021

Contractual Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON

Chanyeol is a freaking idiot.

How could he forget about our second monthsary? Did he just make our first monthsary celebration grand just so he could score on me? Ugh. I was such a fool to believe that he wanted that day to be really special not because he wanted to have with me. I am fool.

“why the sad face Taeng?” Jessica nudges me. We’re now in the airport’s waiting area. We are currently waiting for Tiffany. Well, it’s already October 10th, yesterday was supposed to be our second monthsary but the idiot left early in the morning. I thought he was just feigning innocence but not. I sent him to the airport hoping and wishing that he has something up his sleeves. But no, he doesn’t have any.

“nothing really” I answered lifelessly. Jessica shot me a questioning look. “don’t tell me you’re missing Chanyeol already after getting separated for just one day?” Jessica teased. I was about to answer her back suddenly Tiffany arrived.

“sorry, I’m late” Tiffany said while painting. “you better have a good reason why you’re late Stephanie Hwang. And where’s your---“ my question was cut off when a familiar figure came into my vision carrying Stephanie Hwang’s things.

Oh my god? Is that really him?

“we were stuck in the traffic” he explained with a smile. Tiffany blushed beneath her bangs and bit her lip out of embarrassment. I don’t know why but it seems that Jessica cringed in fear upon seeing him

“so tell me, Miss Hwang. What is this face doing here?” I asked mimicking Tiffany’s way of asking me at the gallery last time. “he insisted on sending me off and he’s not coming, okay? So, let’s go” Tiffany said as she grabbed both me and Jessica away.

“hey, you’re being rude Miyoungie” I brushed off Tiffany’s hand. “and besides we are not going to board yet” I added. “Thank you for sending Tiffany off Kris” I thanked as I bowed to him. “It’s nothing really Taeng, I wanted to see the three of you off in behalf of my friends” Kris replied.

“friends?” I asked and Kris just smiled. “The way I see it Taeng, I believe I shouldn’t explain any further” he smiles. “well then, it is nice to see you three together. You look like celebrities really. I would say Chanyeol would really get angry at me right now for checking on you” Kris snickered.

“I bet he wouldn’t” I answered back. “well, don’t feel insecure Taeng. Chanyeol and Minah are just friends, they are together right now in Thailand for business” Kris tried to comfort me but the effect is the opposite

“Minah? Bang Minah?” Tiffany asked. “Chanyeol is with Bang freaking Minah?” Jessica asked and looked at me. “I… I didn’t know about that” I muttered making Kris panic, as if he stepped on a landmine.

That must be it, right? He’s too excited to go on a trip with Minah that’s why he forgotten our monthsary, right? And he thought I wouldn’t allow him to go if he told me that’s why he hid it from me? Well, he’s right. Damn it! I’m so pathetic. 

“Oh my god!” Jessica exclaimed. “Yifan, book us a flight to Thailand now!” Tiffany growled. The ladies beside me scared the hell out of Kris.

“hey, don’t you think you’re overreacting?” I asked as I calmed myself down. The two of them furrowed their eyebrows on me. “Kris said that they’re together for business, right? I trust Chanyeol, so you should trust him too” I added. Though my heart is tearing apart deep inside I can’t let my friends worry about me, no, never will I let them worry.

“and besides Chanyeol wouldn’t dare cheat on me, would he Kris?” I gave Kris a meaningful look and I know that he gets my point. “Y-yeah, of course he wouldn’t” Kris answered.

We were soon called to board our plane and Kris left after seeing us board. Tiffany is still worked up upon the thought of Chanyeol and Minah together, Jessica on the other hand kept on munching down food. Weird, since when did Jessica became a food addict?

“please Miyoung, just trust Chanyeol okay?” I told Tiffany and slightly raised my voice on her which shut her up in an instant. The three of us were silent in the whole trip. Even Yuri found us weird when she welcomed us.

“what’s with the sullen atmosphere girls?” Yuri asked. The three of us embraced Yuri one by one but none of us answered her question. “oh? Did you fight?” she asked again. Jessica and I shook our heads.

“I’ve upset Taeng back in Seoul and I’m sorry. I’m just worried. Who knows what that vixen will do?” Tiffany explained.

“I understand Tiff and I’m sorry that I raised my voice on you” I apologized

“wait, wait… vixen? Who?” Yuri asked as she guided us to her car. “where’s Seunghyun oppa?” I asked trying to divert the topic. “at home” she quickly answered and faced Miyoung to find some answers. “Chanyeol is currently in Thailand right now with Minah” Jessica answered

“they’re what?! Why?!”

“business trip” Tiffany flatly answers as though she wasn’t buying that reason. “please, I beg you three to just trust my husband” I pleaded.

“Ok” the three of them answered in unison. We got to Yuri’s car. I sat on the front seat while Jessica and Tiffany were at the back. On the way to their house, we were all just astonished by the beautiful scenery even though it’s not our first time here though. We were more amazed when we arrived in Yuri’s home. It was by the sea.

“Hi girls!” Seunghyun oppa greeted us and kissed Yuri once we entered their house. “Hi oppa!” the three of us then hugged oppa. “where’s baby Seungri?” I asked noticing that their little boy wasn’t with them. “he’s in Seoul with my parents” Yuri answered.

“oh, so are we disturbing your second honeymoon right now?” Tiffany teased. “yah, it’s nothing like that” Yuri defended while Seunghyun oppa just chuckled on the side. We settled in the room designated for us. I checked my phone

One new message

I immediately unlocked my phone to check who the sender was

From: Oh Sehun

Msg: I heard you’re in Jeju now. I hope you enjoy your stay there. Don’t worry about your dad, I’ll take care of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter