First day of school (part 1)

Brighten my world

 

You were tied on a chair. You felt sleepy and your body felt heavy. You tried to open your eyes more to see if someone was aroung, but your sight was too blurry. Your head hurt, as if somonehit it with a baseball bat and your throat was dry.

"Water...water." you managed to mubmle with a shaky voice. Heavy footsteps echoed in the big building as somone was walking towards you. You looked up and saw a man standing in front of you. He gave you some water and you drank it. A refreshing feeling flooded down your body with each gulp you took and you immedeately felt better, but still powerless and weak.

"Where...where am I?" you asked frowning.

"that doesn't matter anymore. I already received what I wanted from your father, so I don't need you anymore." he seid and smirked. He suddenly started to pour some liquid all over the floor, you soon realized that it was patrol since it had a stinging smell.

"What are you doing, ahjussi? Ahjussi! Don't do this, Ahjussi!" you shouted and begged. You were screaming and crying, you kept jumping on the chair to get free but the ropes just cut your wrist.

It was all too late when he opened the lighter and threw it on the ground before he smirked and went out of the building, making sure to close the door behind him.

The whole warehous was on fire by now and it was hot. You started to sweaf and screamed for help. The smoke in the warehouse started to fill up your lungs and you coughed heavily.

"Help! Save me! Help! I'm here!" you gave up when you realized that there was no one to help. The sweat was running down your neck as the fire heated up the wharehouse. You kept struggling and smehow managed to get rid of the rope. Without hesistation you stood up and ran towards the door. You stumbled and fell on the ground but immedeately stood up again since you just wanted to get out of this hell.

When you finally hurried out of the burning building you gasped fresh air and were relieved. You finally made it outside. But soon after you escaped the flames the warehouse exploded, throwing you in the air and causing you to fall down and hit your head on the ground. A sharp pain pierced through your head and now went through your whole body.

You couldn't breath anymore. You tried to move your body but you couldn't move, you couldn't even scream even thought you wanted to. You just lied there, gasping for air, with tears in your eyes. But you suddenly heard a familiar voice screaming your name.

"Hyomi! Hyomi!" The sound  of sirens echoed in your ears. Knowing that you were going to be rescued you let out a sigh of relief, your sight became blurry before you completely passed out as everything around you just went black.

 

Shocked and drenched in sweat you woke up, your eyes wide open.

"That dream again." you said before you took a look at your clock, one hour too early. You stood up and went to the bathroom where you freshened up yourself. Afterwards you went out and changed into your school uniform which you thought was kinda cute. You ran your hand through your long silky hair and took your bagpack before you headed downstairs. You enjoyed your breakfast. It was the first time you ate alone, but you liked the silence.

After having breakfast you put on your shoes and went out of the house. Since you still had enough time, you just walked to school instead of taking the bus. There still weren't many people, silence filled the street, the only people passing you were old people who were taking a refreshing walk in the morning, inhaling the fresh air.

The sun came out after hiding behind some clouds, the sun rays were now shinig on you. You held your hand into the air and tried to shield your eyes, not wanting to go blind you closed them. You then opened them again and looked around, you noticed that you were the only one on that was standing on the long road. A slightly cold breeze blowed up your long silky hair and you sniffed the air. 'How refreshing' you thought. You then pulled out your iPod and put on your headphones. You turned it on and listened to your favorite songs for the next 30 minutes, until you arrived at school. You directly went to the school office. Fortunately there still weren't any students yet, but who would wonder, you still had 1 hour left before school starts.

You opened the door and went in before you bowed down. "Good morning, my name is Lee Hyomi. I came from germany and I'll go to this school from now on, so please take care of me." you introduced yourself and straightened up again before you looked around. The office was filled with teachers, all looking at you. Suddenly the principle came out.

"Oh, you're already here. What exemplary student we have here, coming 1 hour too early. Your father told me evrything about you. I heard that you had private lessons and you already finished school, so you don't even have to go to school. Don't worry... your father already explained everything to me." he said smiling. You nodded. He then continued, "Feel free to take a day off when you feel like it. Just ask if you need something. This is your timetable." he handed you a piece of paper.

"Should I assign you someone to show you around?" he asked  and you replied by shaking your head." It's alright. I'll just walk around and take a look."

He nodded. "Feel free to do what you want." he said and smiled at you. "Shouldn't you tell her, priciple?" a teacher asked him. "Tell me what?" you asked coldly, even if you didn't really care what they were talking about. "Uhmm... I don't want to worry you but we have some trouble students at this school. They always make trouble and fight. The other students are afraid of them but I hope they won't bother you. The best thing to do is to avoid them." he explained. 'Trouble students?' you repeated his words in your mind.

"So you mean that there are gangs in this school?" you asked with a clear yet cold and uninterest voice. "Don't worry any further about it. But if they ever make trouble to you or disturb you, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll punish them." the principle said ab bit nervously.

You just nodded. "Thank you very much. I'll go and take a look around now." you said and bowed once again befor you went out of the office and closed the door behind you.

'This is gonna be interesting' you thought.

 


 

 

Hello dear readers ^_^

I'm really sorry for updating so late but I've been pretty occupied these past weeks.

I'll try to update more often from now on. Hope you like this chapter.

Thanks to all my subscribers:

Hihisnowy - Khixxie17 - kpop_1101 - nerry55 - soshi_finite - nicoles4

I hope you like this chapter <3<3<3

  Lots of kisses and hugs ^O^