good night, miss." he bowed once again and left.

END OF FLASHBACK

It was now 9 pm and you were still driving, but from the navigation-system in your car you could tell that you were almost there. When you arrived you parked the car in the garage, when you suddenly remembered that you still haven't called your parents. 'Oh !' You got out of the car and slammed the door before you opened the trunk and took your luggage out. You then ran into your new home and were a bit stunned, seeing how clean and big the house is. Everything was white and cream-colored. It gave off a nice and warm vibe. You looked into the mirror that was hanging on the wall next to you. Even thought you felt amazed about your home, you still couldn't show it which made you really sad. You shook your head to forget about it, you then walked into the living room and put the luggage down. You dialed the number on your cellphone.

"Tut...tuuut...tuu- click... Hello, my dear. How are you? How was your flight? Was it very tiring? Are you okay?" your mother asked one question after the other.

"I'm fine, umma. Please don't worry too much. I arrived 1 hour ago but I'm at home right now." you told her with a calm voice.

"Really? How is it? Does it suit your taste?" she asked exited.

"Yes, everything is good...but, it's a bit... big." you told her.

"When you are so uncomfortable with it just see it as guest rooms. If you have friends to call over, you can tell them to stay over." she said in a happy tone. You sighed.

"Alright.Well, thanks anyways."

"No problem, dear. Just tell us if you need something." she said.

"Madam, it's time for you to leave now." you heard a voice say in the background. It probably was one of the secretary's.

"I got it" she sighed before she talked to you once again.  "Dear, mommy has to go now. I've got a meeting to attend." she said with a sad voice.

"I got it. It's alright. Give my regards to father from me." you answered with a cold voice.

"Arasso. Take care of yourself and stay healthy. See you then." your mother said before she hung up. You sighed and took the luggage before you went upstairs. You entered a room and the moment you entered it you knew it was perfect for you, so you put your luggage down and threw your phone on the bed before you walked into the bathroom. You still weren't used to your new house. 'My house' you got exited at the thought of living alone for the very first time.

"It has already been 6 years since that incident occurred to me. After it happened I couldn't even play in the garden without being watched by almost everyone. And school was one of the things I had to forget." you mumbled to yourself. You took of your clothes and put them into the bin before you went into the shower. You the faucet and felt the water running down your now wet body. After washing your hair and your body you washed everything off. That's when you heard the doorbell ring. You turned off the faucet and quickly grabbed a towel that you covered your wet body with. Your hair was still dripping wet, but you couldn't care less. It didn't bother you so you just hurried downstairs and went to open the door. There was a old granny standing in front of you, smiling at you brightly. She was carrying a basket in her left hand. I t was filled with fruits and something that looked like cookies. It was decorated with a big red ribbon, which made it look cute.

"Hello, you are the new neighbor, right?" she asked with a friendly voice. Then her smile got smaller when she saw your wet hair and your body, covered by nothing but a short towel. Your tights were exposed, as well as your cleavage.

"Oh...I'm sorry. Did I interrupt you?" she asked.

"Ani, gwaenchanha. I was taking a shower but I already finished. So it's not a big deal." you said with a cold voice. She smiled again and then continued.

"What a relief. I brought you some fruits and self-made cookies. It's just a little welcoming gift, so please accept it." She handed you the basket and you bowed to her.

"Jeongmal gamsahabnida, I'll gladly accept your gift. I'm glad to have such a considerate neighbor." you said while your face had no emotions on it.

"Oh, no problem. I'm glad to have such a pretty and polite one. But...are you alright?" the old lady asked after seeing your unchanged expression. You nodded.

"Well, you should go back in now or you'll catch a cold. Since it's already dark it's a bit chilly outside. I'll get going. Good night." she said and smiled at you as she walked down the few stairs and you looked at her leaving figure. 'I like that old lady' you thought, without realizing that someone was watching you. Just when you were about to turn around and go in you saw the shadow of a tall and handsome person. You looked at him exactly and saw that he was a young boy who looked like he was around the same age you are. The boy was standing downstairs, just staring at you with widened eyes. 'Who is he and why is he staring at me like that?' Your eyes started to analyze him from head to toe. He had fair-brown colored hair, a nice shaped nose and big plump lips which were pink. He was really handsome When you looked into his beautiful hazelnut colored eyes, you immediately were mesmerized by them. Without realizing it you started to walk towards him. Like a magnet you were attracted to him.

Without breaking the eye-contact, you walked down the stairs, when you suddenly felt a really strong breeze hit your face. You closed your eyes and clenched your fists together as you tried to resist the wind that was blowing.

"Niel! There you are." someone shouted which pulled you out of your thoughts and made you come back to reality. Yo started to freeze and just now realized that you were half with wet hair. You then looked down to your feet and saw that you forgot to wear your slippers.

"What are you looking at?" another voice asked. You looked up to see the boy turning his head to the direction the voices came from. He looked at you with a flustered look. 'What now?' Niel asked himself.

"Nothing, let's go. We're already late! We should hurry!" he said to the boys walking toward him. Then he took one last glance at you before he disappeared out of your sight. 'That was really close. What's wrong with me? When she looked at me I couldn't even move. Come on Niel! You're a bad boy and you won't fall for a girl so easy!' Niel thought while walking.

"We have to finish them off today" a black haired guy shouted.

"Yeah. I know Cap." Niel said while he tried to concentrate.

"Yah! Hyung, what did you see earlier? You didn't even realize that we were calling out for you." a short guy asked him.

"Nothing. I just thought that the house was really nice." Niel explained with an uninterested expression on his face.

"Don't lie." the shorty and smirked.

"Just shut up, Ricky. I'm not lying." Niel snapped at him.

"Relax... why are you so sensitive. You can really be scary sometimes." the shorty said as he held his hands up in defeat. For some minutes it was silent. Then Niel broke the awkward silence as he spoke up.

"This should be the meeting place."

"Right. Let's go in and kick some asses." Cap said with clenched fists and gritted teeth as he cracked his knuckles.

 


 

You went in again and placed the basket on the little table in your living room. Then you went up to your bedroom and unpacked your things. You took some shorts and a white top out. After you put on some underwear you dressed up.

"So I'll be able to start going to school." You lied down in your bed and started to think about the things that happened today. You remembered the guy from earlier.

"Niel was his name. I'll remember it." You remembered his features and those lips that you wanted to kiss, the soft hair that you wanted to run your fingers through and those mesmerizing eyes. *Ba thump* Your heart started to beat faster. You put your hand on your chest.

"What is this feeling. It makes me feel uneasy." you whispered to yourself.

"Argh! Why am I even thinking of him?" you asked yourself irritated. You shrugged it off and turned the lights off before you closed your eyes. Some time later you fell asleep.

A.N.: Hello dear readers. This was the first chapter of my first Fanfic.
I wanted to thank my very first subscriber:

> LuhanLovesClaire <3 
Thank you very much for subscribing my story.

If you liked the first chappie then please follow me. Don't hesitate to write comments <3<3<3

Lots of kisses n' hugs <3

-Lemlouma