030

Contractual Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON

“good morning!” I greeted in between my yawns as I entered the kitchen. The three of them looked at me and then they chuckled.

 “good morning princess/noona/babe!” my dad, my brother and my husband greeted me altogether. Apparently, the three of them woke up really early and now they are manning the kitchen for breakfast. I just smiled at them and walked timidly towards one of the barstools.

“The three of you are up early” I remarked.

 “what?” I asked as I noticed that the three of them were looking at me with a weird look and it is kind of ticking me off. Chanyeol started walking towards me with his beautiful smile adorning his handsome face and leaned his elbows on the counter to peck on my lips.

“babe, you’re the one who woke up late. It’s already 8” Chanyeol explained and my eyes widened when he told me that. I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was indeed 8 in the morning.

“oh my god” I gasped. “I overslept. I am so sorry. I am supposed to do those things while you two (Chanyeol and Jongdae) should prepare for work and school while dad should rest. Gosh, I am such a disappointment” I groaned as I washed my face with my palm.

Chanyeol then moved to my back and hugged me. Ugh, he smells like… garlic?

“it’s okay babe, you should rest. You’ve been having abdominal cramps recently” he consoled me as he pulled our bodies closer. My period is probably coming since I’m having my cramps.

“And besides we can cook better than you do” Jongdae joked as he ruffled my hair and I just glared at him. As I got a smell of Jongdae my stomach lurched more and more.

“Chen ah, did you change your perfume?” I voiced out my observation and my dad answered in his stead. “your little brother is trying to get a girl, that’s why your brother is trying to smell nice” dad teased.

“smell nice? Change it. Ugh, it doesn’t smell good at all, not even the slightest bit” I recommended.

“but noona…”

“just change it. And who’s the girl that you’re trying to woo anyways?” I asked and my dad answered, “Bae Suzy”

“appa!” Jongdae whined after my dad revealed that he’s trying to woo a very famous woman. My dad just smiled at him, while Chanyeol chuckled. I, on the other hand still am not over with the issue of his perfume.

“Suzy wouldn’t like that smell, so just change it. Better yet, bathe right now” I commanded.

“hyung” Jongdae whined as he asked for Chanyeol’s help in convincing me and to which he complies.

Somehow, a month being with these three has always been like this. Jongdae, Chanyeol and dad seem to have the same mental age. When Jongdae tries to get what he wants he whines to Chanyeol, when Chanyeol tries to get what he wants he whines to dad about it and if its dad the three of them whine altogether. It’s like I became a mom of three 3-year olds in an instant.

 “babe, just let Jongdae use that. Maybe Suzy and you have different tastes”, Chanyeol reasons out as he kissed my temple and sways me along with him.

Ugh, did Chanyeol bathe with garlic?

I pushed myself off of his embrace. “babe, did you bathe with garlic? Its smell has really embedded on you and it’s ugh… gross” I complained while pinching my nose so that I won't smell him anymore.

“you’ve got to be kidding me, I only used one. I don't think I smell that bad too” he reasoned out and pulled me for another hug.

Seriously? Just one? I pushed Chanyeol away since the smell was making nauseous and I seriously don’t like vomiting. But my husband as usual was acting like his cheeky self, so he pushed himself on to me more and I just had to run towards the nearest comfort room and vomited whatever was in my stomach when my stomach lurched as I inhaled his scent.

“babe” I heard Chanyeol call out after a knock on the bathroom door.

“hmmm?” I responded after wiping off the vomit at the side of my mouth.

“are you okay?” he asked, concern coating his voice. “yeah, I’m going out in a few minutes” I answered him as I tried to erase his worry.

“are you sure? You don’t sound well” he asked. But I didn’t answer him instead I opened the door and smiled at him. I stepped out of the comfort room and appeased him, “I’m okay. You don’t need to worry. Understand?”

He nodded and we both started walking to the dining room with our hands clasped together. I stopped walking and faced him making him halt too.

“but you should shower first” I commanded. “but babe, can’t we eat first?” he pleaded and I shook my head. “now or I won’t eat with you” I told him.

“I won’t shower without you” he grinned

“yah, Park Chanyeol!”

 

 

“Taeyeon” Chanyeol called out before he stepped in his car. We are now both heading out, him to his work, me to school. He walked towards me and held my hands.

After Chanyeol took a quick shower the four of us had our breakfast. Even if I told my brother and dad to just eat ahead of me and Chanyeol, they did not heed and still waited for him just so we could eat together.

“yes?” I responded.

“I love you, Park Taeyeon” he said with a smile. This is definitely one of the sides that I love of Park Chanyeol. He makes me feel so important and special. He makes me feel so loved. I smiled at him and caressed his cheek, “I love you too, Park Chanyeol”

He kissed my lips and with just a few moment of contact with him makes my heart beat like crazy. Then he stared at me, a big beautiful smile plastered on his handsome face. He leaned back on his car, now our faces are at the same level. His hands are rested on my waist, holding me close to him while I stood between his legs.

“what?” I asked getting shy of his long loving stare at me.

“tomorrow’s February 9. Tomorrow we’ll be married for six months already” he explained and my smile just got even wider. “and I can’t put to words how thankful I am that you said yes to me, seven months ago. I feel so blessed. I probably saved the king’s life in my previous life” he added. Ever since that time when we told each other of our feelings, he never missed remembering our monthsary. He really is a very romantic person.

“I feel so blessed too Yeol. I am more than grateful to the Almighty One for bringing us together” I remarked

“I’ll be home early today, I’m freeing my afternoon because I can’t be with you tomorrow. And I am really sorry for not being able to celebrate our monthsary with you” Chanyeol said apologetically and I shook my head

“you don’t need to say sorry, we can’t always play. You’ve been away from the company because of the outings. We can’t continue just spending money and not earn at all” I rebutted making him chuckle.  Yes, he won’t be here tomorrow. He’ll be flying to Japan for a meeting with some investors.

I prodded him to talk further as I stared at him while I fixed his tie which I picked for him.

“I was wondering if there was something you want to do together? Not that I am running out of ideas but I just thought that I should listen to your opinion too” he explained. I just smiled at him and pecked his lips.

“I want you to rest. No surprises whatsoever. I don’t want you to look very old because of stress. So rest, okay? I’ll be home early too” I answered back

“are you sure?” he asked and I just nodded.

“Ah, I truly am too blessed to have you” he smiled and caressed my cheek. “I love you Taeyeon” he whispered and kissed me.

Our kiss this time was longer. It took me a lot of will power to stop kissing him because for some reasons my hormones are making me want to be in contact with him and him being so handsome makes him so irresistible. If only I didn’t remember that we’ll both be late if we kept going I wouldn’t have stopped kissing him just yet.

“we’re going to be late” I breathlessly said as we parted

“I’m the CEO and you’re smart enough, we’ll be fine” he replied

“but I won’t be” Jongdae interjected earning both mine and Chanyeol’s attention. Apparently, my dad and brother saw me and my husband flirting and making out. Embarrassing, ugh.

“you really know how to ruin our moment huh, Jongdae?” Chanyeol joked while Jongdae just shrugged and made his way to the passenger seat and said, “sorry hyung, I just really noona to drive me to school already. So, sorry”

Oh yeah, I drive Jongdae to school. He knows how to drive and Chanyeol’s been insisting on letting Jongdae use one of his cars but I disapprove of it. I don’t want my brother to in any way be abusive to my husband, even if I know that it is not his character.

“ah, whatever” Chanyeol remarked and rolled his eyes making me chuckle a bit. I let go of Chanyeol’s hand and walked over to my dad to bid him my farewell.

“bye dad”

“bye princess. Be careful in driving, okay?” he bid. “uhn, okay. Take care of yourself here too, okay?” I bid and he nodded his head.

“bye dad/siabeoji” Jongdae and Chanyeol said simultaneously, and dad responded with a wave. I walked to the driver’s side of my car.

Before entering, “bye Taeyeon, I love you” Chanyeol said and I replied, “bye Chanyeol, I love you too”

“cheesy much” Jongdae commented

CHANYEOL

Six months in marriage has been a bliss and it is mostly because of Taeyeon. Sure we might have started on the wrong foot, me hiring her to pose as my wife after finding out how I made her situation worse but even so, we still fell for each other and that is what matters most to both of us.

“without you saying anything, I think I should say welcome dude” Kris spoke up breaking me from my trance. I raised my eyebrows on him. “you wouldn’t have thought of hiring someone if it wasn’t for me. I deserve some credit” Kris explained getting The message of my eyebrows as he made his way to the couch in my office.

I chuckled a bit before voicing out what he wanted to hear, “thank you, hyung”

Kris’ smug smile then surfaced and I just shook my head.

“so, what brings you here hyung?” I asked as I settled on the couch opposite to him.

“well, nothing really. I just wanted to check on you. I didn’t hear much from you after your trip to Massachusetts. But I think, it was unnecessary for me to be here because I can clearly see that you don’t need me” he explained.

“rather than checking on me, you better do that on Sehun. Taeyeon and I are solid, Sehun and Jessica are somewhat shaky. I don’t know if they already made up after Jessica came to our house crying and apologizing to Taeyeon” I told him and he just heaved a sigh

About  two days ago, Jessica came to our house baffling all of us. She kept on apologizing to Taeyeon while crying on her shoulders. The whole time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter