Chapter Sixteen

Like We Used To

Sehun noticed how Minseok made too many mistakes that day. He broke 3 cups and 2 mugs; he almost made wrong orders; he even failed at the latte art, something he never failed at. Sehun noticed how Minseok couldn't concentrate at all. And when Minseok rested at the corner of kitchen cabinets, Sehun gripped Minseok's hand and pulled him away to the back side of cafe. Jongin and Kyungsoo who saw this had a mixed feeling. One side they concerned about Minseok; one side they were relieved to have Sehun at Time Machine.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Sehun asked while eyeing the small guy.

"I'm okay, Sehun ah," Minseok answered. "Don't need to be worried," He continued then faked a smile at Sehun. But Sehun knew just how fake the smile was. He gripped Minseok's hand and pinned him to the wall, staring at the small guy with his intense eyes.

Minseok suddenly felt nauseous. He felt dizzy and he started having cold sweat on his forehead. He got that kind of trauma since Yifan hurt him the night he left. Everytime felt someone who looked angry or mad - even maybe that was just the way that people was - he would feel nauseous and words wouldn't come out from his mouth. And unfortunately, Sehun didn't know that. Sehun didn't know the effect of what he did.

Minseok tried to speak but words just didn't come from his throat. Sehun's eyes were killing him. He was trembling a bit. Sehun noticed that but he thought that was because Minseok felt a bit scared.

"Hyung, I'm asking you," Sehun said. "What's wrong with you today?" Sehun repeated his question with a bit pressure in the way he talked. 

Minseok couldn't hold anymore, he was feeling so dizzy and his body was trembling hard. Sehun frowned, finally noticed that something was REALLY wrong with Minseok. He caught Minseok right in time Minseok felt forward to him - fainted. Sehun tried to wake Minseok up but failed so he quickly held Minseok up like a princess and went back to the kitchen, running to Luhan's room with Minseok in his arms.

*---*

Sehun hung his head low as he held Minseok's hand tighter. He stared at the unconscious man and sigh heavily.

He used to be scared of any kind of touches. This condition was way better than what happened at first.

Better? Than Sehun couldn't imagine how Minseok responded to touches back then.

He even flinched from the touches of his mom at first. That he could accept love touches was a big progression to say the truth.

Sehun got surprised when he felt his hand was squeezed a bit. He looked at Minseok. The man had woken up already. They stared to each other, but no words were exchanged between them. There was a long silence until Minseok smiled at the younger and said, "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Stupid"

Minseok's smile was vanished by the second Sehun said that. What did he do wrong?

Sehun suddenly pulled Minseok into his embrace and hugged him so tightly. "Don't scare me again, hyung," Sehun asked - no, he begged. Slowly but sure, Minseok wrapped his arms around Sehun as he rested his head on the younger's chest and closed his eyes, feeling the radiating warmth from the younger. He never felt like that for a long time, especially after Yifan came back to his life. He felt... secured. He hummed as the answer.

"Hyung, can I be selfish?"

Minseok opened his eyes and pulled back slowly, staring at Sehun's eyes.

"Can I make you mine?"

*---*

Yifan put all of his energy and mind to his works. Even when it was a break time, Yifan wouldn't stop working. Because he knew once he stopped, his mind would wander around to think about Minseok. He put his pen harshly as he sighed heavily. He laid back his back to the chair and closed his eyes. He didn't expect that things would turn out that way. He didn't expect that Minseok would ask him to forget all about them. He never thought of that.

He felt sick. His body was numb. His brain didn't work really well. His hands were cold. He felt like the only thing he wanted was to disappear from the world. He felt like the world itself was playing and toying with him and his heart.

Or he was just a selfish man who only thought about himself. He only thought about his own happiness. What about Minseok's one? He sighed. He hurt the small man enough to make him hate Yifan. And to ask him to get back again, Yifan realized that he was a fool to do that. If he were Minseok, of course he wouldn't do that. He smiled sadly and let out a heavy sigh.

"Don't cry, ge"

He opened his eyes to see Tao sitting on the chair in front of him. He didn't even realize when Tao came to his room. He touched his cheeks, just to find out that he was really crying. He didn't even realize when he did start crying. He had told Tao everything that happened at the last meeting with Minseok. And to say the truth, Tao expected that. He knew that would just happen, since Yifan hurt Minseok's heart deeply. And Tao, as a best friend of the both of them, tried to be neutral and convinced Yifan that that might be the best for the both side.

Yifan knew what Minseok meant. He knew Yifan was hurting, Minseok was hurting too. And to end that, Minseok wanted Yifan to forget all the things about getting back together. But did Minseok think about how hard it was?

"I'm okay, Tao-yah," Yifan said while smiling and wiping his tears away. "I'll do whatever Minseok said. And if he wants this, I'll do this. For him."

"I know it's not okay, ge," Tao said. "Should I go to the cafe and ask Minseok ge to think about it again?" He asked. But Yifan just smiled and shook his head.

"We have to appreciate Minseok's decision, Tao-yah," Yifan answered.

He smiled, but he was dying inside.

*---*

"It's all up to you, Minseok ah," Luhan said while handing the small man a mug of hot chocolate. Minseok had just told Luhan about Sehun's sudden confession. "Are you ready to start over?" Luhan asked. "Like, really ready to start over."

Minseok took a sip of the hot chocolate. He placed the mug on the table and sighed. He shook his head. "I don't know, Luhan ah"

Luhan caressed Minseok's hair softly and smiled at his cousin. "Do you still love him, Minseok?"

Minseok lowered his head. "Even if I do, does he deserve it?"

Luhan smiled. "It's all back to you. Do you think you can accept him again? Do you think he deserves you again?"

Minseok sighed heavily. "I can't hurt anyone, especially Sehun."

Luhan smiled understandingly. Sehun was really closed to Minseok and Minseok couldn't just hurt his heart like that. "But Sehun will be hurting more if you don't answer fast. But, do you still love Yifan? Does he remain in your heart?

Minseok didn't answer for a long time, letting the silence stretched for a long time and sighed.

"Yes"

*---*

Guyssss~! ♥

at least I can login with my computer so I can update this fic ><

and what do you think? Does Yifan deserve Minseok again? What do you think? Place your thoughts bellow! ♥

And because this fic is almost over (yes I know it's kinda sort) but what pairing do you want for the next fic? I'm thinking about xiuhun but I don't know. Let me know what you guys think! ♥

Give me comments, questions, advices, or anything you are willing to give to me~ ^ㅠ^

Love me juseyooooooo~! ♥ ♥