Am I supposed to know you?

Brighten my world

 

Hay Yo!! As you can see this story has it's own Image right now ^o^
I'm proud of it since I did it myself
"I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it myself." (Zico - No Limit)
Another thing. I've decided to write from another point of view... It's not 'you/your' anymore but 'I/My'. Please tell me if that isn't to your liking - I'll immediately change it back.

Now... I won't talk too much and just let you enjoy the chapter
 



After getting my things I left the school and walked down the street in silence, backpack hanging on one shoulder.
The fresh air picked up a little, making me get goosebumps. But I wasn't surprised... the school uniform was just stupid.

White shirt, plain black skirt which was way too short so I could feel the breeze brush against my , a simple sweater in black with the logo of the school on it, black socks that go up to my mid-thighs with a pair of white sneakers on my feet and thank god no tie or ribbon.

'If I knew that is was gonna be so fresh on such a sunny day, I would've worn some leggings underneath' Sighing I continued my way down the street.

I turned around the corner and walked for about 3 minutes before I found the Coffee Shop. I entered the shop, the doorbell making a jingling sound. Immediately I was greeted by warmth and a delicious smell of coffee, cocoa and pastries.
I made my way up to the counter and stood in the short cue. While I waited for my turn to come I looked at the board hanging on the wall behind the counter, filled with offers they sold. Good thing that I took Korean lessons in Germany, otherwise I wouldn't be able to read anything right now.

As one after the other customers got their order and left I didn't go unnoticed. I got stared at by every single person passing me and it was annoying as !

'Just go!' I thought having enough from being looked at like I'm Catwomen or Sailor Moon...

Finally it was my turn to order and when I walked up to the counter I saw a guy smile brightly at me.

'Just ing Awesome! Really! Thank you so much! Is this a Male Coffee Shop? Should I've read the ty sign outside?
I thought the reason why all the current guests were guys was because there is some super hot chick working here but NO...
they just proved to me that Asians are very much gay!'

I didn't mean to be rude but it's kinda frustrating to have somebody look at you like they never saw a female human being...

"Welcome. What can I get you?" he asked. At least he was friendly. I opened my mouth, about to answer and order an Lanilla but I closed my mouth again. Instead I decided to try something new.

"Could you recommend something to me?" I asked. "Of course. We have a new creation for the cold autumn days, if you'd like to be the first customer to taste it." he grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. "I'd love to." I said a little too excited. I saw him try to hide his blush as he looked down and nodded. "Minseok, make one 'Marocchino' please." he called out to someone.
"Coming up immediately." a guy at the coffee machine called.

"Uhm... would you like to eat something?" "No, thank you. The coffee is enough." I said while looking down at all the pastries behind the big glass. How I would kill just to taste them all. 'I should invite the others to eat here next time'

"That would be 3500 won please." he said opening the register.

I nodded looking down and getting my purse before I opened it and took out a bill, I then handed it to him. He took it with a big smile and swiftly got the exchange money out, only taking about 3 seconds...
"Here is your exchange." he said handing it to me and I took it before immediately putting it into the donation box on the counter.

"Thank you. Please take a seat while your coffee is being prepared." he said and I just nodded before I went to one of the tables in the back of the coffee shop and took a seat, not until I took off my coat and put down my schoolbag.

As I sat there in silence, while sniffing a bit because of my slightly runny nose, I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the last message I got again.

~ Gwangju in Gyeonggi Province
Silchon-eup - Yeongokri
Postcode: 464-875 ~

I closed my eyes and sighed out. When exactly did my life turn into such a mess...
The silence didn't last very long when another guy than the cashier came up. Maybe he was the barista - Minseok, was it?

"Here is your Marocchino." he said coldly and harshly shoved the drink towards me, yet he didn't spill anything of it. Still I wondered what I did so wrong to make him treat me with such an attitude.

I just slightly bowed and murmured a small "Thank you." - not at all the kind of person who picks a fight because of that or acts all shocked and offended... I mean, everybody has a bad day, right?

What I didn't expect of him was to scoff and roll his eyes at me. "My ..." he muttered under his breath and gave me an annoyed glare. But it kinda made me think... 'What exactly is his problem, not like I even know him.'

I slowly placed my phone down and looked at him, waiting for whatever he had to say next. I slightly cleared my throat before looking at him. "I'm sorry but is my presence so uncomfortable to you, that you want me to leave?" I asked politely.
"Don't try to act all innocent... I know girls like you. They only come here to throw themselves at us because they are too freaky to find a boy that would like them. Some act all clingy and spill the coffee to get someone to clean it while others just act all ignorant and act all high and mighty but still get something dirty so that one of us has to clean the place while she sits there and tries to get our attention... even thought they have nothing for us to look at, really. If you just came here to spill some coffee than just leave and don't waste the drink someone made and worked for, even wasted his time just to make it."

I frowned, how come he says that girls always throw themselves at them even thought there are no girls here? But that wasn't really the point. What he just said left me utterly speechless and I was kind of taken aback. Girls back in Germany didn't act like that, so dumb and embarrassing. But I guessed that Korean girls were a whole different level.

If I could, I would crack a little smile because I actually felt sorry for them. Coffee really isn't made just for them to spill. It was just ridiculous. On top of that, I know how he feels - I kind of have the same problem every time I go somewhere. People here were such a pain in the . Who exactly raised them to be such brats? However. I guess he got only more annoyed when I looked at him with no emotion and didn't say anything.

He sighed. "I'll be short. If you want our attention then please take your fake plastic Barbie face and get the out of here, because you won't get anything."
Wow... that was a new - that someone actually dared to say I had a fake face. It kind of bugged me and it scratched on my ego. But I was a girl with pride and even thought his glare made me feel unwanted... I wasn't gonna just leave. I came here because I wanted to enjoy some silence and this coffee shop was the closest one to my school, or rather to my bike. I let out a silent sigh.

I looked down at the coffee.

It looked and smelled really tasty. I really just wanted to drink this in peace, but it looked like I wasn't gonna get that.
"What is your name?" I asked. "You still don't get it, do you?"
"Yah! Luh- What are you doing?" the guy from the counter came up to us. The guy standing in front of me turned to him before glaring back at me. "Did you get what you want now? Attention?" he said and I really didn't know how to tell him to leave so that I could already be at peace without seeming rude since that would only seem like another act to him, and I wouldn't be able to explain myself... 'cause I knew it would sound like an excuse to him. I felt frustration build up in me and just had enough so I just held the glass up to my lips and took a cautious sip of the coffee.

I sighed in delight and took another gulp of the tasty drink. "Yah! What in the world are you doing here?" the counter-guy hissed in a whisper as he grabbed the waiter and harshly pulled at his arm to turn him. "You're going to get us all fired! The boss already gave us two warnings. Another complain from a customer and it's over for us. Luhan, don't you ever think before acting?!" "But I have enough of it! It's just plain annoying..." "You'll have to endure it! We really need the money and if we keep on loosing costumers then we'll be screwd! We already don't get that much money, we can't loose this job. Or do you want to try and search for someone who actually hires delinquents?" The waiter sighed. "No..." "Then go and apologize to her." "Chanyeol..." "Please... just think about the others."

The waiter sighed again and slowly nodded his head. I just acted like I wasn't eavesdropping and just noticed that my coffee was already almost gone. I know I know... Eavesdropping is bad... but there really was nothing that could avert my attention away from them so I just listened to them talking without even noticing. "Is something wrong?" another guy asked out loud, coming over to join the other two and I watched him look at them with worry. "N-nothing Minseok-ah. Just go back. Everything is cleared... right Luhan?" asked the tall guy from the counter while he raised an eyebrow at his friend as if to tell him again to apologize to me.

The truth was, I didn't want his apology. I could really understand his anger and I guess it's even worse for guys - girls really are freaky as . He had every right to tell me to leave, I mean... why come to a coffee shop just to spill it. That's the dumbest I've ever heard and even thought I was surprised, I wasn't offended.

'What a good thing that nobody else is here.'
It was true. You'd think there'd at least be five people in a coffee shop but even if you look out you's see that this street was really empty. And the only ones in here were me and the three boys in front of the table I was sitting at, except there is someone hiding in the kitchen or in some other room.

"What in the world is going on here?" some one called. ". I told you, you idiot." the waiter earned a slap on the back of his head as he gaped at the middle aged guy that walked towards us. "We are so going to get fired..."
'No, you're not'

"Hyung..." "Silence." their boss growled as he came towards them. "I thought I've already warned you of scaring my costumers away."

I saw the guys looking down at their feet and felt kinda bad.
"I only allowed you all to stay because you had some talent... but I guess delinquents are tough after all. It's a little disappointing ... to actually think your talent would get me more customers... I'm sorry to say this guys but... you're fired."

Their heads shot up at the man and I slightly winced. I felt way too guilty for my liking.

I cleared my throat loudly, making them look at me. The guy walked over to me.
"I'm really sorry for their behavior. It won't happen again. If you'd like to order another drink please do so, it's on the house."
By the way they sulked it looked like they were actually close with this guy and had great respect to him.

I shook my head. "Actually... this coffee is really tasty. I'm going to visit again soon." From the corner of my eyes I saw the other three look at me in surprise, just like their chef.
"I heard the story about this coffee shop. But they have all right to be upset... why spill such delicious coffee. That's such a waste. I would've probably kicked them out myself. Please don't fire them, They have really great skills. I never thought I'd enjoy drinking chocolate mixed with espresso. Really, I'm not even offended 'maybe a little about the fact that he called my face fake' so... I'd be happy if you could spare them. I'd like to come next time again and taste your cake. It looks really tempting. Only if you don't mind of course - because I admit that you all look pretty handsome, but someone's appearance is nothing I'd actually jump at or embarrass myself for."

They seemed speechless - even thought I just spoke some real bull... I wasn't lying but I didn't know how to express my thoughts and just kinda... said what came into mind. Yet they seemed okay with the answer.

They turned to each other with puzzled looks so I spoke up again. "How did you make this coffee? Minseok-ssi, was it?"
"Uh... oh. I used some dark chocolate and a little shot of espresso, then sprayed some cocoa powder on it and topped it all off with some foamy milk. Do you like it... uh do you think it's good?" he asked sitting down in front of me. I nodded my head at him and just pointed my thumbs up... but I guess he didn't or couldn't really buy it because of my straight face.
Yet he still smiled and nodded.

I continued drinking my coffee, until the guy in front of me spoke up again.
"Call me Xiumin, by the way. These two are Chanyeol and Luhan." he said and I bowed my head.
"You have a really nice shop here... sad that it's in such an empty and isolated street. I guess not many people pass by."
"Yeah... I guess the reason is because the whole town knows the story about this place." Xiumin said and I inwardly frowned.
"What story?" I asked. Their boss sighed before cracking a handsome smile.

"Well... there is a little story behind this coffee shop and a few rumors going around that this place is a little... cursed. Hey, I'm Andy by the way. Nice to meet you." he said.

"Mind to tell me more about this 'curse'..." "Don't mind about it, it's just a rumor."
Even thought he said that I kind of had the feeling that there was more to it but I stayed silent. It was obvious that they didn't feel comfortable talking about this and I kind of had to wonder if this 'curse' was the reason why there weren't any females here.
"Well... I'll get going then." I said and drank the last bit before I stood up. I again pulled out some bills and placed them on the table before I took my cellphone and put my coat back on.

"But you already paid." Chanyeol said puzzled. "That's for entertaining me. I'll surely come again soon." I said pulling my hair out from under my coat before taking my schoolbag and putting my purse and phone inside.
"Yes, please do so." was all Andy could say.

"Have a nice day." you said walking towards the door but stopping for a short second to look at Luhan.
"See you next time. It was a pleasure to meet you." I said and he looked baffled. I opened the door and walked towards school but just when I turned around the corner I bumped into someone and before I could apologize he growled at me.

"Can't you watch where you're ing going?" a voice asked and I quickly tilted my head up at the guy. He wasn't looking at me but at the ground. Something in the corner of my eyes cought my attention so I turned my head to the left and gasped slightly seeing a girl in the middle of the road as she looked at him before she suddenly stood right next to us. I watched as she let her fingertips slide down his cheek. "Kai..." she then turned to me as her soft look turned scary "Get lost! He's mine!"

I turned back to the guy I bumped into.
"I am talking to you so why are you ignoring-!... me" the black-haired guy started to shout but as soon as he looked up at me he got quite.

"Sorry, am I supposed to know you?" I asked coldly.

"M-min-ah...?"

 

 

To be Continued...

 


 

Hello Chom chom's~
It's been some while ^_^
How have you all been? I've finally updated again and it feels good :D
Do you know what would make me feel better?
If you could please comment more about what you think about this story :)
(And it'd be even more generous if you could upvote this story~ )

 

However, Kai finally made his long-awaited appearance~
I know you all waited for this and I decided to surprise you all a little.

I even made my own poster - what do you think of it?
Please comment on this story with more than the 3 words "Please update soon"
It'd make me feel better and I might even update earlier.

And please~ at least read the Author notes I write at the end of the stories...
Lol - Lots of Love <3


Kisses n' Hugs <3<3<3

 -Lemlouma