Chapter Five

Like We Used To

Minseok walked to Yifan's office with a thought of having lunch together. They both planned it a few days ago while waiting for Minseok's cooking to be ready. He smiled at the receptionist - all of the employers knew Minseok of course - and walked to the lift, pressing the 'up' button and waited for it to be opened. He got in and pressed the button. 15th floor.

"Minseok-ssi, are you going to pick up Mr. Wu?" Jongdae - one of the employers there - asked him. He was the employer who was closed to Minseok. Yifan believed in Jongdae to accompany Minseok sometimes if Minseok came and he had a meeting. Minseok chuckled and nodded enthusiastically. Jongdae smiled at him.

"Yes, he said he would make this special," Minseok said. "And just call me 'Hyung', Jongdae. I think we've talked about this before," Minseok added. Jongdae grinned and nodded a few times before walked beside him to Yifan's room. When they opened the door, Yifan and a man turned around to see who came. Yifan smiled widely at Minseok and told the man that he could leave and they would continue later. The man nodded and walked away just liked that.

As the door was closed, Yifan pulled Minseok to his side and pecked his lips a few times. The both - Minseok actually - giggled a lot by that.

"Yah! I'm still here you know!" Jongdae shouted, trying to cover his eyes with the map he brought. The couple only laughed and Yifan went to his seat, with Minseok tailing behind him. Jongdae walked to Yifan and gave him the map.

"By the way, is he the new secretary?" Jongdae asked. Yifan nodded his head while reading the paper inside the map. Minseok didn't really pay attention since he was too excited to have lunch. "What is his name?" Jongdae asked. "I think I missed it."

"Kim Junmyeon," Yifan said while signing the paper.

*---*

Minseok didn't know how he got into this position. He was hovered under Yifan on the sofa. He could see Yifan's teary eyes but he couldn't just give in that way. As long as he didn't get the answer, no, he wouldn't stop asking. He was hurt a lot by the fact he was cheated by the love of his life. And he felt so stupid that even he knew that the man above him hurt his heart a lot, he just couldn't forget. He just couldn't stop loving the guy.

"Please let me fix everything after I told you all the things happened before," Yifan said, no, begged. "Please let me fix your heart and have it the way I did before. Please let me love you again. Please forgive me, Xiumin ah~"

Yifan didn't really know what to do but his heart said to him to win Minseok's heart again. But he seriously didn't know what got into him.

Because suddenly, he kissed Minseok.

*---*

"Yifan, why haven't you come home yet?"

Minseok was alone in the condo and it was raining kinda hard outside. Tao said he was at his parents' house, so of course Minseok couldn't ask the younger to accompany him. He didn't really like how cold the place could be. He needed Yifan. He wanted the tall man wrapped his arms around his boy. He wanted to drink hot chocolate together with Yifan, because it got sweeter whenever it was with Yifan. He never knew he could love someone that much.

"I- I'm on meeting, Xiu baby," Yifan said. But Minseok, as someone who had known with the man for years, of course noticed something was off with the answer. And didn't Jongdae say that the meeting was pending? It wasn't that night. "It was cold, wasn't it, baby?" Yifan asked softly. Minseok nodded softly, but after realizing Yifan couldn't see it, he hummed softly.

"Who's that?"

Minseok caught that voice but he tried to ignore it.

"Uhm... I'm sorry I can't accompany you tonight. Wrap yourself with our super thick blanket, okay? I love you baby."

Minseok replied with a hum and a soft 'I love you too'. Right after that, he noticed that it was disconnected already. He sighed and wrapped himself up with a blanket and hugged his knees, as he felt that night was even colder than ever.

Even hot chocolate didn't help.

*---*

Yifan felt that Minseok tried hard to struggle and push him away. He punched Yifan's chest so many times but Yifan didn't care. Yifan tried hard to keep kissing Minseok lightly, giving him chaste kisses on his lips. He was trying to tell Minseok how he was still in love the smaller guy. But as he heard Minseok's begging him softly to stop, he pulled away and he regretted what he did.

Minseok was a mess. He still punched Yifan's chest, but they were only weak punches. He was trying hard to hold back everything. He was in pain. Physically and mentally.

"Xiumin ah..."

Minseok didn't answer, he kept punching Yifan's chest.

"Xiumin ah... I'm sorry..."

Yifan caressed Minseok's cheeks softly and not long after that, Minseok opened his eyes again. They stared at each other for a long time until...

"I'll tell you"

*---*

"Minseok ge, where is Yifan ge?" Tao asked before taking a bite his pizza. He was in Yifan and Minseok's condo and at the same time, Minseok was trying to make pizza. It turned out so well that made Tao whine a lot like a little girl, asking Minseok to cut the pizza and let him ate some. He even used aegyo. Who was Minseok to resist it? So there Tao and Minseok were, eating pizza that Minseok made. "I rarely see him home these days. Is it only in my imagination?"

Minseok smiled sadly and shook his head. "He hasn't come for almost a week," Minseok said then sighed. "He said he and his secretary needed to attend some appointments in Jeju Island," He continued.

"But doesn't Yifan ge always bring you to that kind of appointments?" Tao asked. He felt weird after hearing that. Something was off. "Was it really hectic so he didn't ask you?" He asked. Minseok just shrugged. For a few seconds they ate in silence, until Tao asked, "Who was his secretary? That Junmyeon guy?" Tao asked. Minseok nodded.

Minseok knew where this conversation would go. He definitely knew. That thought had run into his mind a few times but he ignored it since he trusted Yifan. He trusted Yifan more than anything. He knew the said man wouldn't do anything that would break his heart. His company was getting bigger and as an understanding boyfriend, Minseok had to accept it the way it was. "But I trust Yifan, Taozi~" Minseok said softly.

Tao smiled softly and hugged his lovely gege. "I know you do," Tao said. "You always do."

They didn't realize the tear rolled down to Minseok's cheek.

*---*

Yifan had his arms around Minseok and he felt so happy. Minseok was willing to let him hug the smaller man. He felt alive. Seriously. He never felt more alive than this after one and half years.

"It was all because of..." Yifan took a deep breath and continued, "Lust."

He felt Minseok body became stiff but he made his embrace tighter. No, he couldn't lose this. Not anymore.

"The company was getting bigger and hectic and the phone calls and messages were... never enough. I needed you. I needed touches, the touches you did. Yet I couldn't bring you since it wasn't like the trip-like-appointment we used to have. It was really hectic and I couldn't bring you because you would be really tired," Yifan said. "And Junmyeon-"

Minseok flinched.

"Offered it. At first of course I resisted it. But as time went by and I couldn't see you as many as before, I was trapped. I couldn't resist anymore. At first it was just some light touches. But-"

"Stop, Yifan......"

"No. Listen to me. He touched me the way you did. I was lonely and my mind was clouded and-"

"Please stop, Yifan....."

"I fell for him. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I couldn't lose someone who could fill the empty space you couldn't fill-"

"Yifan......."

"And I never thought you would know. And I didn't know why anger got me at that time when we both knew it was my fault"

*---*

"Kris!"

Yifan smiled tiredly at Minseok who was beaming at him with his brightest smile ever. He hugged the tall guy tightly and snuggled against him. The tall guy only ruffled his hard and pulled away, getting his way to the sofa. Minseok was left like s stupid guy. Maybe Yifan was just tired, Minseok thought.

"Are you hungry? I can-"

"I've eaten already with Junmyeon, Minseok," Yifan said quickly. He didn't even notice the way he called Minseok was changed. But Minseok just held back everything he felt inside and sat next to Yifan, massaging his head so the tall guy would feel better.

"So, how is the appointment, Kris?" Minseok said softly, hoping his lover would answer him like before.

"Good," was all Yifan said to Minseok. Minseok couldn't hold it anymore. He pulled his hands away and stared at Yifan.

"Really? Was Junmyeon good too?" Minseok asked, but still trying to control his anger. Yifan turned his face Minseok with questioning look.

"What happened to you? I only left you for 5 days and you became like this," Yifan said, didn't like the way Minseok talk. "What is the connection between us and Junmyeon?"

"Do you think I'm blind, Kris?" Minseok asked. He was mad. "Was Junmyeon good? Was he better than me?" He asked again.

"You talked with Jongdae too much," Yifan said while standing up and walked away. "I knew I shouldn't let you be closed with him," He added with opening the refrigerator, taking a bottle of soju. Minseok was tailing him, didn't like how Yifan rolled.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Minseok yelled. Yifan was angry that he suddenly threw the bottle of soju - it almost hit Minseok. Minseok was shocked as he saw the shattered bottle on the floor. He couldn't imagine if the bottle hit his head that strong. Yifan walked furiously to him and gripped his cheeks harshly.

"Listen you little brat," Yifan said harshly while staring at Minseok's eyes. "I'm just home after a long appointment for the company and I didn't hope someone to be like this to me as I came home. What's your problem, ?!" Yifan hissed at him. Minseok was totally shocked and hurt as it was the first time Yifan did that to him.

But he wouldn't give in. "Am I not enough? Is he better? What can he do that I can't?" Minseok asked - but it was kinda hard since his cheeks were gripped tightly. His cheeks hurt. "What was that Satan did to you?"

PLAK!

No, Minseok's cheeks weren't gripped anymore. But his left cheek was in pain. Yifan slapped him hard. And not just once, Yifan did it again to his right cheek. He did it a few times till Minseok's cheeks were swollen and hurt and really hot. Minseok felt like he had lost his mind. When he thought it was over, Yifan gripped his hurt cheeks and stared devilishly to him.

"Listen," Yifan said. "Yes, Junmyeon was great. He was WAY better than you. He was great. We could go all night without that high-note voice you made as if you were a rat that was pinned by the door. We could do it in every possible or maybe impossible way if we wanted," He hissed.

Minseok felt like heart was burnt by those words. He couldn't see Yifan clearly as his eyes were teary. "So let me go then," Minseok said. Half of him was hurt a lot and really wanted to go away. But he couldn't lie that half of him was begging Yifan mentally to apologize and hold him and never let go. But he was wrong. He was deadly wrong.

"Just go and never came back," Yifan said while letting go of his gripped harshly. He bumped at Minseok as he walked outside the kitchen, went away again from the condo after taking his phone and wallet. Minseok held his cheeks that were in pain and walked to their shared bedroom. He took his luggage and big bag and put all of his belongings into them. He didn't leave anything behind.

And with that he went away from the condo. Forever.

*---*

"I don't know Yifan..."

"Please take me back"

"I-"

"I'm begging you, Xiumin ah"

Minseok was hurt again for the nth times. Yifan almost lost his mind and hope. They both were lost.

"Just a chance to fix it all...."

Minseok didn't say anything.

"I'm begging you..."

*---*

OMO it's really long!! O.O

I'm sorry I don't even know how it ended up this long ><

And I'm sorry it took a bit late. I'm having a job (even only for about one month) and the uni is starting so it was kinda busy >< but I promise I will still make updates, even it takes a bit of times. Is it okay guys? >< ><

Btw I'm sorry for Suho-biased ou there! OMG I feel so bad T^T I love him as much as I love the otherssss >< it's just that he was the only person slipped into my head while thinking about it >< ><

And sorry If you don't like cursing, I only put a few >< ><

Please give me comments, critics, questions, or anything you're willing to give to me~ ♥ ♥

Love me juseyooo~~ ♥ ♥