You're mistaken

Brighten my world

 

"M-min-ah..." he asked and I froze when I saw the tears that formed in his eyes as he looked like a broken puppy.
"Uhm... Sorry?" I asked and soon realization hit him and he cleared his throat before he looked down to hide his face.
Nothing was more embarrassing than to mistake a girl for another - it sometimes seemed like a cheap pick up line... and his tears added to the embarrassment.

"Sorry, my mistake." he said and after a few seconds of silence he just walked past me. I turned my head to the right and watched as he walked into the coffee shop I just came out of. I shrugged a little before I turned back to continue my way.

I walked down the street in yet another silence. The happenings from earlier made me wanna frown.

'What was with that girl?' That girl gave me the creeps. Not because she's a ghost but because her aura was so strong.
'Not many are powerful enough. If she learned to control her mind than she could even be able to move things.
It could get even worse... but that hasn't been possible till now.'

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts, but the boy's reaction was still bugging me. I'm naturally a helping and caring person so seeing people in pain saddens me. Because they miss so much fun because of their sadness. I just can't... come through with that and my mind was scolding me for not going after that guy to comfort him. I felt guilty...

"Enough now! There are way more important things to think about..." I scolded myself as I entered the schoolground and made my way to my motorbike. I put my helmet on, secured my backpack and started the engine before I drove off.
I made my way to the address... but as soon as I got closer to the location my heart clenched and after gritting my teeth for a good 6 minutes I turned back and instead drove back home.

►►►

I threw my backpack onto the floor next to my bed and let myself fall onto the fluffy comfort of my covers. I covered my eyes with the back of my hand and cleared my mind from all the annoying things in this world. I still had to help the ghost at my school, go to that motherf-ing location and seems like finding out about the Coffee Shop curse was my new task, because it was just way to bugging to not worry about it.

'I have to find out if that Min Ah has to do something with it...' I released a long deep sigh as I drifted off to sleep and eventually turned to my side before falling into slumber.

 


 

Hello guys... I know, short chapter and so on...

but I wanted to update so you won't be too depressed.

I'll make some time soon just to update the next chapter and I promise it's gonna be long, just for you.

So keep tuned until then and please tell my what you think of it...

Just wanna know your opinion~

Who do you ship Hyomi with?

A. Niel

B. Kai

Please write an answer in the comment and tell me...

See you soon~

Lots of Kisses 'n Hugs <3<3<3

 - Lemlouma~