034

Contractual Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON

“hey… baby… you’re still awake?” Chanyeol asked Taeyeon as he noticed that the latter was still awake in the middle of the night. Taeyeon just nods her head in response before heaving a sigh.

“I can’t sleep”

Chanyeol sat up in bed and motioned his hand, inviting Taeyeon into his embrace while his other hand was rubbing his eye. His wife complies and dwells in his warmth, as he wrapped his arms around her.  She rested her  head on his chest and wrapped her arm around his waist. Chanyeol planted a kiss on the crown of Taeyeon’s head while he combed her hair with his hand.

“dad will be fine, babe. Stop worrying” he consoled as he planted another kiss on Taeyeon’s head. The latter on the other hand just heaved another sigh and hug Chanyeol tighter.

 “I’m just scared”

“don’t be”

“I can’t help it”

“hey, you can talk to me. Tell me what’s scaring you” he egged her to talk as he locked one of his hands with hers while the other continued to comb her hair. Taeyeon started sobbing

“you can cry baby, I’m here for you. just let it out” and with that Taeyeon cried like a baby in Chanyeol’s arms.

“I… I… I can’t…. I can’t imagine not having dad around… I am so scared… I’m scared that I’ll lose him… I don’t know what to do… I don’t want him to go… he… he… he can’t leave just yet…” Taeyeon cried and Chanyeol just listened to her, continuing the motion of his hand on her hair to offer her comfort that she most definitely needed.

After awhile Taeyeon stopped crying, now she was only sobbing.

“are you feeling better now?” Chanyeol asked as he pulled away a little bit to study Taeyeon’s face. Her face was smeared with tears which he wiped off her face with his thumb. Taeyeon nodded her head before burying her face again in his chest.

“a little bit” Taeyeon answered her voice muffled by Chanyeol’s chest.

“that’s good. You know, all we need to do is trust God. I know He has a plan for everything, He won’t let us go through something that He knows we can’t take. And besides Sehun did his best. Sehun is a good doctor so there shouldn’t be anything to worry. Understand?” Chanyeol continued to console Taeyeon while rubbing her back.

“you are right, babe… thanks” Taeyeon replied and looked up to Chanyeol who smiled gently at her.  “I wouldn’t know what to do without you here with me, right now” she added. Chanyeol leaned closer and landed his lips on Taeyeon’s.

“this is what husbands are supposed to do, right? I need to give you the comfort that you need, the strength that you need and of course the love that you need. So, you shouldn’t really thank me. This is the least that I can do for you baby” he answered back as his thumb caressed Taeyeon’s tear stained cheeks.

They both fell into silence, just staring at each other’s eyes not muttering a single word, relishing the silence and warmth between them.

“I miss you” Taeyeon breaks the silence as she snuggles closer to Chanyeol’s chest.

“and I miss you too so much” Chanyeol answers back and holds Taeyeon closer to him and nuzzles  his nose on her neck.

The room was filled with silence once more as they held each other.

“I’m sorry” Chanyeol mutters his voice muffled by Taeyeon’s neck.

Taeyeon was a little bit shocked by what Chanyeol said. For some unknown reason, she felt like tearing up. Her heart was beating fast. She didn’t know what his words meant.

“h-h-ha?” Taeyeon manages to ask and pulls away from Chanyeol’s tight hug. Chanyeol heaved a sigh and cupped Taeyeon’s face.

“I’m sorry for being so busy lately. I haven’t gave you enough time. It felt like I was still overseas and it made me feel like going crazy not being able to see you, hear you, kiss you, hug you… ugh… I am so sorry Taeyeon ah” Chanyeol explained relieving Taeyeon.

“why do you look so relieved?” Chanyeol asked noticing how Taeyeon’s face relaxed as soon as he explained. Taeyeon shook her head and answered, “nothing really… I just thought maybe you did something that I should be worried about”

Chanyeol was a little taken aback by what Taeyeon said but he chose not to react.

“I’m sorry for not trusting you enough, babe” she apologized and buried her face in his chest once more.

“n…n…no need to apologize babe…it… it’s… it’s okay” Chanyeol answered back. “promise me” he trailed off and pulled away a little bit to look Taeyeon in the eye.

“promise you?”

“promise me that you’ll always put it in my mind that I love you so much. You’re the only one that I love and no one else. I love you till the world’s end, to the very core of my existence. I live for you and only you. You are the reason why I smile, why my heart is beating. And there is no one else that I want to spend my life time with. Just you. okay?”

“why are you suddenly saying this?” Taeyeon asked now sitting up straight and caressing Chanyeol’s face. “why? Is something wrong?” she asked again.

“just… just… just… just promise me, okay?”

“babe, you are pleading me like a puppy how can I resist that?” Taeyeon answered and pecked Chanyeol’s lips. “I promise. I’ll always keep that in mind. And you better do the same thing, always remember that I love you and only you” now it was Taeyeon who was asking. Chanyeol didn’t say anything, instead he leaned in and closed the gap between him and Taeyeon. he sealed her lips with his and gave her a gentle, longing and loving kiss.

“I promise and I thank you for that. Thank you for coming in to my life Kim Taeyeon. Thank you for being Mrs. Park Taeyeon” Chanyeol said making Taeyeon smile. “thank you too, Park Chanyeol”

Chanyeol rested his left hand on Taeyeon’s waist and his right on the back of her neck as he leaned closer once more. Taeyeon closed her eyes on instinct as she waited for his soft lips to touch hers. A few seconds later, Taeyeon felt Chanyeol’s soft lips touching hers.

Taeyeon’s lips were as soft as Chanyeol could remember, it was sweet and addicting like always. It started slow and gentle. Like it was the first time that they have ever kissed. It wasn’t rushed but the longing could be felt. It was slow yet it was passionate.

Taeyeon scoot closer to Chanyeol as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Chanyeol on the other hand tilted Taeyeon’s head to gain greater access. Chanyeol then gently laid Taeyeon in bed as he stared deep into her beautiful eyes as they momentarily broke free from their breath taking kiss.

Chanyeol wanted to earnestly express how he feels towards Taeyeon like there was no tomorrow, like they were the only ones that existed. And Taeyeon felt the same. They made sweet love, they made love that was gentle yet passionate, slow yet blood rushing.

“I love you” Chanyeol whispered as he kissed Taeyeon’s forehead. The latter just giggles and drew circle on his bare chest. Chanyeol’s arm was wrapped around Taeyeon while they both lay in bed with nothing but the warmth emitted from each others body

“what’s funny?” he asked

“nothing… I am just happy that you love me so much… how many times have you said that tonight? I lost count of your ‘I love you’s tonight” Taeyeon explained

“why? Are you tired of hearing my confession already?”

Taeyeon eagerly shook her head and answered, “I am not and I never will”

“I love you too, Park Chanyeol”

Chanyeol smiled and planted another kiss on Taeyeon’s head.

“well, it’s about time that we grab some sleep Mrs. Park. You still have class tomorrow and I have work too. So, close your eyes now and start dreaming off me. Good night Mrs. Park” Chanyeol bid.

“Mr. Park?”

“hmmm, yes Mrs. Park?”

“can you sing me a song?” Taeyeon requested as she looked up to Chanyeol.

“can I ever resist my baby?” Chanyeol answered making Taeyeon grin. “any special request my queen?”

“your call babe”

You Can

Mmmmm....

Take me where I've never been,
Help me on my feet again.
Show me that good things come to those who wait.
Tell me I'm not on my own.
Tell me I won't be alone.
Tell me what I'm feelin' isn't some mistake.
'cause if anyone can make me fall in love,
You can.

Save me from myself, you can.
And it's you and no one else.
If I could wish upon tomorrow,
Tonight would never end.
If you asked me, I would follow.
But for now, I just pretend.
'cause if anyone can make me fall in love,
You can.

Baby, when you look at me,
Tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter