-SPECIAL-

Contractual Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt the rays of the sun shining on my face, waking me up from my slumber

“Appa! Appa! Appa!”

I opened my eyes and saw my son peering at me. He was smiling widely. His hair was still messy and he was still in his pajamas that I got him last night.  But, he definitely looks more ecstatic than usual.

“good morning, appa!” he greets me.

 “good morning, Cedy!” I greeted back as I sat up and fixed his hair. He pulls my hand away and pouts at me. And I know just by looking at him, he will start to nag at me.

“appa! I don’t need help in fixing my hair anymore, so don’t touch it, okay?” he whines and I just had to nod and agree with him. “and appa, now is not the time to slack off. We need to get ready already. We still have many places to go. So get up already, appa!” he adds, more like order me.

“okay, okay. I’ll go take a bath and you do the same. I’ll meet you down stairs for breakfast. Am I understood?” I instructed and he eagerly nodded his head before heading out of the master bedroom and into his which was right across ours.

I took a shower and immediately got changed. As I went out of the room, Cedy was already making his way downstair s. So, I sped up to catch up with him. We had breakfast together and he was talking happily, non-stop. It was very evident that he is very excited. After having breakfast, I went upstairs again to grab my car keys, wallet, phone and some other necessary stuff. I ran downstairs after grabbing all the necessary things that I need for today. As soon as I was halfway down the stairs, I met my six year old son, Young Soo better known as Cedric Yzak, jumping happily while holding on to his nanny's hand.

Soo ran towards me and held my hand right away. In Korea, Cedric Yzak Park is known as Park Young Soo. He got his Korean name by combining the names of my two grandfathers.

“everything set?” I asked as I leveled to him and fixed his clothes. He eagerly nodded his head.  “I’ve been prepared since last night, appa” he beams at me which made me smile just as wide.

I looked up to his nanny as I stood up.

“has everything been placed in the car already?” I asked and she nodded her head. “how about the garden? Is it prepared?” I continued as Cedy and I started to walk towards the car.

“yes sir, everything is set” she answered back. I gave her a nod as an acknowledgement before opening the car door for Cedy. He hopped in and I closed the door before going to my side.

“seatbelt?”

“check!” Cedy replied. I then pulled over our house’s drive way and started driving to our destination. We dropped by a flower shop and got two sets of boquets. After doing so, we immediately went to our destination.

There was no one around. The place was just filled with silence, just the stones with names and the green grass scattered all over the place.

“haraboji” Soo greeted as he placed the flowers. “how are you doing up there haraboji? I hope you are doing well” he adds as he sat infront of his grandfather’s grave.

Currently, we are visiting the tomb of his grandfather, my father-in-law.

It has been almost six years since he passed away.

“it is sad that we haven’t met. I know it would’ve been great if I met you, but since you are in a better place now I think it is okay. Haraboji, continue watching over us, okay?” he bids

We said our prayers and continued to where we were supposed to go. On the way there, Cedy sang along to the songs on the radio merrily. Excitement was all over his face. Well, I am just as excited as he was. This practically is my first because I wasn’t present for my supposed to be first time so I am really excited right now.

Soon after, I had to park my car. Cedy got off on his own while I went to the trunk to grab our things. Cedy did his share too, he grabbed the boquet of flowers that we got.

We walked hand in hand towards a certain room. Cedy skipped on the way there, his excitement was very visible to everyone whom we passed by. We stopped in front of one specific door. I looked down towards Cedy and he looked up to face me.

“ready?” I asked and he eagerly nodded. I twisted the door knob and it revealed to us the most beautiful woman in the world to us.

“Eomma!” Cedy called out to the woman standing before us with her back facing us. She turned to look at us and smiled at us. Cedy ran towards her and hugged her by the waist.

“congratulations, Eomma!” Cedy greeted as she showed his mom the flowers that we got her. She smiled warmly at him and said, “thanks”

Park Taeyeon, the love of my life, my children’s mother, my wife,  my Taeyeon is standing a few meters from me. And even from this distance, even after more than a year of being together, my heart still beats like crazy for her like it’s the firtst time that I met and fell for her. My love for her is undeniable.  It might sound cheesy, but I really don’t know what I’d be without her.

I love her, I love Park Taeyeon.

She then looked up to me and smiled. I smiled back and said, “hi” before I started to walk towards them.

“wow, she’s so beautiful, Eomma” Cedy said with awe. I was at awe too.

“of course she is. She is your little sister after all, she’ll definitely look good just like you Young Soo ah” Taeyeon said while he pat our little boy’s head. Soo smiled cheekily while nodding his head. “Soo ah, how are you? Have you been good to Appa?” she asked while she patted our son’s head.

“of course, I’ve been a good son Eomma. And starting today, I am going to be a good older brother too” Young Soo answered confidently. I ruffled his hair making him look up to me.

“Our little Soo is going to a big brother now, huh?” I asked him as I carried him in my arms. Soo just smiled widely at me.

“what’s her name?” Soo asked pertaining to the little angel in Taeyeon’s arms, our second child, our little girl.

“appa?” Soo called out and that was when I realized that I was staring too much at my little princess that I didn’t even realize that my wife and son were looking at me anticipating the name that I’m going to give the new member of our family.

“So Min, Park So Min” I answered while I wrapped free hand around Taeyeon’s now tiny waist. “So Min? Sounds lovely” Taeyeon commented as she looked up to me and I nodded my head.

“yeah, Park So Min, my little beautiful princess”

“hi, So Min ah! I’m your oppa, Young Soo oppa. I’ll be your knight in shining armor and I’ll protect you so do not fear anything, okay?” Soo introduced while patting his chest like he was making an oath towards his sister. Hearing our little boy acting all grown up makes me so proud. Taeyeon really did well in raising him even without me.

“Appa, can you put me down? I need to go the comfort room” Soo requested to which I immediately complied

“thank you, love. I love you so much” I whispered as I hugged Taeyeon from the back and landed a kiss on her cheek.

“I love you too. Why are you thanking me?” she asked back as she leaned her body against mine.

“for giving me a second chance, for loving me, for saying ‘I do’, for raising Soo well and now for giving me So Min. Maybe I really did save a country in my previous life. My life is complete and that is all thanks to you, Taeyeon. Thank you, love” I answered as I rested my chin on the crown of her head.

August 9, the day that I stand before our close friends and relatives, the day I stand before God, the day that I’ll promise forever to the person that I’ve been loving for more than five years now.

Kim Taeyeon

The only woman that I’ll love with all my heart

 “you nervous, Yeol?” Kris asked as he stood beside me as my best man. I nodded my head and he tapped my shoulder. We’ve prepared for this day for almost three months and we waited for this day to come for almost six years, there is no way that I can be calm. I want today to be perfect.

“keep calm, everything’s going to be alright” Kris said while patting my shoulder.

“says the man who was so calm on his wedding day” my other best man, Sehun teased Kris who just glared at him.

Kris Wu and Oh Sehun are both standing as my best men again. The two of them have always been my friend since we were kids, and nothing will change that. We’ll be friends from cradle to grave and I am so grateful for having them. They were there through my ups and downs, they never left me. They guided me when I was lost and they never gave up on me.

“hyung, Sehun ah, thanks for everything” I said and the two of them raised their eyebrows. “thanks for being my friends guys, I wouldn’t know what I’d do without the two of you. I wouldn’t trade the two of you for anything else” I added. And the two of them  gawked at me.

“dude, are you alright?” Kris asked

“you sound so gay, hyung” Sehun commented

“yeah I'm alright, just nervous. I don’t think I’ll learn not to get nervous whenever I see her, she’s so beautiful and all. She never fails to make my heart thump like crazy. It’s like I fall for her every single time I see her”

“man, you are so in love with her” Kris teased

“I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t” I answered.

The music changed and then I saw my beautiful bride marching down the aisle, walking towards me. She’s wearing a white gown like what she wore almost seven years ago. Back then, I was so stunned by how beautiful she looked in her wedding dress. Now, she’s become even more stunning and beautiful in my eyes. It’s like we’re the only ones in Church.

Like before, Jongdae brought her to the altar. “hyung, please take care of my noona. I know she loves you very much, I hope that you will love her with the same intensity”, he bid before while holding his sister’s hand tightly. “you don’t need to worry Jongdae, becasue I definitely love your sister” I answered. Jongdae smiled at his sister and hugged her. He whispered some few words before letting her go and giving her sister’s hand to me.

“I hope this time the two of you won’t hurt each other anymore” he bid as he held mine and Taeyeon’s hand together. Taeyeon and I  both smiled and thanked him before we marched towards the priest which was Yoochun hyung.

The ceremony started and went well.

 “Do you Park Chanyeol, take Kim Taeyeon to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?”

“Yes, I do”

Hyung then faced Taeyeon “Kim Taeyeon, do you take Park Chanyeol to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

“yes, I do” Taeyeon answered

“Taeyeon, I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.I promise to try to be on time.But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you. Wear this ring as a sign of my love and commitment” I vowed as I slid the ring on her finger. I looked straight into her beautiful brown orbs, her orbs that captivated me ever since before.

“Chanyeol, I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to keep a sense of humor. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you. Wear this ring as a sign of my love and commitment” Taeyeon vowed as she slid the ring on  my finger. She was smiling at me while she looked straight into my eyes.

As a couple we vowed

“You are my lover and my teacher, you are my model and my accomplice, and you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you
In health and sickness, through sorrow and success, for all the days of my life”

“With your vows being said, I now pronounce you man and wife! You may now kiss the bride!”

I complied and right then and there we became one in God’s eyes.

She giggled as she answered back, “you are flattering me too much, Mr. Sweet Talker”

“you should’ve known that I’ve always been good when it comes to flattery. But anyways, you deserve it, love” I said as made her face me before I captured her lips.

“I love you, Taeyeon”

“I love you too, Chanyeol”

“Ahw, such a lovely sight to see” Kris said with a teasing tone along with his slow claps which kind of placed both me and Taeyeon in an awkward situation.

“why does it feel like this kind of thing happened already before?” this time it was Sehun who made an appearance.

“what is it with you guys and disturbing me and my wife’s moments in the hospital?” I complained outloud as I recalled that the same thing happened before when Taeyeon was once admitted to the hospital.

“perhaps you should learn your lesson, Yeol. You should learn to control your hormones or at least know the proper place and time for your husband and wife moments” Kris replied before he and Sehun high-fived.

“seriously hyung, I think it’s you who needs to learn some privacy” I retorted but the two of them just shrugged making me heave a sigh in surrender. “What are you two doing here anyways?” I asked

“nothing really, just making sure that you’re not doing anything inappropriate in my hospital” Sehun answered making me glare at him. He only made a face which made me glare even more at him. I was about to probe even further but was cut off by my son.

“uncle Kris! Uncle Sehun!” Soo squealed as soon as he got out of the toilet. “oh, it’s our Soo! Come here big boy” Kris called out as he kneeled down to level to Soo who immediately ran towards him.

“you have one beautiful baby girl there, hyung” Sehun commented as he walked towards me and Taeyeon.

“yeah, she’s one beautiful girl” I agreed.

“that’s probably because both her and Soo took after Taeyeon and not you, thank God” Kris teased as he came closer with Soo in his arms.

“yeah right, dude.I have equal contribution in making both these kids, so without me they wouldn’t be here you know. You really are a true friend, Kris hyung” I rebutted. Kris just shrugged and replied, “only true friends can speak of the truth, so yeah, I am your truest friend”

I was about to rebut but Sehun cut me off with a question, “enough with the insults, okay? What’s her name?”

“So Min, Park So Min” Taeyeon answered

“So Min ah, I’m sorry to tell you this but you’ll probably grow up with this kind of bickering. This is just how your dad and uncle Kris is, they’re crazy. So, just endure it, okay?” Sehun suddenly bid which earned him a smack from both me and Kris.

Taeyeon started laughing at the three of us but soon stopped and asked, “where are you wives?”

“oh, Stephanie’s not yet done with her cake and since you can’t separate her and Adam, they’re together and told me to go ahead of them” Kris answered

“Adam’s becoming a real mama’s boy. How about Jessica?”

“the kids were with the in-laws and Soo Yeon decided to get them. And because I knew that the two of you would probably take time being here, I decided to come here and heck yeah I am right. So, how about we start packing up and not let your guests wait any longer, shall we?”

 

 

“so, how did you handle the labor Chanie?” Jiyong hyung asked as we lounged in the garden watching over our kids who were playing just a few feet away. Right now, there’s me, Sehun, Kris, Kyuhyun, Chansung and Jiyong in the garden while our wives are in the kitchen doing their thing, at the same time entertaining the guests.

Well, as of the moment we are having a baby shower for my little princess. My cousins, in-laws, friends and some work associates are around along with their kids.

Yes, most of us have kids already. Kyuhyun and Yoona have a 2-year old Hani, Sojin is pregnant with Chansung’s child, Kris and Tiffany already have their little Adam, while Sehun and Jessica now have Ha Young and Min Hyuk. Jongdae and Suzy are doing great, the public already knows of their relationship and they approve of it since Jongdae isn’t that bad, he’s a doctor and all.

“I was cool and calm” I answered

“really now?” Sehun asked more like mocked.

“yes, I was”

“if I recalled it right, you almost passed out then love” my beautiful wife interjected as she wrapped her arms around my neck loosely, making me lose my face infront of my family and friends. Well, I lost my face practically to everyone because Taeyeon arrived with the other women, so everyone heard how she refuted my claim of being cool and calm. Everyone started laughing at me along with my wife.

“cool and calm, huh?” Chansung mocked.

I pouted and Taeyeon pinched my cheek saying, “love, I hate to burst your bubble but I don’t want you to be a bad example to our kids” she cooed, definitely teasing me too. I pouted even more then she cupped my face.

“stop acting cute already, love. It’s perfectly normal” she added before she pecked my lips. My pout was instantly erased when her lips landed on mine, instead a smile surfaced on my face. Taeyeon smiled brightly at me while  she was still holding my face after she kissed me.

“where’s So Min?” I asked. Taeyeon pointed Soo Man haraboji who was holding our little So Min. As of the moment, my two grandfathers are having a good time looking after the kids along with the nannies.

I smiled and kissed Taeyeon’s cheeks before whispering, “I love you”

“seriously guys, stop being all mushy. We’ve already seen you almost making out in the hospital and now here?” Sehun dramatically complained. But instead of stopping, I continued to become even mushier with Taeyeon. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulled her closer to me and landed a kiss on her cheek.

“hyung!” Sehun whined

“stop whining Sehun, Jessica’s just beside you. just be mushy with her, we won’t complain” I told him making Jessica glare at me. “what?” I asked when I noticed that I was being glared at.

“don’t even urge him Chanyeol. Your friend is unstoppable and I don’t want to deal with him” Jessica answered.

“oh come on, honey. Don’t be that cold to me” Sehun pleaded however Jessica didn’t give in to him. Instead, Jessica just shrugged and diverted the topic. “I think it is normal for husbands to go crazy in that situation, even Sehun who’s a doctor was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter