026

Contractual Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol! Yah! Park Chanyeol! Yah!”

Taeyeon continued to shout and tried to get away from Chanyeol’s firm hold of her but her cries were drowned in Chanyeol’s angry thoughts. Chanyeol was angry beyond anyone could compare. He didn’t mind whatever look the people gave nor did he mind Taeyeon’s plea as he walked briskly towards their villa with Taeyeon on his shoulders.

“ack!” Taeyeon yelped in pain as her body made contact with the bed when Chanyeol threw her to it. Taeyeon would have wanted to complain and ask Chanyeol what the heck is going on but before she could say anything, Chanyeol’s lips came crashing to her, kissing her violently.

The kiss was so violent that Taeyeon felt like her lips have been bruised and cut because of Chanyeol vigorous movements making his teeth graze Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon didn’t know what to do, she felt so helpless with Chanyeol holding her wrists above her head.

Chanyeol broke off the kiss and met Taeyeon’s eyes. Taeyeon on the other hand felt so scared of the way Chanyeol looked at her.

“you are mine. Only mine” Chanyeol authoritatively declared making Taeyeon’s tongue curl up in fear. She was utterly speechless and scared. It was like Chanyeol was possessed by some demon.

Things went haywire when suddenly Chanyeol bit Taeyeon’s collar making her moan and tears started to brim in her eyes. When Chanyeol released her skin it turned purplish blue, bruised from what Chanyeol did. But, instead of worrying about the damage he did on Taeyeon, Chanyeol felt rewarded seeing the hickey he made. For him, it served as a mark the Taeyeon is his, not anyone else’.

Chanyeol did not stop there, he left a few more hickeys on Taeyeon’s body and Taeyeon could only writhe, plead and cry hoping Chanyeol would stop.

It was only when Taeyeon’s cry became louder and her pleas were no longer audible when Chanyeol came back to his senses. He immediately got off Taeyeon and stared at her with shaky eyes.

“T-t-t-taeyeon” he stuttered

Taeyeon did not respond to his call because all she could do was cry and pull the blankets to cover her. Taeyeon became a crying mess, not knowing what to do and not knowing what will happen next. Chanyeol got a better grip of himself and started to hug Taeyeon who was curling up into a ball, crying her heart out.

“d-d-don’t touch me!” Taeyeon managed to utter moving away from Chanyeol’s reach

“Taeyeon, baby… I …..”

“don’t come near me!”

Chanyeol was taken aback by Taeyeon’s outburst, not because he didn’t expect her to say that because he did, but rather because he never thought hearing those words from Taeyeon would break his heart into pieces. Chanyeol stood frozen on his spot staring at how hurt Taeyeon was and he felt like killing himself for doing such thing to Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry” Chanyeol whispered bowing his head low

“sorry?” Taeyeon’s shaky questioning voice scorched Chanyeol.

“I don’t like the fact that men were looking at you with lustful eyes. Even Kris was looking at you differently. You must understand that I was just so jealous babe. I was just being protective of you. I-“

“jealous?! Protective?! You didn’t need to hurt me if you were jealous! You didn’t need to force yourself on me! And you really think you’ve got the right to get jealous when just awhile ago your eyes were very busy looking at Minah?!”

Chanyeol’s tongue curled in fear, fear of the new side he has seen of Taeyeon. This is the first time that Taeyeon has been so angry at him that it scares the freaking hell out of him. It might not be the first time that Taeyeon yelled at him but she was not this angry, hell no and now Minah's name resurfaces again. He feels guilty of what Taeyeon said, and yes he did check out Minah who was wearing a bikini.

The silence that Chanyeol made angered Taeyeon all the more because his silence meant only one thing and that is that he is guilty of what she said, that he did had his eyes on Minah even if they were together. Knowing those made Taeyeon’s heart grip with so much pain and hurt.

“get out…. Get out!...” Taeyeon commanded gathering every ounce of her strength that she had left in her. On the other hand, for Chanyeol, it seemed like his body was hit with lightning and his ears turned deaf because of thunder.

“Taeyeon ah, I’m so sorry” Chanyeol tried to apologize and approach her but her hysterical shouting deterred him from doing so.

“I SAID GET OUT! GET OUT!”

With Taeyeon’s angry and resentful command Chanyeol was left with no choice but to get out of their room with a heavy heart.

 

KRIS

 “what the heck happened?!” Tiffany was the first one to speak as she came running from the water. She looked  at Kyuhyun then to her brother and lastly to me. The three of us spoke nothing to her and it probably frustrated her.

She was about to storm to them and scold Chanyeol but I stopped her, holding her wrist firmly.

“get your hands off me, Yifan!” she commanded and I just shook my head.

“I think you should not meddle with them for now, Miyoung” I explained. Her gaze gave a silent question and protest. “please, let them settle this on their own. It’s a matter between the married couple, I don’t think we should step in. if something else goes wrong, I’ll be the first one to help out”

“leave it to both of them Tiff” Chansung said patting her head to calm her down. And that did the trick Tiffany Hwang was calm already. I released her wrist but then I locked her finger in mine. “just trust them, okay?” I told her. Tiffany just nodded and sat down after she released her fingers.

To be honest, the scene took all of us aback. None of us reacted fast enough to stop Chanyeol from what he was doing. Some people might have seen it as a romantic scene, but I knew it wasn’t that. I know Chanyeol too well that even without him telling or saying much to me, I would know that he is fuming with anger and jealousy.

Chanyeol wouldn’t kiss Taeyeon in public so violently like that if he isn’t jealous. I’ve seen him acting like that before, once, and that was before my birthday party. That day when Taeyeon chose me an attire to wear for the party, they might think that I didn’t see it but I did. I saw the flare on Chanyeol’s eyes when he saw Taeyeon kissing me on the cheek and that made him want to show everyone that Taeyeon is his, and only his.

I’m guessing that this behavior of Chanyeol is caused by his heartache from Minah. Chanyeol wasn’t anywhere near possessive before. He was naïve and too trusting before. I can’t blame Minah totally for what she has done to Chanyeol. Chanyeol allowed Minah to have too much freedom, he doesn’t want to suffocate her so he doesn’t insist on going out for dates, he doesn’t ward off other men who want to get near Minah nor did they celebrate what usual couples do. That side of Chanyeol probably made Minah to question his love for her.

Now, Chanyeol got some trust issues and Taeyeon is getting the toll of it. But then a part of me wants another reason to be the real cause of Chanyeol’s actions. I hope that he did such not because of his trust issues but because he truly loves Taeyeon and he just know that he can’t live without her. Call it cheesy or whatever you like, but that is how I feel for Tiffany to the extent of doing whatever it takes just so I could be with her.

But it is not just Chanyeol who has changed, Sehun has changed too. Seeing him trailing after Jessica when he saw a group of guys checking out his girlfriend is something that he has never done before .Well, basically Sehun never had a girlfriend before all because he is miserably trapped in his love for Taeyeon. I wonder about the real deal with him and Jessica, I really believe there is something more than what meets the eye here.

“what happened?” Jessica asked as she came between me and Tiffany bare-footed. “did Chanyeol just dragged Taeyeon away?” Sehun asked standing behind Jessica with her slippers in his hand.

The tone of Sehun’s voice just answered my question and I really don’t like the idea of it but I do hope for the best for both of them. That is what I could only wish for.

“Chanyeol was just a bit jealous, it is normal. They are probably just discussing it calmly now” Kyuhyun answered with a reassuring smile plastered on his face. And the two of them just nodded their heads.

Cho Kyuhyun, is someone I am also bothered with to be honest. One is because like me, he is someone who easily gets a gist of the situation, I mean he always have this very knowing smile on his face. Second is because I find an utterly big suspicion of him having feelings for Taeyeon. Unlike Chansung, I think if it was Kyuhyun who courted Taeyeon, Chanyeol wouldn’t have a wife by now.

Yoona, Sojin along with Minah soon trailed after Sehun and Jessica. Then they formed groups and  decided to get some drinks and do some sight-seeing and other activities. I, on the other hand decided to get some rest.

As I walked back to our villa, I saw Chanyeol sitting down a bench with his hands covering his face and his elbows rested on his knees. Seeing Chanyeol that way made me worried.

“Yeol” I called out as I sat beside him.

“hyung…” he answered without looking at me

“is something wrong?" I asked but was only answered with silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter